Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, she thinks the Frozen and Aladdin musicals are better than The Lion King?! I'm sorry but I've been to alot of plays and musicals in London, NYC and Toronto and the interaction with the animals coming down the aisles, etc. in Lion King in the theatre was breathtaking! I don't do anything Frozen related as that damn song is annoying as duck but I'd imagine it's just the movie, on the stage, with some fake snow falling. How is that her number 1?!

I'm also laughing hysterically that she thought there was too much singing in a musical. WTF?! It's right there in the genre you stupid moron!

Sooooo many moons ago when I saw Mamma Mia in London with my flatmates, a friend of a friend brought her friend along to the show and it was Natalie Cassidy aka Sonya from Eastenders. Of course, everyone sings at Mamma Mia. Well during the intermission some snobby older women sitting near us were tut-tutting that you know this is a theatre production and to have some manners and that the singing is distracting etc. Natalie turns around and in that distinctive accent of her's says "Alright it's not like we're at Les Mis!!! We're having some fun." Best part was she pronounced it Lays Mizz. Bahahahaha.
Love Natalie Cassidy, her lockdown commentary was brilliant.
My uncle's friend used to say about musicals "it's all fine until they just start bursting into song and every single person in the scene, even strangers seem to have learned all the corresponding choreography" like mate, suspend your belief for a while and enjoy it!

She only has Frozen as her top cause it was at one point the in film, y'know, nine bloody years ago. We've all moved on, Brogs once again hasn't.
Also the fact she took a pic of herself sobbing at Frozen live spoke volumes to me, she has the mentality of a toddler, much like you saw her playing with those Mickey and Minnie teddies at christmas, it's not normal behaviour and I can't decide if that or the fact nobody around her has intervened is the most concerning part of it all. Then again, her family obviously don't care enough, which i'd find a shame if she wasn't such a witch.
She's nobody to blame but herself for the emptiness in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would never take a Primark bag to Disney because I wouldn't trust it not breaking! Her suitcase will be full of bags if she plans on bringing all of her recent Disney ones
Didn't she have one break at universal on her trip with Charlotte and she had to buy a bag there?

Reactions: 3
OK, she thinks the Frozen and Aladdin musicals are better than The Lion King?! I'm sorry but I've been to alot of plays and musicals in London, NYC and Toronto and the interaction with the animals coming down the aisles, etc. in Lion King in the theatre was breathtaking! I don't do anything Frozen related as that damn song is annoying as duck but I'd imagine it's just the movie, on the stage, with some fake snow falling. How is that her number 1?!
i was shocked by this too. Aladdin felt like a kid’s panto to me. Lion King is so emotional and visually stunning, I saw it again recently (my bf is s.African so can understand the Zulu parts) and it never fails to move me. I think Brogan is just void of emotions.
Haven’t seen Frozen because I’m not a fan of the film in general and assumed it was for kids (sorry if I’m wrong but if I’m right can see why Brogs like it ha).

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’ve just finished reading this book called ‘People Like Her’ about an insta mum influencer. Mentioning for two reasons. Firstly Tattle got a couple of shout outs 😂 and two: at one point the main characters house gets burgled, and the husband goes on about how she isn’t sure if anything’s been taken cos she has so much tat and freebies… made me think of someone 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here you go :)
1642317469947.png

Pretty sure it's not meant to be public, as it doesn't fit in with anything else here 😂🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brogan has to like everything that is popular to make her seem popular too. She isn’t a true Disney fan, just has to buy the tat she does to make out she’s into it. She isn’t a musical theatre fan but goes because other people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Brogan has to like everything that is popular to make her seem popular too. She isn’t a true Disney fan, just has to buy the tat she does to make out she’s into it. She isn’t a musical theatre fan but goes because other people do.
So true!

And it’s expensive and not everyone can do it, so she gets another chance to brag

Reactions: 5
Yep got it in one she even said she went to New York just to get a selfie becus Gossip Girl was filmed somewhere at New York not for the gorgeous buildings and the history esp 9/11

I don't like they trashy shows so can't remember where it was shot this girl has a mental age of 5 and its worrying even down to her speech.

Reactions: 7
I think we need an updated house tour to see where’s she’s keeping all these bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brogan's "bestie" @ Shannanlorraine is going to Disney at the same time as her and Bendge. Sounds like a desperate attempt to "feature" in Moonface's vlog

Reactions: 9
Brogan's "bestie" @ Shannanlorraine is going to Disney at the same time as her and Bendge. Sounds like a desperate attempt to "feature" in Moonface's vlog
Lol.. She couldn’t have looked any more done with Brogan in the last vlog she featured in. Wasn’t she stood being bitchy with another influencer one time too?

Reactions: 4
To be fair I think brogan would be desperate to feature Shannan and meet up if anything. Shannan seems a lot more mature and is taking her son, so I doubt she’ll have much time for brogan.

To be fair I think brogan would be desperate to feature Shannan and meet up if anything. Shannan seems a lot more mature and is taking her son, so I doubt she’ll have much time for brogan.
It’ll be hilarious watching Brogan have to play second fiddle to a baby at Disney. She’ll get so annoyed that she’ll have to be considerate of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’ll be hilarious watching Brogan have to play second fiddle to a baby at Disney. She’ll get so annoyed that she’ll have to be considerate of him.
She will be in the centre shot of the all the piccies they will take together she has to be in the middle of group shots

Reactions: 7
I get the impression Brogan isn't around young children much (apart from helping out at Brownies apparently). So being at Disney with kids is all about them not her, something I feel she would definitely struggle with.

I can just imagine her doing her usual, turns the corner to walk down main street getting all teary and emotional like she always does and the kids looking at her like WTF!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I get the impression Brogan isn't around young children much (apart from helping out at Brownies apparently). So being at Disney with kids is all about them not her, something I feel she would definitely struggle with.

I can just imagine her doing her usual, turns the corner to walk down main street getting all teary and emotional like she always does and the kids looking at her like WTF!
She'd complain about all the kids dancing at festival of the lion king spoiling her footage.
Ive never seen a person so unsuited to children.

She mentioned something about kids in the podcast and said ‘When Fraser has kids…’ not when her and Benji do. I don’t think they are in her plan at all - thank god!

• Haha
Oh yes! I love being in an important, serious meeting while wearing joggers and slippers! 🤣
Me too, lost count of amount of times people have got up to answer door, let cat/dog in or out and we've caught a glimpse of PJ bottoms, clearly we all pretend not to have noticed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.