Brogan Tate # 65 It’s coming home, but Benji isn’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God should we feel really sorry for these poor little influencers who live a life of luxury by doing duck all!? I don’t even think many of them get trolled (there might be a few really nasty people out there) they are literally just questioned for the crappy things they do and can’t cope!

They really need to get a grip it’s embarrassing. Selling your/partner/kids lives online is the price to pay. I sometimes feel envious about the freebies they get and the lifestyle they have but I’m really sensitive and I think if I knew there were 1000s of people out there who thought I was shallow/smug etc I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. If it’s so hard to deal with online criticism then why are they still doing it? 🙄 💵💵💵💵💵💵

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Strange that the person who started to lay their utility room flooring can’t finish it and they are getting a quote from someone else..!? She said it was a family friend last week.. Fall out? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 31
She doesn’t help herself does she? The only reason I found this place was because she was complaining about the negativity but she’d hidden it all and I got curious. Plus, turning likes and dislikes off is a major red flag for a youtuber, especially when all the comments are positive.
If it was just bitchy nitpicking I’d have left here ages ago, but the majority of complaints are completely valid and that’s why she’ll never address it.

Reactions: 23
Strange that the person who started to lay their utility room flooring can’t finish it and they are getting a quote from someone else..!? She said it was a family friend last week.. Fall out? 😂
Everything they do seems to be a family friend lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she working in bed again this morning on her laptop? That can’t be good for her routine! She’s got an office!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Woman in her twenties or a middle aged mum laughing at something she’s just seen on Facebook that everyone else saw months ago...
9F3D27F9-3E7F-499C-9B0A-FA4FEE5B8222.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
also she is really pushing 'the love' for her channel and her numbers these past few days......wonder if a few brands have been in touch to drop her or to say they know about her breaking covid rules and she is trying to somehow justify/validate her online presence?......

Reactions: 21
im really jealous of her guys amazing lifestyle and love life with food at the gym shes tit hot eh :ROFLMAO:
Don’t forget travelling hundreds of miles to watch Netflix under her blanket, btw I hope you all like my new avatar 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Read the rum brogan and whoever that influencer is, a few “mean” comments (often just questions you don’t want to answer) are not in the same league as vile racist abuse.

In the latest vlog, I loved how Brogan was complaining that Bonnie just rips into her toys immediately literally as Brogan was shredding the snack box with her teeth 😂 Birds of a feather!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.