Brogan Tate #75 She’s blessed, stressed and making Benji depressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending hugs to you. I have emetophobia and was always fine travelling, I was more scared of pubs/nights out and theme parks, however since a disasterous flight home pre pandemic (14 hours with someone being ill) my brain has now made the same link as yours and it’s just crippling! I’ve managed two short flights but I have to take anxiety medication!
I managed a short flight to Jersey and back. That's all I can cope with. If someone was ill I just dont know what I'd do.

We’re definitely on track to hit 100 threads before she reaches 100k subs!

Sending love to you @Emxxx ❤
Thank you ❤

Reactions: 5
I can't think of anything more tragic than walking your dog and chatting tit into your phone for an insta story. I take my westie to the park every morning and it is the highlight of my day to be honest (please don't judge me, I can't work due to mental illness. I am had a huge breakdown 10 yrs ago due to bipolar and have been trying to recover ever since) I stop to chat to practically everyone out with their dogs and it is such a big part of keeping me grounded and stable.
I know that if Bogbrush talks to someone they instantly become her best friend, but maybe if she relaxed a bit and tried to live in the real world and not online, she might find a bit more meaning in her days? I don't know, I know I am over 20 years older, but I do feel that she is wasting her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s her life to waste. In her eyes she’s absolutely smashing it, she always says how proud she is of what she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m watching an episode of couples come dine with me and there’s a couple on there who are brogan and Benji in 20 years … she’s talking over him constantly , talking down about his tradesman job, bragging about how she’s been on 38 international holidays , their house is so grey and bland, she has bad taste but think she’s the tit and could only manage to russle something up in the slow cooker …. And to top it all off … she served ASTI with dessert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m not even joking I’m now watching that Rob Beckett quiz show on BBC 2 and they’ve had a question about manic Monday , daytime TV is coming for Brogie today

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I managed a short flight to Jersey and back. That's all I can cope with. If someone was ill I just dont know what I'd do.
It’s so hard, I did two flights this summer and I did find the second one easier, but I was constantly looking around, checking everything. I haven’t booked our dream honeymoon because I don’t want to do the speedboat transfer. It’s so so crippling and I don’t really know what to suggest, I think I’m going to try cbt because since the pandemic I’ve started to see a risk of being around people being sick in everything now. My world feels very small

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm a little confused as to why you would ever wear a leather jacket on a dog walk, just feels like you would get so sweaty so quickly to me!
Yes especially when her and Benji stocked up on proper winter coats recently!

Can I say that everything about her annoys me? I'm currently suffering a mental breakdown so off work and last week our honeymoon was ruined because I was constantly on edge. I'm emeophobic too and hated the plane and all the public transport we had to catch- like I was terrified and didn't enjoy it- she can't be emeophobic because she loves to travel. Also doctor was talking to me about self care- she said even going for a short walk each day will help me to get better- not have a bloody bath and put a face mask on/have a pamper. Even all the food she eats annoys me!
Sending hugs! You’re going in the right direction for sure. Keep going x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m watching an episode of couples come dine with me and there’s a couple on there who are brogan and Benji in 20 years … she’s talking over him constantly , talking down about his tradesman job, bragging about how she’s been on 38 international holidays , their house is so grey and bland, she has bad taste but think she’s the tit and could only manage to russle something up in the slow cooker …. And to top it all off … she served ASTI with dessert 🤣
Weird question but what ep was this? I’m so bored today and could do with some come dine with me comfort tv with laughs at Brogs expense haha 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m not even joking I’m now watching that Rob Beckett quiz show on BBC 2 and they’ve had a question about manic Monday , daytime TV is coming for Brogie today
I can just imagine her sitting at home fuming that Rob Beckett has become one of her persistent trolls.

1633524301406.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Today is the declutter my autumn wardrobe vlog day...
@Venom (mytattlehusbandvenomblesshim) prepare yourself, I know I'm already preparing myself mentally for all the work!
New load of gifs and memes and videos loading!

We might even need a self care day tomorrow off work after tonight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Today is the declutter my autumn wardrobe vlog day...
@Venom (mytattlehusbandvenomblesshim) prepare yourself, I know I'm already preparing myself mentally for all the work!
New load of gifs and memes and videos loading!

We might even need a self care day tomorrow off work after tonight 😂
Bubs, I’ve got giphy ready, bogies gonna be in narnia by the time that wardrobe is decluttered.

bloody hell, she’s giving us all a full time job this week isn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bubs, I’ve got giphy ready, bogies gonna be in narnia by the time that wardrobe is decluttered.

bloody hell, she’s giving us all a full time job this week isn’t she 😂
I'm gonna go on a non-dog walk and be right back for all the fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wanna bet how many times sized up and investment piece are used. Will all dresses be described as a nice little dress as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s so hard, I did two flights this summer and I did find the second one easier, but I was constantly looking around, checking everything. I haven’t booked our dream honeymoon because I don’t want to do the speedboat transfer. It’s so so crippling and I don’t really know what to suggest, I think I’m going to try cbt because since the pandemic I’ve started to see a risk of being around people being sick in everything now. My world feels very small
Omg! I'm exactly the same. Honeymoon was ruined because of that. I've done CBT and it didn't really work for me but that doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Reactions: 3
Weird question but what ep was this? I’m so bored today and could do with some come dine with me comfort tv with laughs at Brogs expense haha 😂
I can’t remember , I think it was from 2019 and it was in Great Yarmouth - the bogie & benj couple were called Chris & Debbie I think ! Hope that helps ; you can probably get it on 4od

what brogan sang in Disneyworld 2017

“Charlotte I’ll leave you alone like this
Because the amount of walking we did took the piss
I won’t stay another day…

I break your camera while you are sleeeeping…
Your vlogs are crap, can’t understand what’s going on…
Good time we had return to haunt me
As I sit on the plane, away from this place
And back to my mum”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.