Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FOR duck SAKE SHE IS BEING PAID BY VISIT WALES TO GO TO CARDIFF!!!
I swear to god if she goes to Scotland too I’m gonna go mental, if she was getting this job why did they go last week? Why not ask to stay at the spa tomorrow and do it as one big trip? She honestly is a little head who brands need to stop working with

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
whoever said she’d be doing an AD with visit Wales next , claim your prize !!!

I swear to god if she goes to Scotland too I’m gonna go mental, if she was getting this job why did they go last week? Why not ask to stay at the spa tomorrow and do it as one big trip? She honestly is a little head who brands need to stop working with
She said that this job came off the back of their trip last week , she tagged visit Wales in her stories so they must have seen it there and then offered her work off the back of that

It’s not just a gifted trip , looks like she’ll be paid for this ….

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Oh great, here we go, as suspected she's dumping Baby bonnie on family again. Such a sweet dog but increasingly obvious that now restrictions are being lifted she's just a massive inconvenience ☹. She is not a responsible dog owner in any way shape or form. Dogs are a lifestyle choice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Beg beg begging trips for free and for shame visit Wales for PAYING the Brogre to visit, ugh, “ visit Wales guys, you can watch Netflix in a cottage ! 🤪” there’ll be more hot tub shots of her aswell 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
In that case, I will keep my eyes open whilst in the centre at the weekend in order to report back, but not my ears, because the thought of uuuuaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuu benjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimyyyybooooyyyyyfrrriiiiieeend is just too much. She's sooooooo going to Primark, and Disney Store, and so am I. Oh god.
Manic grin and legs contorted into weird position. Backdrop? Cardiff Castle

(except you won’t be able to see the castle, just her)

I bleeping CALLED IT!!! Here we go, I’ve dug out my original post 🙈

The Cardiff trip this weekend off the back of two Wales trips is baffling me a bit. Also I’m sure she has relatives in Cardiff she doesn’t get on with? I’m placing a bet the Cardiff trip will be gifted by Visit Wales. I follow their insta and she’s been liking their posts suddenly 🙄
To be honest, a Welsh girl, there’s nowhere worse or hostile Benji could watch England play this weekend than Cardiff 😂 hes best off sitting indoors and watching it whilst brogan shovels Caerphilly Cheese down his gob as part of their “cheese board” evening tradition

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They don’t look like two people that have been relaxing at a spa... 🤔 I’d rather stay home.

Reactions: 8
I just find it so convenient that Brogan has sorted all these holidays to coincide with big football matches… especially this one as it is so short notice !! She must know the final is on Sunday and England had a chance of being in it

seems like she just wants to stop Benji from enjoining the football with his friends

• Sad
Reactions: 24
If Ben isn’t man enough to go for some pints with his mates and watch the final (who knows if we will ever get to see this in our lifetime again?) then more fool him.
Is it compulsory to go to the pub for the final? We are watching it at home and so is everyone we know. Even friends who.are like brogan and Ben.

Reactions: 11
Imagine if Benji is using her for the joint finances for the house. He can’t be spending a lot of money elsewhere as he’s either working or on a free trip. The lads probably saving a fortune plotting until he has enough to get rid of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine if Benji is using her for the joint finances for the house. He can’t be spending a lot of money elsewhere as he’s either working or on a free trip. The lads probably saving a fortune plotting until he has enough to get rid of her 😂
This is actually a great angle! Maybe he isn't as stupid as he seems! He could just be using her for the freebies and biding his time till he meets someone else.

Reactions: 15
Is it compulsory to go to the pub for the final? We are watching it at home and so is everyone we know. Even friends who.are like brogan and Ben.
he obviously enjoys going to see his mates and going to the pub and has been with brogan every single time the football is on even though she doesn’t enjoy it! She plays her switch instead. So he probably prefers to actually have a bit of company while he watches it 🙄🙄🙄 I’m commenting on brogan and Benji not everything is a dig at people on here!!!🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
just a reminder folks:

✨ please don’t take comments about brogan and her life personally ✨

I won’t be doing to the pub to watch the football but my husband is a massive football fan and so I also wouldn’t schedule a holiday on the weekend of the final , because I’m not selfish

however , if you’re not going to the pub or watching the footie with pals , we are not saying you’re a loser or as bad as brogan or whatever !

we are simply commenting on brogan’s life , not yours , we don’t know you and I’m sure you’re awesome and nothing like brogan !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
he obviously enjoys going to see his mates and going to the pub and has been with brogan every single time the football is on even though she doesn’t enjoy it! She plays her switch instead. So he probably prefers to actually have a bit of company while he watches it 🙄🙄🙄 I’m commenting on brogan and Benji not everything is a dig at people on here!!!🙄
He got to watch it with a friend while she went to sunbathe at the gym.
just a reminder folks:

✨ please stop making comments on here about brogan about yourself and taking things personally, it’s boring ✨
I thought you weren’t allowed to moderate?

I thought you weren’t allowed to moderate?
Report me if you have a problem :)

But im not trying to moderate , just trying to remind people not to get upset about things we say about brogan and take things personally because we’d never mean to offend , which I think is ok ?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve been wondering this for ages! According to Brogan he earns more than her and we don’t really see or hear of him spending any of his own money… Unless he paid towards the kitchen ‘renovation’ because somehow Brogan seems to have hundreds going spare every month so surely Benji should too? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Yes I get that but he never goes to the pub normally so why should he start now? The blokes a mug for sure but if he's happy watching it at home thats fine surely?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.