Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three of my mums friends have tested positive and now my mums boss has too. None of them had symptoms. Luckily my mum is still negative. Brogan and benji better hope they don’t catch it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh was hilarious! Off she went up the hill, next minute she's segwaying backwards 🤣
And don't forget, not before she was trying to embarrass Benjjjjj in front of the instructor because she's done it before (obviously m'love) and he hadn't 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And don't forget, not before she was trying to embarrass Benjjjjj in front of the instructor because she's done it before (obviously m'love) and he hadn't 🤣
The face she made after seeing her Segway gif got more views than the actual vlog
A3BB1852-C59E-49B4-A958-A0936E18B43F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Three of my mums friends have tested positive and now my mums boss has too. None of them had symptoms. Luckily my mum is still negative. Brogan and benji better hope they don’t catch it.
Let’s just say, the majority of people we ran in to in the Cotsworlds were taking a casual approach to mask wearing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It's getting closer and closer to home. One of my best friends tested positive this morning, we're awaiting pcr results because my fellas step brother tested positive christmas eve, he came into contact with my fellas mam and stepdad, who in turn spent time with us christmas day morning (they only found out in the pm) but then we spent the rest of the day with my family. Luckily we're all negative on the lateral flows and MIL pcr came back negative, but it's just scary how close its gotten, when prior to this it barely touched us. Really hope your mam is OK x

Reactions: 11
Is this the kitchen? I don’t watch her vlogs, so only see snippets on her insta or shots shared here but my goodness. It looks AWFUL! So cluttered and cheap.
no I was watching an old vlog from her flat days and came across this

Reactions: 2
Dad comment - "The only ring she's gonna get from him is a bleeping onion ring off his plate... IF SHE'S LUCKY" 😂

Okay my people, I present to you mine and my dads (yep, get ready) favourite Brog moments of the year.

The disappointment of all those dresses she couldn't fit into including the maternity one.
B getting pissed off her head alone in the beach hut but she couldn't go outside as all the tourists kept going to the toilet block next door.
The £75 birthday cake and balloons for her to sit alone all day.
The segway and the fact she couldn't admit she was in a caravan, it was "Accommodation".
When the bed was declared too small in the private golf house so Benji clearly slept on the couch.
Them in the hot tub in Wales watching High School Musical because god forbid they actually have some conversation.
The many many words Brogan still can't say... "BOLLAVARD".
Her supposed health kick yet the only proof we've seen is the DL cafeteria.
HER SINGING HANNAH MONTANA AND BENJI LOOKING LIKE HE WANTED TO DIE!
Her jumping up like a fanny when she thought she won that award but she didn't.
Getting caught stuffing her face manically at the Manchester Frozen event, honestly you'd think someone was trying to steal her popcorn.
Taking a fan into Shake Shack.
All the times she couldn't control herself around food, pancakes, icing and ferociously ripping open those prawn crackers at Julie's.
Her disgustingly dirty feet when she sat down during that painful Disney date night.
The absolute panic on her when they were in that christmas pod thing as she realised people would see her eating as if it was her last meal.
THAT spotty jumpsuit that DID NOT FIT!
The greedy witch ordering her spirit jersey from america only for Charlotte to get it first.
Also that horrid bag which later went in the UK sale.
The living room that hadn't been cleaned in 5 days.

and many many more but mainly the mental breakdown she had over those dresses not fitting, "NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!" 😂

My dad's latest comment, "why does she look like one of the trains in Thomas the Tank Engine?"

It's been a fun year tattlers, here's to the next!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Has she really got dressed up at christmas and Frasier turned up in ripped jeans :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Oh man what a list to choose from, each option made me laugh all over again 😂 I usually just lurk in the shadows however I opted for “other” only because my husband reminded me of the time she went and tried on those wedding dresses despite not being anywhere close to getting married! So I’ve decided that’s my personal Bogie highlight of 2021

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh man what a list to choose from, each option made me laugh all over again 😂 I usually just lurk in the shadows however I opted for “other” only because my husband reminded me of the time she went and tried on those wedding dresses despite not being anywhere close to getting married! So I’ve decided that’s my personal Bogie highlight of 2021
I just wish she had filmed it!

I had to go for the crinkle cut chip hair, it sums her up perfectly to me. Made of food at this point (no shade on her weight, I'm fat too but she eats ALL THE TIME)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait , she tried them on ?!?! That passed me by !! I thought she went to pick up Benji’s suit and just asked to look at the dresses !!! I didn’t realise she actually TRIED THEM ON !! That would have definitely made the list if I knew

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait , she tried them on ?!?! That passed me by !! I thought she went to pick up Benji’s suit and just asked to look at the dresses !!! I didn’t realise she actually TRIED THEM ON !! That would have definitely made the list if I knew
I’m pretty sure she said she just put gloves on and looked at them.

Reactions: 15
That’s what I thought too .. I like to think I’d remember her trying on wedding dresses but she’s so ridiculous that honestly nothing would surprise me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don’t believe that. Anybody that’s been into a wedding dress shop will know they really love and encourage you to try things on. I don’t think they’d have let her “just look”, there’d surely be someone saying “oh just try it on and see”. They’re looking to make a sale at the end of the day and have been closed a lot with the pandemic. You don’t waste the time of a wedding dress shop. I think she did try one or more on but doesn’t want to say because she knows people will think (even more so) that’s she’s utterly desperate. Wouldn’t put it past her to have popped into a dress and sent benji a photo 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.