Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deeply upset and horrified that all the engagement rings on the Pinterest board look like mine..breaking off my engagement now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brogan saying she's a theatre person when she said "she didn't get Hamilton"
Its based on bleeping history brogan what is there to get

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Brogan saying she's a theatre person when she said "she didn't get Hamilton"
Its based on bleeping history brogan what is there to get
Has she seen Les Mis? It's my absolute favourite but she will not understand it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she seen Les Mis? It's my absolute favourite but she will not understand it!
Ha yes, she watched it and said she didn’t understand or really like it.

It’s Benjis favourite and he was visibly annoyed with her as she said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ha yes, she watched it and said she didn’t understand or really like it.

It’s Benjis favourite and he was visibly annoyed with her as she said it.
Ooh actually I vaguely remember her saying she didn't understand why it was all singing? Or have I made it up?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh actually I vaguely remember her saying she didn't understand why it was all singing? Or have I made it up?
She said something like she didn’t enjoy shows when it’s all singing? I feel it was more like that

• Wow
Reactions: 7
les mis is a musical right? Wtf she probably considers all the Disney films what musicals should be, some catchy songs thrown in every 20 minutes I think les mis was too mature for her child like emotional range

Reactions: 10
les mis is a musical right? Wtf she probably considers all the Disney films what musicals should be, some catchy songs thrown in every 20 minutes I think les mis was too mature for her child like emotional range
I went to see it in the cinema (but stage show is best) and a woman in.there goes at the end 'omg I didn't know it would be sad' 🙄 I was like duh it's caller the miserables.

That is something bogey would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I went to see it in the cinema (but stage show is best) and a woman in.there goes at the end 'omg I didn't know it would be sad' 🙄 I was like duh it's caller the miserables.

🤣 obviously didn’t know it was french huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

😂 what an idiot. Surely knowing the topic of the film would also be a giveaway 🙄 But totally something brogan would say.

You absolutely cannot beat theatre for the atmosphere and feeling the emotions. I was blown away by the les mis theatre show, it left me speechless. Even if brogan didn’t like it, if it’s benji’s favourite she should make the effort. I’m not into sports but take an interest because my husband likes it, we watch it on tv or attend games 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s what you do. Just like his favourite restaurant, it might not be mine but I go because it’s his.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
😂 what an idiot. Surely knowing the topic of the film would also be a giveaway 🙄 But totally something brogan would say.

You absolutely cannot beat theatre for the atmosphere and feeling the emotions. I was blown away by the les mis theatre show, it left me speechless. Even if brogan didn’t like it, if it’s benji’s favourite she should make the effort. I’m not into sports but take an interest because my husband likes it, we watch it on tv or attend games 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s what you do. Just like his favourite restaurant, it might not be mine but I go because it’s his.
She’s too self centred to do any of that tho because that’s a normal relationship, the way she speaks in some of the vlogs about the house and benji is a massive red flag, benji needs to do this, and he needs to do that like he’s some hired handyman, always refers to it as my not ours. So f’ing weird.

Reactions: 11

This is what I don’t understand Bournemouth have been flying in the championship and she doesn’t seem to have taken Ben to any games? Like you support your partner in their interests unless… it’s the excuse he used to get away from her (doubtful)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what I don’t understand Bournemouth have been flying in the championship and she doesn’t seem to have taken Ben to any games? Like you support your partner in their interests unless… it’s the excuse he used to get away from her (doubtful)
I would never take my husband to a football match (and I'm a fan) so.im not sure you should hold that against her...

Reactions: 3
Of course Brogan didn't like Hamilton. It's quick (and quick-witted, an alien concept to Brogan) and layered and requires a super basic grasp of world history.

I can imagine going to see it would have left her feeling ignorant, lost and out of her depth.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would never take my husband to a football match (and I'm a fan) so.im not sure you should hold that against her...
Brogan would kill the vibe with her packed lunch and blanket and have a disapproving whine over the noise like she did that Saturday night on a train in London 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brogan would kill the vibe with her packed lunch and blanket and have a disapproving whine over the noise like she did that Saturday night on a train in London 🙄
:ROFLMAO: Im doing a trip at the end of the month to Glencoe guys should I take Brogans advice on what to pack then again Brogan can't be arsed to take poor Bonnie to the park never mind a mountain hike 101 boots she has. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK, she thinks the Frozen and Aladdin musicals are better than The Lion King?! I'm sorry but I've been to alot of plays and musicals in London, NYC and Toronto and the interaction with the animals coming down the aisles, etc. in Lion King in the theatre was breathtaking! I don't do anything Frozen related as that damn song is annoying as duck but I'd imagine it's just the movie, on the stage, with some fake snow falling. How is that her number 1?!

I'm also laughing hysterically that she thought there was too much singing in a musical. WTF?! It's right there in the genre you stupid moron!

Sooooo many moons ago when I saw Mamma Mia in London with my flatmates, a friend of a friend brought her friend along to the show and it was Natalie Cassidy aka Sonya from Eastenders. Of course, everyone sings at Mamma Mia. Well during the intermission some snobby older women sitting near us were tut-tutting that you know this is a theatre production and to have some manners and that the singing is distracting etc. Natalie turns around and in that distinctive accent of her's says "Alright it's not like we're at Les Mis!!! We're having some fun." Best part was she pronounced it Lays Mizz. Bahahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
OK, she thinks the Frozen and Aladdin musicals are better than The Lion King?! I'm sorry but I've been to alot of plays and musicals in London, NYC and Toronto and the interaction with the animals coming down the aisles, etc. in Lion King in the theatre was breathtaking! I don't do anything Frozen related as that damn song is annoying as duck but I'd imagine it's just the movie, on the stage, with some fake snow falling. How is that her number 1?!

I'm also laughing hysterically that she thought there was too much singing in a musical. WTF?! It's right there in the genre you stupid moron!

Sooooo many moons ago when I saw Mamma Mia in London with my flatmates, a friend of a friend brought her friend along to the show and it was Natalie Cassidy aka Sonya from Eastenders. Of course, everyone sings at Mamma Mia. Well during the intermission some snobby older women sitting near us were tut-tutting that you know this is a theatre production and to have some manners and that the singing is distracting etc. Natalie turns around and in that distinctive accent of her's says "Alright it's not like we're at Les Mis!!! We're having some fun." Best part was she pronounced it Lays Mizz. Bahahahaha.
Oh, Natalie Cassidy! I don’t mind her but my husband has a true legitimate phobia of her. He doesn’t dislike her and he can’t even explain what it is but he physically recoils if she comes on the TV. He says she makes his balls jump back up inside his body! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.