Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re off home today then so engagement looking unlikely! It’s a good job she’s set herself some other plans and goals to work on next year… o, wait

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re off home today then so engagement looking unlikely! It’s a good job she’s set herself some other plans and goals to work on next year… o, wait
Don’t know what you mean… she wants to buy some new garden furniture! Girlboss GoAlZzZ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do we think she has a lot of people using her Airbnb referral link as she then gets £23 a time? If so surely she should be advertising the trips away as ad/gifted? I’m not sure!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm not envious of her one bit. I turned 44 last month and gave up that envy nonsense in my 20s. I have my own house and car, a sweet little pupper, two crazy parents (imagine George Costanza's parents on Seinfeld) and lots of friends who I've been able to catch up with over the past few months as things have opened up more here in my neck of the woods. My debt isn't too crazy despite going back to school the past six months and I don't rely on a boyfriend or my mummy or splash out money to show what I have. At some point, she'll have the realization that it's not how many Lounge Fly bags or expensive leggins or what level you're on in Animal Crossing that makes your life full but the experiences you have with the people who love and care about you that do. Some of my friends think I'm crazy that I'm still hoping to get to Japan in 2022 for my cancelled trip from March 2020 and don't "get it". But I'd rather spend money on expanding my horizons than a new handbag or five more dresses or pairs of shoes.

Wishing all the Tattlers a very Happy New Year and hope that 2022 isn't as bleak as 2020 and 2021! lol I shall be here in my jammies having some coolers and pizza ringing in the New Year around the world until it's my turn in just under 15 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How shocked would we all be if they came home to go to a big NYE party with all Ben’s friends!

Happy New Year to you all hope 2022 is good to you!

Reactions: 7
I think they will come home to a takeaway.. after a pub lunch on the way home and their 2022 will be exactly the same as this year.

Reactions: 24
Don’t know what you mean… she wants to buy some new garden furniture! Girlboss GoAlZzZ
Oh yeah! BENjjJjJjj can you go into B&Q and pick up a garden table for us whilst I sit in the car and vlog about it BenJjJjJJ #somuchgratitudeformyboyfriendbenjiblesshim

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How shocked would we all be if they came home to go to a big NYE party with all Ben’s friends!

Happy New Year to you all hope 2022 is good to you!
She would tit her pants if she was surprised with a NYE party! I think Candyland's theory is much more accurate... stop off for a pub lunch and more shopping and then home for fresh jammies and a takeaway under the stale minging blankets in the lounge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They could have hosted NYE. Get a gazebo up in the garden that hasn’t been used and open up the patio doors and get some use out of the kitchen.

Reactions: 8
36ED3A5B-1140-4ED6-A2F7-3D3CD2138DE3.jpeg

So they came home today. So in fact they did not spend New Year in the world of cots as she has previously claimed on numerous occasions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Happy new years Tattlers, what a year it's been eh ? The long awaited kitchen "ranovation" was just a total dud, the garden fence re enacting the leaning tower of pisa, the braggy solo trip to the beach hut, being manic at the awards ceremony, channelling Hyacinth Bouquet at every social event, the Disney Date night disaster, The crinkle cut chip hair, the wifi symbol forehead, her very own piano joining the site, too many to mention !

Wishing you all the best for 2021 and hopefully Bogie will have lots of new content for us to Tattle about 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy new year to everyone except Bogbrush! Special new year thoughts go to Bonnie and Ben who badly need rescuing from Moonpig Mansions!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d forgotten all about the Disney date night. Her dancing at Benji while he tried his hardest not to look at her is making me want the ground to open up and swallow me whole (even all these months later) -

yet I kinda want to dig back and find the vlog to rewatch it sick ba***rd I clearly must be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d forgotten all about the Disney date night. Her dancing at Benji while he tried his hardest not to look at her is making me want the ground to open up and swallow me whole (even all these months later) -

yet I kinda want to dig back and find the vlog to rewatch it sick ba***rd I clearly must be 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

I’ve just went back and watched her singing 🤣

She’s like a kid that’s been let loose on the cherryade.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Happy New Year tattlers... thank you again for the daily laughs we've had.
This is honestly my absolute favourite thread.

Here's to next year, from myself and my overly opinionated dad! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.