Brogan Tate #76 Spend all my money as quick as I’m able, anyone have an ethanol cable?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but why would you travel somewhere high risk for a crappy event?? Especially if she isn't jabbed. I'll say now, I'm not jabbed nor do I plan to be. But I'm also avoiding high risks like this? (Keep your opinions to yourself I'm a nurse on 3 parts of the nmc register and I've done my research! 👍🏻)
Screenshot_20211026-140128_Chrome.jpg
?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
she will flat out say to him he needs to tit or get off the pot,
Omg dead 😂😂💀 never heard this saying before 🤣

Noticed she’s on the beg to Nintendo, taggigg them in everything. I don’t think a 60 year old looking toddler is going to be a great ambassador. Especially whenher viewers had to inform her of the animal crossing update, and all she does on the switch is flip burgers.

side note : if any tattlers are on Nintendo Online membership, they’ve released some Nintendo 64 games and Sega mega drive games

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure why people are so sure she is not vaccinated, I get she hasn't said either way and likes to publish every tiny aspect of her life but it's also a controversial subject and she won't risk discussing topics like this. For one thing it clarifies her lack of education and intelligence.
Plus she won't be able to set foot in Florida without a vaccination so even if she hasn't had it she will very soon have to !
saaaame hahaha everyone should know her better by now, she hasn’t addressed anything to do with covid for the last 18 months, she isn’t gonna start now by mentioning the vaccine!! She even said in a vlog her channel and platform is an ‘escape’ from it all.

Reactions: 10
Something is very weird about this whole not going skiing thing esp after she bragged about her going skiing every christmas I think they don't want Ben and Brogan with mejulie and Jon this year maybe they want a break from her I know I would

And isn't it obvious! who that flower person on tattle is 😉

Reactions: 10
Something is very weird about this whole not going skiing thing esp after she bragged about her going skiing every christmas I think they don't want Ben and Brogan with mejulie and Jon this year maybe they want a break from her I know I would

And isn't it obvious! who that flower person on tattle is 😉
Nah the person was bang on the money when it was about who brogan is prepared to leave the dog with aka not ben’s mum

Reactions: 3
They hardly spent any time together when they went skiing last time anyway. Tensions looked high when she was eating her Christmas Day nuggets and chips 😂

I need to go back and watch it later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WHY does she avoid being home for Christmas so much? She says they need to use the time Benji has off to go on holiday, as if they haven't had enough holidays this year! Maybe she really is trying to hide from the embarrassment that no one wants her around for Christmas. It's just so bizarre, especially after just last week she showed she'd spent hundreds on Christmas stuff to now say she won't even be home.

Also, in the vlog she ate 3 mochi ice creams after dinner! She's so used to treating herself that treats aren't even treats anymore. So instead of having 1 mochi she has to have 3 to feel like she's had a treat, which is why her weight is only going to keep snowballing.

Reactions: 13
She will make him propose in their staycation, in the jacuzzi while drinking proseco and filming it all 🤣 oh wuaaaaaw
seeing your profile picture whilst reading your comment cracked me up, it's like benji on the inside when proposing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah the person was bang on the money when it was about who brogan is prepared to leave the dog with aka not ben’s mum
Ahh just Brogan being selfish again then eh? why change habit of a lifetime just cause its christmas!

Will she give to the homeless charities for christmas all the tat she got free?

Reactions: 4
Banjo doesn't spend any time living in the house he's paying for. He's either working away with a side of Portuguese tart, or on his travels with Brogan fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The problem is with Brogan is because she WFH and doesn’t have much of a social life outside of Benji she spends so much time at home so these little staycation/trips away probably give her a lot of enjoyment and fake fulfilment because she’s not really got a lot else going on. The idea of her and Benji being in their own home celebrating Christmas is probably not enjoyable for Brogan because she’s at home all the time so no surprising she’s going to the Cotswolds and probably hoping for an engagement during it. I don’t even feel she wants to marry Benji for genuine reasons either! She just wants content and validation. She’s so reliant on Benji too like how is that not suffocating for him I don’t know.

Reactions: 15
Also the whole begging to work with a brand to make a planner…..why doesn’t she just buy a blank cheap book and use the cricut to personalise it…???? Such a great brand ambassador…..

Wonder how much this cost as it looks lovely! View attachment 829647
Around £300 if you booked it now-suspect cheaper if booked earlier, guessing she isn’t paying for it???

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
i love that she said she would love to work with a brand to produce a planner. there is a women who made the passion planner in her parents garage, put time and effort into it and now its a multi million pound company in the US and they donate 1 for every planner people buy. So why cant she do that? why does she need to work with a brand? because shes lazy and wants someone else to do all the work

• Heart
i love that she said she would love to work with a brand to produce a planner. there is a women who made the passion planner in her parents garage, put time and effort into it and now its a multi million pound company in the US and they donate 1 for every planner people buy. So why cant she do that? why does she need to work with a brand? because shes lazy and wants someone else to do all the work
She said some weeks of her planner have nothing in them at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see the dress with black tights and black ballet pumps is out again 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
6CB65E97-D12B-4672-81CA-54C5FA2123D8.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.