Brogan Tate #76 Spend all my money as quick as I’m able, anyone have an ethanol cable?

How many hours a week do you think Brogan works, realistically?

• 0-2

• 3-10

• 11-16

• 16-25

• 26-35

• 36+ (aka, full time as she claims!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the amazing title from @labordelaise12 … sorry I had to change it a bit to fit but it was Brogan Tate #76 Spending all my money as quick as I’m able, does anyone have a spare ethanol cable?

BE4114B7-6969-4DC8-9C8A-B591CC56230E.jpeg

Soooo what’s been happening in Mooney mansion ?

well …

- the garden is finally done ! It’s bland and grey but not horrific , just a bit of a boring , catalogue garden as we expected !
- the garden upload came in a vlog where they also sorted out the Tat cupboard , aka the entire room in their house dedicated to crap they don’t really need !
- in the vlog they went to IKEA and Benji was so bored of her he put her headphones in , probably because he asked her for a toy and she said no !
- the Tat room looks better but still awful , imagine having to have a room for all the tit you’ve accumulated.. it’s not like the rest of her house is minimalist either !
- that was one of two vlogs she has done since the last thread . The other was a OLED Switch unboxing and review type video , which was awful … she was absolutely manic , called an Ethernet cable an ethanol cable (booze always on the mind is it broges?) and the noises she made … well let’s just say it didn’t leave much to the imagination about what a romp in brogan’s pit would sound like !
- she’s also been manic and on her high horse about the new animal crossing update , obviously she saw it way before it even came out guys , in fact she was on the team at Nintendo that worked on it … so obviously she’s known for a while !
- no proposal yet , Benji hasn’t been picking up on the hints
- they went to a pumpkin patch and she gorged on milkshakes and a huge pie
- she bought a new loungefly bag and some fur lined crocs … 😐
- Bonpaul came back to the thread … again

what will the next thread bring ?? Hopefully some more @Venom edits ! ♥😄 … and now I hand over to @Hugh Jass for a utility RUM update !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks for the amazing title from @labordelaise12 … sorry I had to change it a bit to fit but it was Brogan Tate #76 Spending all my money as quick as I’m able, does anyone have a spare ethanol cable?

View attachment 814536

Soooo what’s been happening in Mooney mansion ?

well …

- the garden is finally done ! It’s bland and grey but not horrific , just a bit of a boring , catalogue garden as we expected !
- the garden upload came in a vlog where they also sorted out the Tat cupboard , aka the entire room in their house dedicated to crap they don’t really need !
- in the vlog they went to IKEA and Benji was so bored of her he put her headphones in , probably because he asked her for a toy and she said no !
- the Tat room looks better but still awful , imagine having to have a room for all the tit you’ve accumulated.. it’s not like the rest of her house is minimalist either !
- that was one of two vlogs she has done since the last thread . The other was a OLED Switch unboxing and review type video , which was awful … she was absolutely manic , called an Ethernet cable an ethanol cable (booze always on the mind is it broges?) and the noises she made … well let’s just say it didn’t leave much to the imagination about what a romp in brogan’s pit would sound like !
- she’s also been manic and on her high horse about the new animal crossing update , obviously she saw it way before it even came out guys , in fact she was on the team at Nintendo that worked on it … so obviously she’s known for a while !
- no proposal yet , Benji hasn’t been picking up on the hints
- they went to a pumpkin patch and she gorged on milkshakes and a huge pie
- she bought a new loungefly bag and some fur lined crocs … 😐
- Bonpaul came back to the thread … again

what will the next thread bring ?? Hopefully some more @Venom edits ! ♥😄 … and now I hand over to @Hugh Jass for a utility RUM update !!
Excellent recap as always @disneys over 3 quarters of the way to 100 :m

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Amazing recap @disneys

Zooming our way to 100 threads faster than bogbrush to 100k on YouTube 🤟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who is voting above 0-2 hours a week?? You all give her way too much credit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ah man, I missed a Bonpaul reappearance? Gutted to miss such an iconic master in disguise *ahem* 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see the other day Bianca said in her stories that literally every person she knows is engaged or pregnant… I so wanted to ask what about Brogan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the new thread Disneys, just parking up for a whole loada nothin'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
New week, new thread. You all are such content creators! Honestly, I’d given up having any interest in her videos a long time ago but now I see pop up on YouTube that a new video is out/a new story on Instagram and I think, Tattle is going to love this!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Our angry friend is back 🤣

I was just thinking as I was washing up - could B even imagine doing such a thing of an evening 🤣 but anyway, we’ve got through 1/3 of these threads since they started the utility rum!! That’s crazy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.