Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can see that space right? If the bed was any bigger she’d complain that there wasn’t a bedside table or it wasn’t big enough to fit her giant glass of Pepsi Malibu.

Reactions: 12
Fringes for curly girls are no nos. I LOVE the style you mean but I could never have it as a girl with curly hair, cutting shorter hair encourages even more of a curl and it becomes unmanageable to style. Not to mention brogans hair ain’t “fick” enough for a fringe. There would just be one curly wisp (crinklecut chip gate all over again, “if you know you know”)

Reactions: 9
I like as much space as possible when I’m sleeping and do find a double too small. However I make sure when booking somewhere the beds are king size minimum. If I booked a room with a double bed in the listing/photos I wouldn’t mention it as a negative as you know what you’ve booked!

Reactions: 6
She wouldn’t maintain it. Could you imagine a frizzy fringe sticking out of that knot she has on the top of her head!?
It would force her to style it more I guess she does have the airwrap now!
I have wavy/slightly curly thick hair and got a lot of shorter layers around the fringe area and top and it does make the shape of the hair better. Her hair is so flat to her head whether she styles it curly or straight.

Reactions: 4
Mines is a small double as I have an excuse with a small bedroom other half is 5ft8 his feet go right out of it

Spoiler alert! Brogan Mooney collects Blogosphere award in fanny munching jumpsuit

Reactions: 38
She had a feature in the magazine but the last page

I don’t think she would bother. She would huff and puff and blame the hairdresser when it looked horrific on day 2

Reactions: 5
Imagine, in the midst of a global pandemic, going on your 95th “staycation” after piling on about 13 stone, and complaining that the double bed of your accommodation is too small.

Fuck my life

Reactions: 45
Imagine, in the midst of a global pandemic, going on your 95th “staycation” after piling on about 13 stone, and complaining that the double bed of your accommodation is too small.

Fuck my life
This for the next thread title, providing its not too long

Reactions: 11
Did any of you see Bogie in the simpsons the other day ? I couldn't believe it ! (it's a video as per se) hope you all like the little credits I done at the end

Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.