Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just re watched the vlog where she talks about them only buying for one person in her family. She said her brother had her... not her mum. So she got a present from her brother and then one from her mum... she said her mum had Ben. But she gets really confused and said her brother had her mum and then said her brother had her.
Ben had John.
Brogan had her brother
Her brother had her mum
Her mum had Benji
but she doesnt say who John had she says her brother has her. So John had her...
but she is confident that her mum had Ben.... so they did all that and her mum still got her a gift of really expensive luggage (I assume she got it in the black friday sale and Brogan decided they were doing this after that) i wonder if fraiser got the luggage too
I would hope he did, his actual job warrants him needing one. Hers does not lol.

Reactions: 5
Imagine rolling over in bed and filming yourself 🤪🤢

Who cooks an omelette like that?! Why didn’t she cook the other side?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine rolling over in bed and filming yourself 🤪🤢
it amazes me the state she films herself in, who the f*ck wants to see her when she has just woken up :sick:

talking to herself in the camera is the only thing she knows how to do because it requires such minimal effort and the camera is her only friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes Kingaa, she could totally be making something healthy in her slow cooker! As I've said before, I cook for one and especially this time of year I'll get a shop on Saturday or Sunday morning and then put something in the slow cooker on Monday and boom, there's supper for Mon-Thurs. It could be a little roast, some baby potatoes and baby carrots and then she's done. You can even dress up a bagged salad and have it as a main for a couple of nights. That's what I did last night - salad kit with kale, etc. pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries with a poppy seed dressing and I seared a piece of frozen cod in the frying pan. I'll do another piece of fish tonight with the other half of the salad. Really she just has to come up with four suppers every week because then Benji is there Fri-Sun and looking after things or doing a takeaway.

As for sugar vs. no sugar, she'll figure it out at some point why she's not losing when she's shoving her face full of WW or other "diet" stuff that is full of sugar and preservatives. I didn't buy any of those things when I was doing WW over the past couple of years and I lost weight between eating decent and walking the dog. No PT or gym membership here.
My slow cooker hack now it buying slow cooker liner bags and doing two different meals at once in a bag each, then we have left overs for lunch but that’s essentially 4 meals done in a slow cooker! It’s not hard to cook for one like your self, in fact you can make meals stretch longer! She’s pure lazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
My washing basket is always empty because I have a real routine.. Not a pretend one like Brogan claims to have.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With only 110 days to go until Florida, I kick started my calorie counting again on the 4th Jan. I'm now 8lbs down and hoping to be at least 2 stone before we go. If she really put her mind to it with calorie counting she could be at least 2 stone down before she goes (she has more to lose than me looking at photos). Her body will thank her so much as the heat and all the walking is going to be a huge shock to her system as its been a good few years since she last went

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The reason why she isn’t losing weight is because the reason is deep down inside, it’s psychological. It’s easy for anyone to say do this, don’t do that.. exercise this much and you’ll X amount. We all know we should be eating whole foods and for all she can be a bit dense she’s not a total dummy. If it was that simple, nobody with every struggle with their eating and we’d all be a healthy weight.. she needs a psychologist along with with her PT, in my opinion. Just from old vlogs of hers going between her mum and dads house, both of them (I think if I remember correctly) kicking her out at one point, seems like she has to be bend over backwards and be little miss perfect to please her mum from the way it has seemed in the past (she’s deleted a lot of her old stuff). I think she has some other issues she hasn’t addressed. Could be wrong, but that seems like my take on jt.. plus boredom/comfort.. stuck on her own eating

Reactions: 16
I don’t buy her cooking for one excuse.. I did it for years with a small child. 90% of my friends are single and live alone and cook at least 5/7 nights.
She likes fish pie so she could make one from scratch, eat one portion and stick three servings in the freezer. Same with bolognese, cottage pie etc. She just doesn’t want to do anything that is an effort.

Also.. In Tesco she was picking up sweet snacks ‘for a cuppa tea’ but instead of just picking one she threw multiple different things into her bag. Jaffa cake bars, snowballs, pink n whites, chocolate desserts and Mr Kipling cakes. And people wonder why she looks the way she does 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I don’t buy her cooking for one excuse.. I did it for years with a small child. 90% of my friends are single and live alone and cook at least 5/7 nights.
She likes fish pie so she could make one from scratch, eat one portion and stick three servings in the freezer. Same with bolognese, cottage pie etc. She just doesn’t want to do anything that is an effort.

Also.. In Tesco she was picking up sweet snacks ‘for a cuppa tea’ but instead of just picking one she threw multiple different things into her bag. Jaffa cake bars, snowballs, pink n whites, chocolate desserts and Mr Kipling cakes. And people wonder why she looks the way she does 😅
I very rarely bought ready meals when I lived alone, even after working a full shift in a kitchen, I would go home and either get something out of the freezer that I'd batch cooked, or I'd cook for myself, depending on what I fancied. It's so much cheaper buying and cooking yourself, Its all just excuses with her.

Reactions: 13
I very rarely bought ready meals when I lived alone, even after working a full shift in a kitchen, I would go home and either get something out of the freezer that I'd batch cooked, or I'd cook for myself, depending on what I fancied. It's so much cheaper buying and cooking yourself, Its all just excuses with her.
This girl makes pancakes out of a packet 😂 She could add a couple of extra Hello Fresh meals and just save some for a lunch but I think she’s even too lazy for that.

Reactions: 11
I think it's very telling in the vlog how she said 'maybe I'll treat myself to a new macbook at some point this year' so not urgent at all, and then literally the next day she went and bought a brand new one. No budgeting and not that much thinking, just went and bought it because she had the idea that she wanted a new one. Definitely says a lot about how she wants something, she'll just get it. What a privileged position to be in.

Reactions: 26
I live alone 70% of the time as I split my time between my place and my boyfriend's......cooking for one is not a problem.

This is just another excuse on Brogan's long list that will keep her unhealthy for a very long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
With only 110 days to go until Florida, I kick started my calorie counting again on the 4th Jan. I'm now 8lbs down and hoping to be at least 2 stone before we go. If she really put her mind to it with calorie counting she could be at least 2 stone down before she goes (she has more to lose than me looking at photos). Her body will thank her so much as the heat and all the walking is going to be a huge shock to her system as its been a good few years since she last went
My count down is 99 days :) Also calorie counting, we had a big move in the last 6 months and I put some weight on but I know I wont be comfortable in the heat at this weight.

Reactions: 6
I think it's very telling in the vlog how she said 'maybe I'll treat myself to a new macbook at some point this year' so not urgent at all, and then literally the next day she went and bought a brand new one. No budgeting and not that much thinking, just went and bought it because she had the idea that she wanted a new one. Definitely says a lot about how she wants something, she'll just get it. What a privileged position to be in.
I would imagine it’s on finance.

Reactions: 4
THOSE 3 DRESSES ARE HIDEOUS! They would suit a 60+ year old woman, what is wrong with her!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.