Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just commented on her vlog wonder how long it’ll take her to delete...
also, why does she always seem to have a gobful of biscuits?! Literally start of the vlog- eating!?!

Reactions: 1
What did you write 😂
I just said going to the gym or for a walk would do wonders for her MH, and physically too! Also that I thought her rant was spiteful as not all of us have the opportunity to have free passes to the cinema or free time!! Silly ungrateful cow bag.

Reactions: 9
I just said going to the gym or for a walk would do wonders for her MH, and physically too! Also that I thought her rant was spiteful as not all of us have the opportunity to have free passes to the cinema or free time!! Silly ungrateful cow bag.
Ha amazing! That comment will not be responded too she will delete it straight away 😂🙄

Reactions: 2
when the email comes through and she says 'oh theres another one coming in' and looks at the camera i nearly spat my coffee out, oh my god comedy gold she is such a business woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can tell she has no influence over the living room!!! Zero tat in there!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is next level petty but the way she uses bath bombs irks me. I used to work at lush - so did she, apparently - but she seems so misinformed any time she speaks about a product? I suppose it’s been years since she worked there but she gets a lot of PR from them, you’d think she’d be a bit more knowledgable, especially if she worked in HO. In the vlog she used the comforter bath bomb - sister of the bubble bar with the same name - and put it straight in while the water was running!!! What a waste. You don’t get to see any of the beautiful bath art when you just fling the bomb into the tub. They need to fizz in still water to really look gorgeous. I know not everyone cares about bath art but it feels like a waste of money to me 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Maybe it was this I mistook for the bubble bar, the way she spoke it sounded like she was using the whole thing in one go. I saw something in the bottom of the bath and thought does she even know how a bubble bar works?!

The secondhand embarrassment I had from that rant about the cinema was real.

I understand there are time pressures as an influencer but she seriously needs to sit back and reevaluate. It seems like she's forgotten the pressures of a full time job, she even had 2 at one point, and life admin and how to juggle them. There are people who work 50 or 60 hour weeks because they have to (not because it's scheduled but just from the demands of the job) who don't have the flexibility to have a MH cinema visit. Surely she should appreciate that she is in such a privileged position and look at ways that she can improve her MH, maybe by getting out of the house!

Reactions: 1
Surely she should appreciate that she is in such a privileged position and look at ways that she can improve her MH, maybe by getting out of the house!
She could have handled that situation completely differently. Instead of going off on one, she should have said something like ‘I acknowledge that I’m lucky to schedule my day and work how I want and can go to the cinema in the middle of the day whilst most can’t.’ Also why mention that it’s free for her?

Reactions: 5
Thing is, in my line of work I get criticised literally all the time. Not just me, everyone: I don’t want to reveal what I do but literally we get resilience training it’s that bad. In other training we sit in a circle and role play events and criticise each other, because you don’t improve if everyone just tells you you’re wonderful.

So I don’t feel bad if Brogan reads here and in fact I want her to read it because a lot of things people say would help her if she was willing to take it on board, can’t comment anything remotely negative on her page as she’ll delete you.

If anyone wants to explain to me why “influencer” is a role that deserves to never hear criticism and we should worship the ground they walk on please feel free. Because they are making a hell of a lot of money from having an audience.

(OBVIOUSLY I don’t mean death threats, nasty DMs etc etc. Obviously that’s not acceptable)
Yes!! Completely agree with this.
Most jobs have a level of criticism so why is a YouTuber any different?
Also people don't HAVE to read Tattle. I'm confused by the massive back lash recently and petitions against this website. People are saying it's 'trolling'... We are on a completely separate website and do not contact the actual influencer. We are entitled to an opinion when people put their entire life online... I just think of it like the TV show Gogglebox!
And if YouTubers CHOOSE to read this site and can't handle it, then they should stop recording their lives for the whole world to see and get a 9-5 office job because this is what it entails. The reason most of us write on this site is because these YouTubers can't handle the tiniest bit of criticism on their social media, delete comments and so this is the only outlet as they are just snowflakes.

Think about going for your evening shower tonight, dancing around in a towel whilst singing and recording yourself, then putting it live on YouTube. Would you really expect no negative comments?? Course you'd expect these comments, it's a choice they are making.

Anyway. Sorry, rant over. 😆

Reactions: 9
Yes!! Completely agree with this.
Most jobs have a level of criticism so why is a YouTuber any different?
Also people don't HAVE to read Tattle. I'm confused by the massive back lash recently and petitions against this website. People are saying it's 'trolling'... We are on a completely separate website and do not contact the actual influencer. We are entitled to an opinion when people put their entire life online... I just think of it like the TV show Gogglebox!
And if YouTubers CHOOSE to read this site and can't handle it, then they should stop recording their lives for the whole world to see and get a 9-5 office job because this is what it entails. The reason most of us write on this site is because these YouTubers can't handle the tiniest bit of criticism on their social media, delete comments and so this is the only outlet as they are just snowflakes.

Think about going for your evening shower tonight, dancing around in a towel whilst singing and recording yourself, then putting it live on YouTube. Would you really expect no negative comments?? Course you'd expect these comments, it's a choice they are making.

Anyway. Sorry, rant over. 😆
the whole reason for this website is to rant and share views i feel like were on loose women lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.