Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just packing an over night bag for my brothers wedding tomorrow. One outfit and underwear plus PJs and a hot water bottle. Got me thinking, I wonder what brogan would pack (we are literally just sleeping in the room)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Brogan shop with me and hauls are so ten years ago. Get better content or go out and get a life in the real world

Reactions: 18
When she was trying on the short pj set I didn’t think the 18-20 was waaay too baggy on her like she said it looked a nice comfy fit (although the top was a bit too cropped in my view)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cost of living crisis is at the highest point in recent records and Mooney over here is showing off what she's bought... AGAIN!!!

Nobody cares Brogan, peoples families, neighbours, friends and even strangers are having to make a daily choice between heating and eating but you carry on love, show off what you got because we all know you have nothing else.

She sickens me!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watching the primark shop with me and I've never laughed so hard at anyone trying something on...she came on screen with that wearable towel on and my fella looks at me and goes, why the duck is she wearing a mattress protector?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It’s an elastic waistband of course it’s going to stretch out, problem is she’s so used to thinking that she needs a camel toe for it to fit rather than dressing her actual size

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry but what is she talking bout. This girl is delusional. She’s pulling at the shorts saying 18-20 are too big and as they sit on her they look like they should. Own it. That’s your size!!!
I said this. If anything, I'd want them even bigger. I've always oversized in pj's, comfort over style 😉 (which we know she completely lacks)

Why the hell has she bought ANOTHER cheap veil for her hen do when they're planning a long engagement so she won't need it for a while. Absolutely loves wasting money

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Details on latest trip, of course it’s gifted. Also LOL @ the photo
5EFBCB53-BB91-43FA-87A9-3C0C43AA0D62.jpeg
C81A3466-F96C-4FF2-A85C-3BED38A87317.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When she smiles without teeth it’s like her face is concaving in on itself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Laughing at the clear copy and paste because Brogan can barely form a sentence.

Also, that picture is how old? She looks 10 times worse now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God she is crying to her mum about everything being cropped, she is such a bleeping baby

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.