Brogan Tate #76 Spend all my money as quick as I’m able, anyone have an ethanol cable?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like such a granny! Why not wear a nice pair of chunky black ankle boots or something? She always looks so ill and yellow.

Reactions: 20
to the tune of shakin’ stevens merry Christmas everyone :

Snow is falling
All around B
No more skiing
Couldn’t size up
It’s the season
To buy Tat and advertising
Merry Christmas, Broglin

No invite to parties, or celebrations
Manic dancing, to ‘shake it off’
Hundreds of presents
And Benji dodging kisses
Time for screeching Christmas songs

There’s gonna be a party tonight
Benji’s gonna find Binky, underneath the mistletoe they’ll kiss by candle light

Mooney’s Swaying, Records playing
All the popular songs, she’s never heard
All she wishes that, she was skiing for Christmas
Not a chance Broges, HoneyJ will stay clear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She looks like such a granny! Why not wear a nice pair of chunky black ankle boots or something? She always looks so ill and yellow.
This! Boots would look a million times better. Don’t know about anybody else but back in 2013 when that kind of outfit was my work attire, it is impossible to match the colour of your black tights to your shoes 😂 The colour of the dress doesn’t suit her and washes her out.
29D2B306-3F76-4CC7-9573-D3214637F6C7.png
9C9A8BD7-B0EA-4D48-B35C-8F81AF44A788.png
DAA7A29A-2EF3-4582-9728-6FC45B1B8BE0.png
7C106011-4434-43E2-9CD2-20C7A4C6BFD2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All right I'm gonna try and be constructive (🙄): Everything that is wrong with Brogan's look, the Brogie style intervention !
1) Hair: either straight or full on curly. Work on the frizzy roots they make you look frumpy!
2) Hair style: try half up half down or pull it all up with some loose hairs curled around your face.
3) NO MORE MAT FOUNDATION LIPS! Wear some lipstick other then your skin color. And try to keeps those two lips close to eachother, in other words shut that mouth! Stop with the mani grin!
4) Burn all those dresses. You're a PLUS SIZE 27 years old woman and there is NOTHING WRONG with it. Try these (very quick search)
7403BEC8-5E34-485F-8E79-064EC9ABBD96.jpeg

5) invest in an adult bag, those bags are frankly embarrassing
3BB33F01-F9BA-4048-9FBD-F1C90F4B83D9.jpeg

it's even cheaper then those Disney bags!!

6) stop it with the red nails. Just stop. Experiment and play with nail design! or just go nude. Hell you can even go black but stop it with the red!

7) change your whole personality. It's about time 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Annoys me how she always says ‘of choice’…. E.g my snack of choice, my bag of choice, my drink of choice….:

Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she wear makeup anymore? Not that any one has to wear it of course but she used to be quite in to it? Now she’s going to events with nothing but a little mascara on? Unless she wearing foundation and just not putting bronzer and blusher on 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she wear makeup anymore? Not that any one has to wear it of course but she used to be quite in to it? Now she’s going to events with nothing but a little mascara on? Unless she wearing foundation and just not putting bronzer and blusher on 🤷🏻‍♀️
No one has to wear it, but some people need it and Bogs one of them :(

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She took a photo the other day someone on here uploaded it and she said make up done I was like wtf no it wasn't nothing was on her face that I saw she needs to stop with the matte!

Brogan Tate #77 Cotsworld planned but the rest of her diary is bland

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet that Shanann one sat watching it with those ridiculous ears on, anyone who is pal with B is also a selfish B

• Haha
Reactions: 1
and she is a beauty blogger award winner....despite never having a beauty blog or knowing jack sh*t about beauty 😂

I reckon she’s hoping for a Christmas ring because usually it’s Christmas Eve that it happens (can’t remember where that comes from) and bet she will say something like we’re enjoying our Christmas bubble of engagement and going into the new year with Ben etc and to try and shut the thread up!

Ben if you read this, set her up with a trail of profile pictures from here, as we know you love a game

Reactions: 11
Just noticed the hotel she’s staying at is the hotel the very neko event is at! I checked prices for tomorrow just to see and she’s either paid £250 or £270! I can’t work out which room she has but that’s crazy money for one person for one night?

• Wow
Cineworld ADVERT 11k views, with 81k subs. How does she explain her results when charging brands? She must be on thin ice by now for work?

I’m glad we have Vue and Odeon because I wouldn’t use Cineworld. She’s advertising the food element when she filmed them only a matter of weeks ago taking their own drinks in with them.

Reactions: 15
I’m glad we have Vue and Odeon because I wouldn’t use Cineworld. She’s advertising the food element when she filmed them only a matter of weeks ago taking their own drinks in with them.
They had a professional advert before the film at cineworld and it had the tag line, these people are real and not actors….. no brogie!

Reactions: 9
I reckon she’s hoping for a Christmas ring because usually it’s Christmas Eve that it happens (can’t remember where that comes from) and bet she will say something like we’re enjoying our Christmas bubble of engagement and going into the new year with Ben etc and to try and shut the thread up!

Ben if you read this, set her up with a trail of profile pictures from here, as we know you love a game
I agree. She would have LOVED a skiing trip proposal with all her family there though, I think the Cotswerlds trip is the next best thing she can think of! That’s why I’m a bit confused why she’s not going skiing tbh unless Benji didn’t want to go.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.