Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else cringe at Benjis story about his trombone and New Zealand ? #Privileged
LOL mummy and daddy’s travel agent booked the WRONG return flight home so one missed ones debut appearance playing the trombolese at the Royal Albert Hall. It was tres tres devastating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
LOL mummy and daddy’s travel agent booked the WRONG return flight home so one missed ones debut appearance playing the trombolese at the Royal Albert Hall. It was tres tres devastating.
I’m sorry?! I’m not watching the vlog, is this a joke? Why does banjo playing the trombone give me the ick?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol… He did say he was a kid that went to every school club so I’m not surprised he played an instrument too.

Reactions: 8
I really think they cancelled florida in the hopes that disney dining would come back next year and also to have a Disney world honeymoon.
Let's be honest, they're whole world revolves around food for a start so it makes sense they'd rather go with the prospect of free food.
And you just KNOW she'll be contacting Attraction Tickets to try and get a deal with them, selling it as "I can show what it's like for a couple on their honeymoon"
If they gift her a deluxe hotel, I would flip my lid

Reactions: 23
And they bought him a PSP so that he wouldn't cry about it. Definitely an only child 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If they are going on this many holidays (including DLP) they may as well have just gone to Florida at this point! I’m a bit confused why they’ve cancelled it. It’s not like he is taking it easy in the mean time….
Yea something fishy is going on they cancelled it due to Ben but somehow manage Dubai and now they have booked somewhere else!

Reactions: 9
I think they bowed out for the free cruise. Content without them spending big money.

Reactions: 19
This would be great content for followers.

Seems many of you enjoy cruising… I will look forward to seeing the demographic of people on this ship and see who else P&O have gifted this trip to.
I think cruising became more popular with younger travelers with the advent of casual dress cruising and unlimited drink packages. It can be quite a cheap trip that way. I watch Emma Cruises on YouTube and she recently did a Caribbean cruise that was cheaper (cruise with unlimited drinks and flight included) than just a flight would have been.

Reactions: 8
I think cruising became more popular with younger travelers with the advent of casual dress cruising and unlimited drink packages. It can be quite a cheap trip that way. I watch Emma Cruises on YouTube and she recently did a Caribbean cruise that was cheaper (cruise with unlimited drinks and flight included) than just a flight would have been.
Sounds like my kinda cruise. Where do I get me gifted one of these bad boys?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching her London vlog, the camera work was terrible, when they were walking to that bun place, it was all over the place, you'd think by now she would know how to do it properly
Anyone else get really irritated by her when she sings along to music, she seems so fake when she does it, annoys the hell out of me😂

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the cost of insurance affected their trip? American healthcare is so expensive I wonder if that’s part of the reason too?

Reactions: 7
Watching her London vlog, the camera work was terrible, when they were walking to that bun place, it was all over the place, you'd think by now she would know how to do it properly
Anyone else get really irritated by her when she sings along to music, she seems so fake when she does it, annoys the hell out of me😂
She can't sing but she thinks she can. Thank god she doesn't do car singing very often anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if the cost of insurance affected their trip? American healthcare is so expensive I wonder if that’s part of the reason too?
A friend of mine's Dad went to the US recently, he has previously had a heart attack, he said his holiday insurance cost him 'thousands'.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Don’t worry though , poor baby Benji was bought a PSP by mummy and daddy as a condolence for missing out on such a prestigious occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mentioned about them cancelling Disney to my husband and he referred to her as Brogan Tate XL rather than XO. I cackled 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 62
London vlog… her waist bending down to scoff a burger after a sausage bun (620 cals) cocktails and a brunch 🤢

This week they have changed the law to publish all calories on menus I wonder if this will help brogmuncher. “We will eat what we want ain’t no one the boss of us” had me dying!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.