Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she gets overwhelmed buying bread??? 😂 😂
Yes, she still remembers the day sliced bread was invented that’s why.

she was going on about innocent smoothies aswell, they are full of sugar Broges,normal fruit would be much better

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In her blog post she mentions not wanting to diet anymore because it made food less of a fun thing. Yes, brogan, that's what it should be like. Sweets should only be eaten rarely. Meals should be sought out for their nutritional content. I genuinely don't think she gets that this is a thing every grown up has to choose, like the cleaning, it doesn't come naturally. When it appears like it does it is actually an ingrained learned behavior over years of practice. She could learn it but, gasp, she might have to make better choices at her favorite restaurants.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What i want to know is, how many outfits do you think brogan has as a "ill fit into this again" we all know she's a hoarder after all
The impending breakdown that will happen in April when her standard mickey shorts don't fit for her disney trip will be a sight to see

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you do struggle with cleaning and your mental health just making your bed first thing can make a huge difference to your bedroom.
YES! For me it is making the bed, opening the curtains and open some windows. Let as much light in as possible has helped me and doing little bits at a time. I close the curtains if there is a glare on my screen, but for the most part they are open as dwelling in darkness didn't do me any good

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pls avoid posting about your own calories limits and weight loss figures as its triggering and not relevant !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know if it’s just me, but it really irritates me that to Bonnie she calls herself “mummy”. It’s just so cringey and unnecessary, unless you birthed the dog just stop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My slow cooker hack now it buying slow cooker liner bags and doing two different meals at once in a bag each, then we have left overs for lunch but that’s essentially 4 meals done in a slow cooker! It’s not hard to cook for one like your self, in fact you can make meals stretch longer! She’s pure lazy!
What a great idea! Cant believe ive never thought to do that.
Also why does she keep the dirty washing in the bedroom and not the new utility

Reactions: 9
Has she been on Instagram today?
I think when she isn’t filming a vlog she must spend her day doing nothing except waste the day away.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for posting!

It’s a bit… unprofessional (?) that her last blog post was February 2020. I’m sure she could have taken an hour to write some newer posts, especially since they’ve been working on it for months. How it’s taken that long for something so basic I don’t know 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d feel like I would be really letting my partner down if I kept the house a state, barely exercised the dog or cook a meal. I’m sure Benji doesn’t care, but if he ever left, I’d want some comfort in the fact that he’d miss at least some elements about living with me. If he moved out what would he actually miss, that one shelf for his wallet?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The reason why she isn’t losing weight is because the reason is deep down inside, it’s psychological. It’s easy for anyone to say do this, don’t do that.. exercise this much and you’ll X amount. We all know we should be eating whole foods and for all she can be a bit dense she’s not a total dummy. If it was that simple, nobody with every struggle with their eating and we’d all be a healthy weight.. she needs a psychologist along with with her PT, in my opinion. Just from old vlogs of hers going between her mum and dads house, both of them (I think if I remember correctly) kicking her out at one point, seems like she has to be bend over backwards and be little miss perfect to please her mum from the way it has seemed in the past (she’s deleted a lot of her old stuff). I think she has some other issues she hasn’t addressed. Could be wrong, but that seems like my take on jt.. plus boredom/comfort.. stuck on her own eating
I remember in a video she seems to have thought she had mostly fixed this. In a recent video she said she had lost a lot of mental weight. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could someone do an alternative timeline with things like being thrown out of her mother’s house and leaving your travel partner alone in the middle of an ‘international holiday’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if it’s just me, but it really irritates me that to Bonnie she calls herself “mummy”. It’s just so cringey and unnecessary, unless you birthed the dog just stop 😂
I died at her saying ‘you’re so happy to see me’

what sort of inflated ego do you need to have to say that to your dog. She needed a wee and was fed up waiting hours for you to come downstairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow she really doesn't want to remember that 2017 WDW trip with Charlotte going by the last vlog and today's timeline image just mentioning the 2018 trip. Still gagging to know what went down. Charlotte probably went too fast for sluggish Brogan.

Reactions: 24
I say 'mummy' about me to my cat. Struggling to have children so he's a very much loved alternative. There's nothing wrong with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.