Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trip might be free but she'll spend so much money on tit she doesn't need she could have paid for the trip twice over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know we all say that Julie probably paid for her flat? I was suddenly thinking that even if she did pay the rent etc herself then there’s no way in hell she paid to furnish the damn thing!
My partner and I just upgraded to a 2 bed flat (yay!!) and furnishing the place is killing us! As in, yes we can technically afford it on two incomes but it is expensive. That sofa bed she got we saw in Ikea and it was around £500! Add to that the coffee table, all the “bits” we’re looking at a grand on a single income which she all bought on one day? Like, we bought a bed straight off, then bought a sofa the next month, etc. She must have been funded by mummy. Surely? Or maybe freelance paid more than I realised...!

Reactions: 6
You know we all say that Julie probably paid for her flat? I was suddenly thinking that even if she did pay the rent etc herself then there’s no way in hell she paid to furnish the damn thing!
My partner and I just upgraded to a 2 bed flat (yay!!) and furnishing the place is killing us! As in, yes we can technically afford it on two incomes but it is expensive. That sofa bed she got we saw in Ikea and it was around £500! Add to that the coffee table, all the “bits” we’re looking at a grand on a single income which she all bought on one day? Like, we bought a bed straight off, then bought a sofa the next month, etc. She must have been funded by mummy. Surely? Or maybe freelance paid more than I realised...!
She moved into the flat when she was working at Jimmys so I think she did pay for it, although I’ve no doubt Julie helped her with furnishing it as everything was bought new.

We moved last year from a 1 bed flat to a 3 bed house. We had 0 furniture so got lots of hand me downs from family, and also bought most things second hand on eBay or Facebook. I can’t see Princess Bogie doing that so mummaaayyy must’ve helped!

Reactions: 4
Taking predictions for what will appear in tonight's weekly vlog! If she hasn't bought SOME BITS for Cali and talked herself out of the gym again, then I will quite happily eat my Minnie Ears.....
Probably showing us all the mini travel toiletries she's bought for #BrojiCali... I don't know if it's just me, but those "minis" are only sufficient for a weekend away at most! How does she cope for 7/10/14 days with such a small about of shamp/cond/bodywash 🤢🤮 especially given that she's a sweaty witch visiting hot destinations.

To be honest I just have a problem with mini toiletries in general 🤣 They are an absolute rip off, when you consider you could purchase a set of small containers and decant the required amount from your existing toiletries. Maybe I should start a Tattle thread for like-minded individuals to congregate and slag off travel-minis 🤔🙃🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s just done an AD for some pouches. Well, at least she’s on brand I guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how obviously her pill is on show 😂 in an ad for someone else

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just done an AD for some pouches. Well, at least she’s on brand I guess [emoji23]
Oh my goodness. That bit when she's jumping around looks absolutely ridiculous!! [emoji23][emoji23] And what an unflattering choice of top, as per se. [emoji57]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought Benji was amazing at doing her photos?!

Oh my goodness. That bit when she's jumping around looks absolutely ridiculous!! [emoji23][emoji23] And what an unflattering choice of top, as per se. [emoji57]
Meg please edit some inappropriate additions to her wash bag 🤣

• Haha
duck sake bogey...

Meg, we're gonna need this in some edits. Lol perfect stance for doing the hakka!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cringing so hard at her AD stories this morning.
The clip of her on the train taking products out of the pouch is SO AWKWARD!!! and her face looks so fat 😩😩😩
And then WTF is that jump about? I can’t deal with this second hand embarrassment anymore.::
Give it up Brogan, your ADS are pure trash...

Reactions: 9
Seems like Brogie and Benj have been busy!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Howling that her Advert for a rucksack features a can of Pringles
4F79E6EA-2B47-4954-8E6D-DF10DABC51B2.jpeg

• Haha
Bogie seems to forget that her subscribers know her taste in products inside out because of the sheer amount of stuff we've seen her buy over the years... and consequently we know that the bag/pouch in the AD is soooo far from the kitsch styles she actually likes. Fake witch

Reactions: 3
The caption on the insta post is absolute bullshit too 'If you know me well, you'll know I adore all things packing and organisation' Sure Brogie we all know you're a slob and a trash hoarder!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am DYING! I was curious to see how different an old brogad vlog was compared to her now, as we all obviously know how downhill her life went. I randomly picked weekly vlog 66 and she's complaining about people who do monthly Primark hauls. A direct quote from hers truly "Can someone explain to me MONTHLY primark hauls? Who goes to Primark every month and buys enough stuff that warrants a haul, every month? It's ridiculous, it just feels like it's for views." I mean come onnnnnn, how is she going to sit here and try to convince people she loves her life and is so happy with where she is today when she has put out there on the internet how dumb she thinks this stuff is... How do people take this girl seriously??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Now, I've always thought her ADS are pretty lazy, but whats been really bothering my recently is the such little effort made with herself in these ADS.

OK, look a mess in the weekly slog when you are lazing about at home, (Oh sorry, I mean doing admin!) but surely, make some effort for these companies that pay you to represent their brand. This AD but also the Disney Ad on the rocks a few weeks ago, they both look like she rolled out of bed 5 minutes before she had to complete the AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.