Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they really drive for 1hr to Hay-On-Wye and then go home at 12.30?! What was the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not the best advert for a staycation when she clearly prefers the caribbean and florida. I’d say the trip was pretty much vlogged as she doesn’t know what other content to produce and to justify herself as a ‘travel’ vlogger to get more gifted trips….

• Heart
Reactions: 20
10 mins into the vlog…. Can’t pronounce the name of the place she’s staying at, books a home that sleeps at least 6 people for two of them. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
10 mins into the vlog…. Can’t pronounce the name of the place she’s staying at, books a home that sleeps at least 6 people for two of them. twit
I’m so confused by this - I always book the smallest room in the nicest hotel or location. Families can enjoy the big rooms and suites, and I can enjoy an couple extra nights with the savings 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

Reactions: 18
She had a meltdown at the bubbles being around her. The abrupt cut proves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Around 12 mins in. The first time they used the hot tub.
Thank you.. Just went for a nose and her tone changes within 0.1 seconds when she doesn’t like something. I’ve also never known a couple to sit so far apart in a hot tub 😅

Reactions: 11
  • Time-stamped entire video as if people are gonna be skipping to the day 2 am where she looks a right mess in the morning
  • Stopped at a farm shop for some food, what did they get? fresh fruit? veggies? chips, duh.
  • For the amount of time they actually spent in the car, those sweets should've lasted months but they were gone within the week.
  • Huge debate about which of 3 beds available is the biggest so they don't have to touch each other at night. Unfairly large property for the two of them.
  • 2 siblings chillin' in a hot tub, 5 feet apart cos there's zero attraction.
  • Chips for lunch, burger night 1. Sausage sandwich, pub lunch, cheese board. Bacon & sausage sandwich, drinkypoos every night, pizzas. Then later complains about feeling car sick? The way they fuelled themselves over the week, I'm surprised they had the energy to walk as much as they did.
  • Pub lunch pub lunch pub lunch, just say lunch.
  • Crocgate continues.
  • Just me or is her hairline running away?
  • Bit at the end when Brogan is rattling off about the day, benji interrupts, brogan starts again, benji interrupts again. Uncomfortable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Thank you.. Just went for a nose and her tone changes within 0.1 seconds when she doesn’t like something. I’ve also never known a couple to sit so far apart in a hot tub 😅
Yeah the voice change is actually really sinister

Also Brogan, I know you read here. Sort your eyebrows out. Or at at least explain why they look like you are about to do drag

She looks like a linebacker when hiking. Those shoulders could break mountains.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They had all that crap and they still went to m and a and tesco!! How!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 21.28.25.png

For the life of me can't figure out what that creamy blob is accompanying her burger. heavily mayo-d coleslaw? potato salad? I thought it was JUST mayo at first glance

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Side note 📝- she has a BLISTER
I’m not sure what’s more irritating Blister daily updates or Brogey...
Also I don’t agree with how much they overwalk Bonnie, or allow her to lie on the bed?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.