Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ways she's worded it implies she's getting a check up at the vets too šŸ˜‚ Maybe that's why she included a picture of herself!
Why does she speak like a 12 year old starting out instagram its really worrying behaviour !

Itā€™s really one of them isnā€™t it, we know she got her off gumtree instead of adopting her properly and for all of Broganā€™s faults I donā€™t doubt she loves the dog and has given her a far better life than what she otherwise would of had. Although things like the astro turf and the same walk all the time need to be addressed Broges.
Remember the vlog she did it weirdly and ended it cause bonnie arrived i mean why not show us the viewers of bonnie at your door etc just so weird how she first filmed her

Reactions: 8
A848D77C-22CE-4E70-BE62-ADBD5894579F.jpeg

And down goes the concrete in the garden šŸ™„ Such a lovely thing for Bonnie to haveā€¦

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Apparently the garden is ā€œweeks and weeksā€ away from being finished? And sheā€™s SEW busy today. After taking Bonnie to the vets sheā€™s now going to hobbycraft, lunch and the garden centre with Gary šŸ¤Ø
3EC78CB5-D526-4F45-8403-F978F80B0CF9.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
God their house is an absolute state

View attachment 694319
Fixing that crappy render would 100% be my top priority before the garden. They couldā€™ve easily just gave that garden a DIY cheap make over, got all the structural bits done first and then focused on everything else. But Iā€™m sure sheā€™d rather all 4 walls collapse around them, as long as sheā€™s got her grey kitchen and grey garden!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm guessing the rum they were "renovating" has finished of course Brogan your such a special wee flake that yours will take WEEKS to finish my gardener said 1-4 at most if the weather is fine as were a complete blank canvas wtf is she getting done for WEEKS AND WEEKS

Reactions: 2
OK she blatantly set up her home account to get freebies. Didn't work though did it Bogie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I genuinely thought she lived in a bungalow, not sure how I reached that conclusion šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely thought she lived in a bungalow, not sure how I reached that conclusion šŸ˜‚
Her brain cells would suggest she is a bungalow user (aka she doesnā€™t have much up or anything upstairs)

• Haha
Hobbycraft?? ..Oh God. Sheā€™s going to start crocheting now and pretend itā€™s some totally ā€œnicheā€ hobby because sheā€™s a ā€œgrannyā€ and not because everyoneā€™s talking about Tom Daley doing it, isnā€™t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WEEKS AND WEEKS?!

Hun, youā€™re either spending way too much money on that postage stamp OR youā€™ve got a bunch of cowboys taking you for a ride!

My money is on both being true!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Apparently the garden is ā€œweeks and weeksā€ away from being finished? And sheā€™s SEW busy today. After taking Bonnie to the vets sheā€™s now going to hobbycraft, lunch and the garden centre with Gary šŸ¤Ø
View attachment 696029
Luscious air wrap locks. Looks more like the early 00's high school "gel scrunch" to me.

Sorry for my confusion but is Gary the Teacher, Gary C ? šŸ¤£

WEEKS AND WEEKS?!

Hun, youā€™re either spending way too much money on that postage stamp OR youā€™ve got a bunch of cowboys taking you for a ride!
I wouldn't put it past her to have a booze cellar or some sort installed, weeks and weeks worth of Malibu and Pepsi to put into storage šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.