Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found the cottage on Airbnb and it’s available from the 1st so I wonder if they’re leaving on the Friday or the Saturday? £186 a night from then, I would assume more over Christmas?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s what I thought too .. I like to think I’d remember her trying on wedding dresses but she’s so ridiculous that honestly nothing would surprise me
youre absolutely right, our mistake sorry! Although I definitely have a suspicion she’d have tried them on too and not filmed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Found the cottage on Airbnb and it’s available from the 1st so I wonder if they’re leaving on the Friday or the Saturday? £186 a night from then, I would assume more over Christmas?
More mooney than brains the pair of them! To sit under blankets playing Animal Crossing for a week and shoving their faces full of food.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dad comment - "The only ring she's gonna get from him is a bleeping onion ring off his plate... IF SHE'S LUCKY" 😂

Okay my people, I present to you mine and my dads (yep, get ready) favourite Brog moments of the year.

The disappointment of all those dresses she couldn't fit into including the maternity one.
B getting pissed off her head alone in the beach hut but she couldn't go outside as all the tourists kept going to the toilet block next door.
The £75 birthday cake and balloons for her to sit alone all day.
The segway and the fact she couldn't admit she was in a caravan, it was "Accommodation".
When the bed was declared too small in the private golf house so Benji clearly slept on the couch.
Them in the hot tub in Wales watching High School Musical because god forbid they actually have some conversation.
The many many words Brogan still can't say... "BOLLAVARD".
Her supposed health kick yet the only proof we've seen is the DL cafeteria.
HER SINGING HANNAH MONTANA AND BENJI LOOKING LIKE HE WANTED TO DIE!
Her jumping up like a fanny when she thought she won that award but she didn't.
Getting caught stuffing her face manically at the Manchester Frozen event, honestly you'd think someone was trying to steal her popcorn.
Taking a fan into Shake Shack.
All the times she couldn't control herself around food, pancakes, icing and ferociously ripping open those prawn crackers at Julie's.
Her disgustingly dirty feet when she sat down during that painful Disney date night.
The absolute panic on her when they were in that christmas pod thing as she realised people would see her eating as if it was her last meal.
THAT spotty jumpsuit that DID NOT FIT!
The greedy witch ordering her spirit jersey from america only for Charlotte to get it first.
Also that horrid bag which later went in the UK sale.
The living room that hadn't been cleaned in 5 days.

and many many more but mainly the mental breakdown she had over those dresses not fitting, "NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!" 😂

My dad's latest comment, "why does she look like one of the trains in Thomas the Tank Engine?"

It's been a fun year tattlers, here's to the next!
Please can your dad be my tattle dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she’s a bleeping idiot “ so we are currently at cotswold wildlife park and it’s a zoo” No it’s a wildlife park 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just had another thought... 186 x 6 nights = 1116 pounds... that would have more than paid for the downstairs toilet renovation. I mean I know I could do it here in Canada for less than $500 CAD for a standard new toilet, vanity, mirror, taps and paint (although just paint it the same colour as the utility rum) and that's without having access to a builder's discount like his dad gets.

Plus they could have done it while Benji was home this week.

Reactions: 19
Just read this and dad says "It won't be ready for the 1st cause they'll need to bleeping fumigate it after they've left" - OUCH! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The crinkle cut chip hair literally makes me cry with laugher so much I had to show my husband and mam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we have any idea of when to expect the vlog? I’m assuming she will be overwhelmed and hugely unmotivated when she gets home.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crinkle chip got my vote, but I still can’t get over her using that handheld fan in Shake Shack. Literally overheating from too much food 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So many good choices to choose from this year, obviously I had to go for "I've known for a while" but my other highlight has to be her saying RANNOVATION... ever the wordsmith is our Bogie.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.