Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that mejulies comment cause her partner is jon or am i being stupid :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She clearly made no effort at all with the ad. I don’t know why they bother. It seems like she cornered benji early morning as he looks disheveled in his pjs with bed hair. Her part is even more odd - do we need to see her meat hand scrabbling in the bag for the perfume box? Or showing how she fitted it into her packing? It’s like she ran out of time to do her bit and had to rush it in palma. I haven’t learned anything about the company or have any desire to use them.

There are SO many more creative people out there, she makes zero effort and thinks its acceptable.

Reactions: 18
"Created for driven, ambitious men ready to take on every challenge that comes their way"...well living with Brogan certainly is a challenge so I'd give him one out of three I guess.

Also, who's more likely to influence you to buy Boss aftershave, Chris Hemsworth looking dapper in a suit or a bedraggled Banjo in his crumpled t shirt? I think we all know the answer to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhhh I needed to that today. Just when I think she's peaked, there's more. Brogey is the gift that keeps on giving, never mind all the gifts she gives herself 😂

Reactions: 17
Why is Banjo putting on fragrance at night time when he's dressed for bed

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not sure if these work for the blocked when I add them here? But I’ll add it incase it does work. Screaming at benji & surprised brogan has allowed herself side on - shows her size quite clearly.
Thank you for putting this on…cringe 😬

Reactions: 4
That ad is so mediocre and just laughable 😂 Bongo looks like he just rolled out of bed, Brogie essentially spraying perfume into the wind

If you're doing an ad at least make it creative, there are so many things she could have done but she does the bare minimum as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure if these work for the blocked when I add them here? But I’ll add it incase it does work. Screaming at benji & surprised brogan has allowed herself side on - shows her size quite clearly.
What. And I cannot repeat this enough. The duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Also, what a weird time to post that video - 10th December. It's not early enough to catch the early bird shoppers and not late enough to catch the 'panic buyers' and get loads of views by uploading on the 22nd or 23rd.

Reactions: 12
What. And I cannot repeat this enough. The duck?!
Same. I just woke up and shouldn't have watched that shite before coffee.

As an aside, are they the only two people in the world who still wear fragrances or is it still alive and well in the UK?! Here in Canada most employers have a scent-free and scent-sensitive environments so really the only time you could possibly wear perfume is on the odd night out or while running errands. I can't tell you the last time I used any and the same for most of my friends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That ad is so mediocre and just laughable 😂 Bongo looks like he just rolled out of bed, Brogie essentially spraying perfume into the wind

If you're doing an ad at least make it creative, there are so many things she could have done but she does the bare minimum as usual.
How very dare you! She is a digital nomad. She can work and create anywhere in the world. She is an INTERNATIONAL traveller, and the trip to Palma was an integral part of this cinematography. You’re just jealous. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Same. I just woke up and shouldn't have watched that shite before coffee.

As an aside, are they the only two people in the world who still wear fragrances or is it still alive and well in the UK?! Here in Canada most employers have a scent-free and scent-sensitive environments so really the only time you could possibly wear perfume is on the odd night out or while running errands. I can't tell you the last time I used any and the same for most of my friends.
Thats very interesting, I would say it’s still alive and kicking here? I have NEVER heard of a scent free or scent sensitive environment but I’m sure it will come into play here eventually

• Wow
Reactions: 26
You paid how much for t
Screenshot_20211203-122022_Instagram.jpg
hat awful stationery calender?? For a bloody pen, to do list and sticky tabs? duck me the world's gone mad!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Laughable that brogan, the definition of unhealthy still gets gifted anything health and beauty related.

Reactions: 13
Let’s face it without opening those advents, what other content does she have to put out? Only yesterday she was on a dog walk in the afternoon complaining about how cold it is - I hope she walked Bonnie on the other days this week since she got home that it’s been cold.

Reactions: 9
Thats very interesting, I would say it’s still alive and kicking here? I have NEVER heard of a scent free or scent sensitive environment but I’m sure it will come into play here eventually
Yes, I've worked places where people have been written up because they're an ongoing offender of the strong scents. I worked at a place about 15-16 years ago that a couple of the smokers would spritz themselves everytime they came back inside from a smoke break to cover the smoke smell. There was one woman I worked with who had to sit at the opposite end of the floor from the smokers because she'd almost pass out from the perfume overload. At my last job, the cleaners switched to some super strong cleaner on our desk areas. I showed up one morning and completely got stuffed up, sneezing/sniffling, and running eyes immediately and throat irritation. Our dept's health and safety rep had a sign on my desk the next day stating not to use any of that stuff around it. It's a big deal here so I'm surprised the UK hasn't jumped on board since usually they're OTT with health and safety.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.