Brogan Tate #76 Spend all my money as quick as I’m able, anyone have an ethanol cable?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9 mins into the vlog and she mentions Benj 11 times....Eleven times!!! This girl is obsessed with mybfbenjblesshim
I fell asleep about this time, could someone take one for the team and tally how many times she mentions him in total in her vlog.

Also...
I hate how her posts are all "WE"
Isn't it HER Instagram? Why must she include him in everything its not like her account is a joint one. (Although, I know benjis acc is!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ughhhhh already knew the large scarf thing Brogs actually, on trips this time of year I bring it but not for me, so my kid can curl up and nap if he wants (more so when he was younger). I’m a grown up and not yet a Nanna, so I don’t need blankets wrapped around me.

She really is an oxymoron, childish games and plastic plates with old woman clothes and blankets.

Reactions: 14
I’d love her to do, subscribers vote on my packing! See how much tit she actually carries around then. Sorry but she didn’t need the grip! You can just play hand held or hold one in each hand…..

Reactions: 9
I wonder if MeJulie and co are going skiing but haven't invited Brog & Benji or have invited them but haven't offered to pay and she's thrown a strop and booked the Cotswolds instead.

If she doesn't get a proposal in a cozy Cotswolds cabin on Christmas eve, she's never gonna get one.
Yeah something doesn’t add up for me here. They’ve had Bonnie for well over a year and could easily have introduced her to a dog boarder/sitter over the last year or so with a view to someone having her for a week when they went skiing? I dont think that’s controversial at all, me and my bf do one or max two INTERNATIONALLLL holidays a year and our dog sitter who also walks the dogs for us sometimes has them.

She has instead relied on MeJulie to babysit Bonnie which seems risky to me given how often they fall out

Also brogan bums skiing I just don’t see how she would pass on the opportunity to go!

Reactions: 12
I agree.. Benji was vile after seeing BATB. He’s just as bad as she it. Two very bitter and negative people.
She goes on about having a wedding but what’s the point if they aren’t close and their families are strangers. She said herself in the podcast she doesn’t speak to most of her friends unless she sees them but I wouldn’t class those as more than an acquaintance.
Bollocks more like she doesn't have any friends

Regarding her dad surly Fraser must mention him to Brogan and other way round I think Fraser sees both parents all the time

9 mins into the vlog and she mentions Benj 11 times....Eleven times!!! This girl is obsessed with mybfbenjblesshim
I fell asleep about this time, could someone take one for the team and tally how many times she mentions him in total in her vlog.

Also...
I hate how her posts are all "WE"
Isn't it HER Instagram? Why must she include him in everything its not like her account is a joint one. (Although, I know benjis acc is!!)
She has always been like that even with poole it was worse back in the days of classic Brogan

Reactions: 6
I think people are really nasty about her but she’s actually the greatest satirical artist of our generation because there’s no way she continually does all the stuff we slag off if it isn’t for comic effect

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lunchtime thought of the day for everyone. This is what Benji sees when she's feeling amorous.
You could be a dietician using just that photo, people would skip meals and shed loads! 🤣
Not Brogan though, she thinks she looks fab, if she was a chocolate bar she’d eat herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You just know she's got her Cotswolds Christmas idea from The Holiday ! She's got this ideal and come hell or high water she's having it 🤣 I pity her and it's such a sad little existence that she has to orchestrate her own proposal to such a degree.

Reactions: 15
You just know she's got her Cotswolds Christmas idea from The Holiday ! She's got this ideal and come hell or high water she's having it 🤣 I pity her and it's such a sad little existence that she has to orchestrate her own proposal to such a degree.
Be funny if it doesn't happen and shes vlogging it all and shes sitting going Benji Benji Benji while he's got headphones in 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic but can someone point me in the direction of a clip where she says ‘uuaaauuu’ so I have that in my head when I read it? I’m sure there’s a huge selection😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am taking bets on the reason she is not going skiing and going to the Cotswolds is that in all the years previous they went skiing in France and you cannot now travel to France unless you’re fully vaccinated.

Reactions: 11
You could be a dietician using just that photo, people would skip meals and shed loads! 🤣
Not Brogan though, she thinks she looks fab, if she was a chocolate bar she’d eat herself!
About 6 weeks ago I said the only thing she has influenced me to do was start a diet, I was not as big as her but lockdowns had taken its toll and was worried I was on a slippery slope. Well now a dress size and just over a stone down so your theory works 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am taking bets on the reason she is not going skiing and going to the Cotswolds is that in all the years previous they went skiing in France and you cannot now travel to France unless you’re fully vaccinated.
I'm not sure why people are so sure she is not vaccinated, I get she hasn't said either way and likes to publish every tiny aspect of her life but it's also a controversial subject and she won't risk discussing topics like this. For one thing it clarifies her lack of education and intelligence.
Plus she won't be able to set foot in Florida without a vaccination so even if she hasn't had it she will very soon have to !

Reactions: 8
The way she said her family didn’t know if they’d be going due to the rules… makes me think honey j or John isn’t vaccinated! (I don’t think she meant like quarantining at all)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.