Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took me a while to understand what the hell she was going on about when she said ‘we’ve got MAFSA on’. She’s so cringe.
The only ones I ever abbreviate are the real housewives series, but that's because everyone else abbreviates them too. Never heard of anyone doing the same for married at first sight 😆
It’s not even MAFSAustralia…. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t care if she wins either.. I’m just here for the entertainment.

I can’t wait to see what she looks like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she going to a Christmas trade show today? She’s the least Christmassy person I have ever seen- she basically throws a load of overpriced shop Disney stuff at a tree which she then took down on Christmas Day! Or she actively tries to leave the country for Christmas so they don’t have to celebrate it. Her and Benji ate chicken nuggets alone one Christmas Day in France instead of spending it with her family who was also there. I have never seen her do any Christmas content like wreath making, or meeting people for mulled wine/ Christmas markets etc. She basically is going as it’s something to do and makes her feel important.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually hope she does win to see the fallout. The fans of the other nominees won’t see her content and think “yeah, fair play”.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Why is she going to a Christmas trade show today? She’s the least Christmassy person I have ever seen- she basically throws a load of overpriced shop Disney stuff at a tree which she then took down on Christmas Day! Or she actively tries to leave the country for Christmas so they don’t have to celebrate it. Her and Benji ate chicken nuggets alone one Christmas Day in France instead of spending it with her family who was also there. I have never seen her do any Christmas content like wreath making, or meeting people for mulled wine/ Christmas markets etc. She basically is going as it’s something to do and makes her feel important.
That’s exactly it.. It makes her feel important going to these things.

Reactions: 6
Christmas is just another excuse for her to buy “gifts” for herself and receive them from MeJulie and MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHisHeart.

They started ripping their kitchen out on Boxing Day last year, isn’t that a Christmas tradition 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I'm watching her vlog of Disney world (it came up as a recommendation and im on annual leave so why not) and I've never seen a full grown adult act the way she did at Disney. Even my friend who is a MASSIVE disney nut isn't like that.

'Do you want to go on buzzy?'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think you're all right, all the signs point to Brogan winning this stupid Blogosphere award. I think what annoys me the most about the fact she might win is that it's just going to be the validation she wants. She is so lazy and yet this award will tell her the opposite - that she's doing all the right things. In reality she needs to up her game and I just want her to have a wake up call, not validation to keep being a lazy slob!

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s won, she isn’t manic enough and she said there’s a lot of people with more of a following than her.

Reactions: 8
I just want to see what she looks like compared to the other girls choice of clothing. I think that glittery green embroidered dress is really over the top and not like what anybody else will be wearing 😂
Also want to see what her posed pics look like compared to actual pics from the event.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s with the ‘keen’ he said it then she kept saying it. Morons

Her nomination is definitely suspicious, if you look at the youtube subscription numbers of the nominees:
  • Helen Anderson – 586k subscribers
  • Max Fosh – 454k subscribers
  • Brogan Tate – 80k subscribers
  • The Kabs Family – 1.11million subscribers
  • Lydia Dinga – 212k subscribers
It's not like she's an up an coming youtuber who only started a year ago, she's been on the scene for 10 years so why has such a small channel like hers been nominated?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I think you're all right, all the signs point to Brogan winning this stupid Blogosphere award. I think what annoys me the most about the fact she might win is that it's just going to be the validation she wants. She is so lazy and yet this award will tell her the opposite - that she's doing all the right things. In reality she needs to up her game and I just want her to have a wake up call, not validation to keep being a lazy slob!
This is just it! She doesn’t deserve it, she clearly thinks she’s amazing and hard working when that couldn’t be further from the truth. Winning the award will just validate the very high opinion she has of herself and the content she puts out. It’s just embarrassing at this point that she cannot see how terrible her life, her health, her “job” etc are. It’s almost a shame she’s taken such a hard fall but it’s all self inflicted.

Her nomination is definitely suspicious, if you look at the youtube subscription numbers of the nominees:
It's not like she's an up an coming youtuber who only started a year ago, she's been on the scene for 10 years so why has such a small channel like hers been nominated?
If she beats Max Fosh , who literally ran for London mayor for his YouTube channel , it is 100% rigged

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For what it's worth, I don't think there's a chance she'll win the other award, the Traverse travel vlog one - my money's on Shu but I've spent the morning watching the other nominees and I think they're all head and shoulders above Brogan.

Reactions: 6
Every now and again it really hits me how low her subscribers number is! Like 80k is a huge number, but in comparison to everyone else on this list its tiny and insignificant, and when you remember this is over 10yrs too it’s absolutely mental

Reactions: 24
How the duck is she even in with those other nominees!?!!! That is mind blowing! Who decides to gets nominated for these? Why does Louise Pentland bum her?

She always says they don’t do presents.
Oh yeah. It’s just the other 364 days of the week she spoils herself and over endulges in consumerism 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.