Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we go on about her old face and sun damage, but this is genuinely the WORST photo of her I have EVER seen! She looks absolutely shocking View attachment 749999
Agreed. She looks terrible. Her skin is so tight and sore looking! Yet weirdly she looks greasy at the same time. That angle gives her a double chin as well. All I can say is I admire her confidence to post that!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't ever post photos of myself online because I think I look like hell. I would rather die than post a pic like that. I wish I had half her confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Literally what I was about to say. Nap on monday, lazy at the gym tuesday, maybe shopping day wednesday, feeling overwhelmed thursday and TGIF friday then its the chill weekend. And repeat.
I read that in the style of Craig David 😂

Took myself for a nap on Monday
Lazed at the gym on Tuesday
Overwhelmed by Wednesday
Self care Thursday and Friday and Saturday
Chilled on Sunday

My second thread title 😭😭 oh my God I want to nominate myself for an awrad 😭😭😭 oh my God I need a dress 😭😭 oh my God I must be brave!!

Yaaaalll thk uuu 😘😘😘😘
You could try stitch fit for a dress? Just remember to size up as their sizes are all to cock

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sorry couldn’t resist! Been dying to do one of these and off work today so had the time!

2018 vs 2021
92F358A9-75F6-4179-B747-685F20875075.jpeg

2016 vs 2021
469FBF95-C73A-4F16-9D75-9A134B073653.jpeg

How the hell does she not look back at old photos and see this. And how does she have the confidence to upload that photo today? She looks like an overdone sticky toffee pudding

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
I don't understand how people push through with these significant appearance changes without going 'hold on, something's not right here' and go ahead with a lifestyle change for the better. I gained a stone or so during lockdown 1 and 2, then lost it in lockdown 3 because I'd had enough of my clothes not fitting properly and feeling unfit. (Not having a go at anyone here, obvs- I just don't really get it). I was in denial about my weight gain for a while (No, MP, it's NOT bloating!) but I had to face up to it eventually.

Same with the sun damage, it's ageing her prematurely.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry couldn’t resist! Been dying to do one of these and off work today so had the time!

2018 vs 2021
View attachment 750045

2016 vs 2021
View attachment 750046

How the hell does she not look back at old photos and see this. And how does she have the confidence to upload that photo today? She looks like an overdone sticky toffee pudding
I just came here to see if anyone had posted this. The sun damage is shocking, as well as letting herself go.

Reactions: 9
09402FAB-86D7-4951-A787-B19174995687.jpeg

I saw this meme and it reminded me of 90% of scenes in Brogans “travel” vlogs.

“Look at london...it’s sewww lovely”

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Screenshot_20210907-141637.png

Phew she just had to get her feet into her stories. Wonder if she actually swum afterwards or if she went back to crisping herself up?

• Sick
Phew she just had to get her feet into her stories. Wonder if she actually swum afterwards or if she went back to crisping herself up?
If she did I doubt she reapplied sunscreen- if she even had any on in the first place. In that Trek America vlog she was saying she was very choosy about her factors etc. Something's not working, anyway.

Reactions: 13
If she did I doubt she reapplied sunscreen- if she even had any on in the first place. In that Trek America vlog she was saying she was very choosy about her factors etc. Something's not working, anyway.
Yeh, chooses to not use any.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know we go on about her old face and sun damage, but this is genuinely the WORST photo of her I have EVER seen! She looks absolutely shocking View attachment 749999
The smug face. witch you've got nothing to be smug about. The absolute bleeping state of you.

Also. THOSE LIPS. They just blend with the rest of her face, no colour whatsoever. 😵💫

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
This app predicts what your skin would be like in so many years if you don’t wear sun protection etc
10D4CEC3-C762-4E54-9385-F908DFD4E244.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I know that there are some really good sun creams out there these days, BUT if I had pale skin and freckles then I would at least be avoiding the midday sun. Or if she really wants to spend her 'sew busy' Tuesday by a pool then sit in the shade.

I have the hindsight of time, I am in my 40s and the skin on my hands clearly is more damaged as they are in the sun more and are starting to show tiny wrinkles. This is sun damage. By the looks of things it's too late for our old Brogan, looks like the damage is already done.

Btw nice tan line/crease mark caused by your fat arms Brogan, such a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This app predicts what your skin would be like in so many years if you don’t wear sun protection etc
View attachment 750100
can barely tell the diffrence !

tattlers my spf moisturiser has arrived ! I only ever used to use an ordinary one but after seeing how haggard moonface has gone I'm taking no chances !

• Haha
I know that there are some really good sun creams out there these days, BUT if I had pale skin and freckles then I would at least be avoiding the midday sun. Or if she really wants to spend her 'sew busy' Tuesday by a pool then sit in the shade.

I have the hindsight of time, I am in my 40s and the skin on my hands clearly is more damaged as they are in the sun more and are starting to show tiny wrinkles. This is sun damage. By the looks of things it's too late for our old Brogan, looks like the damage is already done.

Btw nice tan line/crease mark caused by your fat arms Brogan, such a good look.
Yes! I am pale and freckly and have always avoided the sun where possible, I have never sunbathed and I avoid the hottest parts of the day. I wear spf on my face everyday and if I am out, such as at the beach its factor 50, sunglasses, hat, and even things like kimonos to help protect my skin. She looks absolutely dreadful and like you say her skin damage is done now. She claims her and benji are careful in the sun but we never see evidence of this, they’re both always very red.

Also a riveting garden update 🤣 sure jan if you say so “seeeew grateful”
86199F07-DB35-41B6-B0FA-5559063BD474.jpeg
23BFC7CF-91F2-4E03-BA19-1B13F062BED7.jpeg
9BEA10DF-40B7-49C9-B793-4BD3FE26B9B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Since we're on the Trek America topic, I've compiled all the drama/ meltdowns into this video :
(the music that starts playing in the hotel lobby couldn't have come on at a better time 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Oh well, at least she's not having a go at the tradesmen like Madeline Olivia would 🤷‍♀️

Since we're on the Trek America topic, I've compiled all the drama/ meltdowns into this video :
(the music that starts playing in the hotel lobby couldn't have come on at a better time 😂)
I'm sorry, but the 'I'm trying so hard to be braaave" line makes me wheeze with laughter every time 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.