Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe how scruffy they (especially her) look on Christmas day! No effort made, doesn't look like a special day at all.

Reactions: 18
Did she say Ben’s mother lives in a motor home? She made out like they haven’t got a house to spend Christmas in?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Their life makes me depressed. Benji just looks like he’s given up but Brogan still acts manic like they are seww happy and everything is perfect. Does she honestly think people aspire to have a relationship like theirs?

I could not be arsed to pretend that my life is perfect constantly when it’s clear it’s not. I haven’t actually watched the vlog so maybe they are having a good time I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: 24
“We’re warm people” nah brogan you’re a cold hearted witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What does he look like under that blanket and then theres the bloody tablet playing away on the table during the game of Scrabble..!? They have to constantly be distracted by something else.

Reactions: 14
The amount of money she spent when they went shopping is ridiculous! She talks like things are bargains just cos they are reduced...37 quid for that small candle, what a mug!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
“Chipping Norton isn’t what I expected” yeah because you did no research head

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"I'm really enjoying this one" he says as he's playing football manager
He really doesn’t want to spend time with her does he? He’s completely uninterested 😂 If my partner constantly did this I’d be fuming! I know some guys are sport/football obsessed but there is a fine line and especially on Christmas Day! He definitely comes across like he’s checked out of the relationship.

Can you imagine if they went on a honeymoon, Benji would still be more interested in football/sports results than his new wife 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
401C37C6-C3D3-4F3F-99F7-DDDF935615AA.jpeg
Well, the first 2 points are correct - laughing at her, but the rest? Really??? Is this person smoking crack?

Just comes across so desperate like, *See me Brogan, give me validation!!*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
55 mins? FFS. She's going on double speed.

I still think it's odd to go on holiday at xmas but then have family staying in your house while you aren't there.

THE AMOUNT OF SHITE IN THAT CAR!

Does anything impress these two? They may as well have stayed at home if all they were excited by was food. Of course the weather's going to be tit on a UK holiday in December. :rolleyes:

Benji's comments about the pig's photo may as well have been about Brogan's insta.

The end of that vlog is very awkward. Like they'd just had a massive row and she's making him do the outro.

Reactions: 20
Uuaauu Auuaauu
She pretends like she's rich
But Tattle will tell her "do one you witch"
There ain't no tellin' what begs she'll tweet
A Disney Magic Cruise or maybe Jo Malone treats

But she's at the car wash
Vloggin' at the car wash, Boges
Y'know she wants it done for free
(Car wash)
Sing it with the Tattle crew
(Car wash, yeah)
Uuaauu Uuaauu

Come on she never works hard
There ain't no way she'll ever be a youtube star
Let me tell you she's so uncool
And Benj get out, you just look like a fool

At the car wash
Uauauauauauauauauaa
Vloggin' at the car wash, Boges
You know she wants it done for free
(Car wash)
Uauauauaua
(Car wash, Boges)

Well, brands never seem to stop coming
(No work, no work)
Her vlogs keep on getting mind numbing
(No work, no work)
Oh she's idle to the bone
(No Work)
Benj can't wait to spend the weekday on his own

Tattle thinks he goes astray
Come on Benj leave her and make our day
(Do the vlogs, right away)

Vloggin' at the car wash
Car wash, Boges
Come on, y'all, let's sing it with me
(Car wash)
Sing it with Tattle Y'all
(Car wash, Boges)
Uuaauua uuaaauuu
(Car wash)
Brands need to stop coming
What'd we ? say
The vlogs keep getting mind numbing
(Car wash)
Let me tell you, she's so uncool
And her house just looks like a massive cesspool

At the car wash
Vloggin' at the car wash, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Brilliant 🤣🤣!!!
You’re truly a Tattle treasure 😘❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.