Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she thinks anyone can walk in and shop at Costco 🤦🏽‍♀️ "I've never been before guyzzzz but I really want to, let me know if you want me to go"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she thinks anyone can walk in and shop at Costco 🤦🏽‍♀️ "I've never been before guyzzzz but I really want to, let me know if you want me to go"
If she does manage to get in, can she give us a heads up. Don’t want to risk being between her and the free food samples.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Self employed can get a Costco card can’t they? My brothers got one and has taken me with him a few times.

I don’t really rate it to be honest but I’m sure she would fill her car with fizzy drinks.

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker having watched Brogan for years!

Her brother has just posted this story of him driving, proper winds me up!! Do people not realise how dangerous this is!! 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her taste in Primark is bleeping hideous. The video was sloppy, felt rushed and all over the place.

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she spent so much and had nothing to show for it. When I spend £70-£80 in Primark I come out with all sorts.

Reactions: 12
Brogan couldn’t wear a single one of those wedding dresses. She had better get some use out of her gym!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brogan couldn’t wear a single one of those wedding dresses. She had better get some use out of her gym!
i thought the same! I’m a similar shape (but trying to change) and i wouldn’t dream of having a low back like that…rolls galore

Reactions: 6
I didn't think they were really Brogan's style (floaty, delicate, low backs...) so I checked their profiles and almost the entire board was saved by Binky! Brogan's saves are all grey and beige clothes and interiors 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.