Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved the rant, her crazy Brogie side was peeking out 🤣 but I thought her face and hair actually looked quite pretty! Call me crazy too if you like 😆

peanut butter and jam sandwich for breakfast? is she purposely trying to gain weight? also cant help but cringe every time she says "cali" no one says that

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
peanut butter and jam sandwich for breakfast? is she purposely trying to gain weight?
@itsgonnarain1 when mother nature hits me once a month i normally crave fruit like watermelons i couldnt eat chocolate or heavy stuff on my month makes me bloated i cant eat fruit any other time only if im on a heavy one but is brogan taken the piss with her eating shes trying to be american guys :rolleyes:

brogan should prep meals it be better for her she actually makes me sick with her eating

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
shes staying at adam hattans house tonight. god help him
Does he know about the smelly wind?

Although, Adam always seems to have his nose stuck up in the air so he might not even smell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why does she latch on to people shes met fab hannah and never once met up again and never heard about her best bud again who she went on with med sailors with copper garden kept doing the effort and wheres megan since the cruise, wheres her best bud kate, wheres another best bud yasmin

No wonder they don't film the living room very much. It looks like a set up from Hammer House of Horrors from the 70's. Very dull and drab but then I suppose that's just like Bogie & Banjo :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: 1
Did you know she has a long term partnership with disney? She only mentions it every vlog! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope she realises Disneyland is going to be UNBEARABLE if she's going first week of July. Right after 4th July holiday, school holidays, really hot (not unusual to be 30+ degrees), Star Wars land has just opened - it will be ridiculously busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope she realises Disneyland is going to be UNBEARABLE if she's going first week of July. Right after 4th July holiday, school holidays, really hot (not unusual to be 30+ degrees), Star Wars land has just opened - it will be ridiculously busy!
Get ready for some whining 😂

Reactions: 1
I wonder what Benjis mates think of him dressed like he’s in an 80s American Christmas card.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lot of dramatic exits around here these days...!

and to anyone else planning to do this... you don't need to hand in your resignation to the thread! 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thing is, in my line of work I get criticised literally all the time. Not just me, everyone: I don’t want to reveal what I do but literally we get resilience training it’s that bad. In other training we sit in a circle and role play events and criticise each other, because you don’t improve if everyone just tells you you’re wonderful.

So I don’t feel bad if Brogan reads here and in fact I want her to read it because a lot of things people say would help her if she was willing to take it on board, can’t comment anything remotely negative on her page as she’ll delete you.

If anyone wants to explain to me why “influencer” is a role that deserves to never hear criticism and we should worship the ground they walk on please feel free. Because they are making a hell of a lot of money from having an audience.

(OBVIOUSLY I don’t mean death threats, nasty DMs etc etc. Obviously that’s not acceptable)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thr thing is we are perfectly entitled to criticise her content as viewers. She gets opportunities because of us and our views on her videos so we have every right to comment the things we dont like about her videos. she used to be my favourite youtuber and her content has become so bad and repetitive and she herself has become lazy its unbearable to watch. Having a tantrum in her video about one comment just proves she thinks so highly of herself and she cant believe someone would make a bad comment about her? that is not a healthy attitude to have.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.