Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He took his laptop and Xbox with him?! Surely the point of going away is to spend time together?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
What even was that intro?! Even the caravan twats make a better one then bog trotter does!!!

Reactions: 13
I love seeing the vlog through reactions here before treating myself to the full experience 😂

That huge pile of stuff in the car and they didn’t get each other one present? It doesn’t have to be massive, but even some little things would be nice to open (and we know they don’t struggle for money, so that’s not the issue!) and share the Christmas spirit together…

Otherwise they’ve just gone to a very expensive cottage to wear particular pyjamas and eat loads. So just any normal Tuesday for Brogan!

Reactions: 25
surely that's dangerous driving with all that stuff filled to the brim.. how much shite did she take!!
Brogan doesn't care about the danger she drove home after a few glasses once it was when she said the floors warm i shouted at my tv going its underfloor heating you twit and then later on confessed it was she must of got told by the owners thick as that bleeping gravy she had for christmas dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That intro hahaha media studies vibes.

"We love exploring parts of the UK and doing a variety of staycations."
"Covid meant we couldn't go on any international holidays so we've been forced to stay in the UK."

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That intro hahaha media studies vibes.

"We love exploring parts of the UK and doing a variety of staycations."
"Covid meant we couldn't go on any international holidays so we've been forced to stay in the UK."
Oh I am sorry Brogan people dropped dead and lost their lives that stopped YOU travelling read the bleeping rum!! She is thick as tit.

Most people go to bed to spice their love life up they go back to bed to watch tick toks duck me

There’s being comfy in your relationship and then there’s these two who are beyond help.. No joint gym membership can drag them back to a respectful level 😂

Reactions: 24
I genuine can’t believe how much food they put away on this trip. Do they know you can share appetizers and desserts and they don’t need to both have a full three courses every time they are in a pub? The last pub meal they literally got the same dessert and she’s saying they are so full and don’t need dessert. Why didn’t you just split a dessert then? Or better yet, not get one?

I did think Ben being self-aware and saying “it’s us” when he read that the wolverines are gluttonous creatures while at the wildlife park was hilarious though. And it was one of the few times I wish Brog had her moon face in the shot because I’d have loved to see her reaction to it

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m guessing the drying rack blocking the stairs is proof Bonnie wasn’t supposed to be there. Or they didn’t want her waking them up to go out.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Finished my homework and went to watch the vlog only to find out it's 55 bloody minutes long!!! 55 mins of them in their jammies shoving their faces in a cottage when they could have done that at home and not filmed it?! I'll wait until later tonight to watch this crap. lol I'd rather have an afternoon nap and walk the dog.

Reactions: 14
Her face looks swollen in the vlog? Also Benji has been upgraded to “partner” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What’s with the introduction? I thought I was watching Escape to the Country.

How the duck has Bonnie been squeezed into that car? It’s cruel.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her face looks swollen in the vlog? Also Benji has been upgraded to “partner” 😂
Brogan always looks swollen, bloated and puffy but so does Benji now. His eyes look really piggy in his swollen red skin. They both need to lay off the rich food and booze for months. They need a total lifestyle overhaul but let’s face it hell will freeze over first.
I only skimmed the vlog as I can’t deal with 55 minutes of them….every time I paused she was showing the latest calorific treat she was ‘consuming’. Just wow.

How do they manage to get up in the morning with the amount of alcohol they consume? I had a few ciders on new year's and it took me pretty much the whole day to feel back to normal again!

Reactions: 12
I see that Traverse trip has really paid off listening to that voiceover at the beginning;

Welcome...to....the (reads script)...Cotsworlds....I....am....Brogan.

She's got a great voice for a podcast, oh wait.....
It just made me cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.