Brogan Tate #66 shovels food in her gob, ben’s along for the ride if he likes it or not

When do you think Benji will pop the question? 💍

• 2022 (in Disney)

• 2022 (not in Disney)

• They’ll break up first

• They’ll never get married

• “Don’t hold your breath” - Benji Lever, 2019

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD M’LOVES ! Feels like ages since we had a new one because she’s THAT boring ! The thread title was by me and had the most likes but I did have to edit it a bit to get it to fit

Soooooo … whats been happening in Mooney mansion ?

- not a lot !
- brogan and Benji went on an AD trip to Cardiff and all they did was eat , we were blessed with some awful shots of Brogan gobbling down a pub lunch with her reluctant travel buddy
- brogan went on a trip to Somerset to see her recently dumped pal Victoria In detail , yet we never saw Victoria so who knows if it even happened
- brogan vs the heat:
- brogan said it was too hot to sit out in the gym pool because she was fair skinned so her and brogan shut themselves in the living room with 3 FANS on her!!! She probably only has the fans on so she can sit under her usual manky blanky !
- went to the beach hut: she rented a scooter , showed off her sun burn (despite claiming she hates the heat and won’t sit outside) , probably knocked back the M&S pizzas and the Nasti while she was there
- she did a come shop with me at supermarket homeware sections and claimed that Benji and her didn’t like all white homeware , despite Mooney mansion making us all snow blind
- she moaned that some tea towels didn’t have hooks
- she bought a lot of tat she didn’t really need (classic brogan , when does she not !)
- she got her hair done , posted a before and after piccie which literally looked exactly the same !
- she is getting her garden done with artificial grass which is just no good if you have a dog : over the last week , artificial grass was getting b up to 45 degrees to touch in some areas in the sun whereas normal grass was much cooler , poor bonnie will burn her paws as I imagine Brogie doesn’t realise this
- she’s bought a brand new top of the range switch so she can fester on the sofa and play it on the projector - what a time to be alive !!

and I think that’s it ! Like I said , she’s been really boring ….

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Check it now 😉
I voted too quickly but that’s what I’d pick!!
Also one of her old blogging friends who lives in Sussex called Charlie (she saw him when she lived in her flat) has just got engaged too! The reality will soon set in that Ben had not intention of marrying her or the idea of marriage isn’t for her (and that’s okay) but the wheels will be coming off soon

Reactions: 11
She clearly wants to get married , if Benji doesn’t then it might be the thing that finishes them off

I always thought they’d split up after they got married after he wanted kids and brogan didn’t but maybe it might happen sooner ??

Reactions: 16
She clearly wants to get married , if Benji doesn’t then it might be the thing that finishes them off

I always thought they’d split up after they got married after he wanted kids and brogan didn’t but maybe it might happen sooner ??
I think it’ll be when it’s crunch time, aka when she turns 30 and realises her biological clock will be ticking if she wants kids!

Reactions: 11
Brogan is going to react to marriage the same way as she did about University.

If it doesn’t happen for her then she’ll claim it’s something she never wanted, and will look down her nose and act all smug to those that do get married.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think she desperately wants the spectacle and attention from a proposal but couldn’t care less for a wedding. The dress will just remind her about her body issues and the ceremony will remind her of all her failed relationships with friends and family.

Reactions: 26
I think she desperately wants the spectacle and attention from a proposal but couldn’t care less for a wedding. The dress will just remind her about her body issues and the ceremony will remind her of all her failed relationships with friends and family.
She has talked recently about wanting a wedding and can you imagine anything that would suit that narc better than a day ALL ABOUT HER ?? God she’d love it !!

howevwr because all she cares about if appearances the dress thing would definitely make her have some tears and also she’d want a huge wedding but a) doesnt Talk to half her family and b) doesn’t have many friends so she’d care about how that is perceived I think

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has talked recently about wanting a wedding and can you imagine anything that would suit that narc better than a day ALL ABOUT HER ?? God she’d love it !!

howevwr because all she cares about if appearances the dress thing would definitely make her have some tears and also she’d want a huge wedding but a) doesnt Talk to half her family and b) doesn’t have many friends so she’d care about how that is perceived I think
Bet she’ll claim she wants to get married abroad! That way less people can come/will come. Too bad for her Ben seems to have a pretty decent set of friends and family!

Reactions: 13
I was about to type something very similar! She’d love a day that was focused on herself. Wonder if MyBoyfriendBenji will wear his headphones on the big day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
brogan said it was too hot to sit out in the gym pool because she was fair skinned so her and brogan shut themselves in the living room with 3 FANS on her!!!
Brogan Tate #67 Only Fans

Getting in early doors 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m getting in early too 😂

Brogan Tate #67,000 more views on Tattle

These threads average 80k views 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.