Brogan Tate # 65 It’s coming home, but Benji isn’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine if there is any staff left at David Lloyd from the days when she was a member there going you know that woman we all talk about that thought everyone was her best friend and just came here to eat.
Fellow colleagues going yeah I love that story
Well guess what she's back

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🤢 Really?! Is this a dig at us, an attempt at “genuine” appreciation, or her looking for validation? (Or D, all of the above)
I feel like she’s more so than ever desperate for validation as I think she’s actually quite lonely. The vlog today just had this air of sadness to it. She looked miserable during her little morning montage too. And I think her going back to David Lloyd is her trying to reconnect with her past self and what made her happy. I just think it’s quite sad that she looks so happy to be going to the gym, not to actually use the gym but to eat and shower and straighten her hair, yeah okay she does some classes there but none of them are going to make her lose weight. I imagine this gym has state of the art gym equipment too so I really think she should get a personal trainer and really apply herself to being more healthy. But she really needs to sort her eating habits and diet first!

Also I really didn’t appreciate her bragging about being self employed and being able to do what she wants when she wants! She barely did any actual work either, just normal household jobs that she seems to class as work and being busy! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Makes sense that her favourite part of David Lloyds is swiping through the menu, it’s the only footage of there she’ll show !

spat out my coffee at your profile pic 😂 😂 😂 😂 🤦‍♀️

Does anyone else feel shes pushing videos out this month due to the awards coming up so fake

Reactions: 16
brogan tate #66 brogans back....... back again back at davids lloyds food gym!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
whoever wanted the gif of her devouring the skinny bar :

“Look at how adept the young snuffonofolus is at stuffing her face”

🤢 Really?! Is this a dig at us, an attempt at “genuine” appreciation, or her looking for validation? (Or D, all of the above)
Now show us the ones that are in your “pending” list Brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those people on YouTube must be as deluded as she is. How on earth can anyone watch this mess and think she’s happy/glowing/someone to aspire to? Need their heads tested!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I notice how she referred to her content coach as her manager as well. I still think that’s how she’s getting all these brand deals.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m tired of influencers moaning about negativity-yes, people can choose not to watch but I want people to be held accountable for their actions. She has around 20k regular viewers who may well now choose to download that app rather than read a book, think it’s ok to be inside with more than 6 people, join an expensive gym they can’t afford, get a dog they think only needs to be walked around a field-I could go on…..she often says she keeps it ‘real’ but then goes on about how lucky she is to have the flexibility she has with work-well that’s not real is it-just look at yesterdays meltdown. She needs to decide which way her channel is going-real life or a pretentious one that is just for Ads and freebies…..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her arm literally looked like an injury. She seriously needs to take better care of her skin. That's not normal. Also, second screenshot - sure fire way to be straight back at the chiropractor! Idiot.
What's she claiming she's done to her arm?

Reactions: 5
Her arm literally looked like an injury. She seriously needs to take better care of her skin. That's not normal. Also, second screenshot - sure fire way to be straight back at the chiropractor! Idiot.
What is going on with the worn off bit on the laptop? Looks minging 🤢

Screenshot_20210714-083415.png

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 662041

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Eurgh. Bandwagon -> brogan. Do these people not realise they have to be held accountable for their behaviour? They aren’t untouchable? They should be called out and the people they take advantage of and make their money from, are sometimes vulnerable or naive. I thought I was clued up but I see a lot more things brought to my attention on tattle about different people and I’m still like 😲

And as for Em - she’s just as problematic and deluded as brogan and I don’t even go on her threads or follow her, I just know 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 662041

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
anyone else have a feeling though that the press are setting these influencers up for an almighty fall? The press hates influencers, the public are becoming more and more annoyed with their 'be kind' cr*p whilst they break lockdown rules, flaunt a fake lifestyle and then bang on about how hard they work when they do very little, begging small business for free stuff (after a pandemic too!) then bad mouthing them when the small businesses say no.

More and more of the public are seeing through their lies and are not trolling just holding them accountable for their actions, something influencers don't seem to be able to understand. I think the press know exactly what they are doing, the comments underneath Em Sheldon's BBC article yesterday showed this too.

Brogan will probably try and jump on the bandwagon about how she is trolled - remember she doesn't read here though, has likes/dislikes turned off on her youtube channel, turns off DMs and has blocked so many people who simply ask her a question.....how is she trolled?

Influencers also fail to understand in any job you will be held accountable for your work, some of it will be negative from your boss, some negative from customers, its part of the job....viewers are your customers....why oh why do influencers not understand that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“We experiance” hun you block every one who doesn’t crawl up your arse! Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.