Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget 5 more ugly ass jumpsuits
More “pouches”
Another hair brush

Reactions: 5
Chafe cream, sudocrem, sewing kit, mini scissors for cutting labels out, lemsiiiips. Such a moron.

Reactions: 7
Uuu remember to cut the tags off your new clothes GuYzZzzz - Brogie hackzz

Reactions: 8
Haha love the title @disneys ! I’ve just been into matalan for some house bits & some t-shirts for my boyfriend and my god, the women’s section is so.... brogan! Most of it, I feel, was for women in there 30s+ not a 25 year old! We’re rhe same age and I wouldn’t touch most of it! (By shaming anyone who buys at Matalan its just not my style) BUT my point is that brogan wears all of it which is one reason she looks so old!
Argh no! I’m almost 30 and I still dress like I’m a teenager / early 20s. To me Matalans clothes are for the over 65s!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Both smiling but none of them look happy behind the eyes!
Now you’ve said it I can’t unsee it! Bogey’s like “lets pose for the gram” then bet they went auto back to awksville. Benj if you read here, then go! Live your life!! Free trips must be amazing, but if it ain’t happening now then it never will. Would you rather have fun at Disney for 5 minutes or have an equal grown up relationship?

Honestly, I'm going to give my Brogie edits a break as you ladies behind sabotaging #brojicali are putting me to shame! [emoji85][emoji85]

Reactions: 3
Haha love the title @disneys ! I’ve just been into matalan for some house bits & some t-shirts for my boyfriend and my god, the women’s section is so.... brogan! Most of it, I feel, was for women in there 30s+ not a 25 year old! We’re rhe same age and I wouldn’t touch most of it! (By shaming anyone who buys at Matalan its just not my style) BUT my point is that brogan wears all of it which is one reason she looks so old!
I think some of the Falmer Heritage stuff is nice (probably because it gives off more ~festival vibes) but some of it just looks really cheap or weirdly cut? like even worse than some of the stuff in Primark.

I feel like Brogan just doesn't really know how to dress for her body shape...when she wears just a casual outfit of leather jacket, jeans, tshirt/jumper and vans or boots, she looks closer to her age and quite put together, but then the midi skirts with tights and boots look awful and make her look kind of frumpy and shorter. Also the constant Disney stuff paired with stuff that doesn't really go with it...I mean I like Disney, but I feel like wearing/buying that much merch just reminds me of a 40+ year old mum hitting up one of the parks for the first time.

Honestly, I'm going to give my Brogie edits a break as you ladies behind sabotaging #brojicali are putting me to shame! [emoji85][emoji85]
Meg @Meg1912 ‘The Bogey edit Queen/whatever you call it’ as in Bogey. c’mon hun, what you waiting for? I feel like if you set up ‘the anti Bogey page’, with all the edits..& # tit. Then we can all add to the #broccoli tag or whatever it is 😴

Reactions: 2
This is such a bizarre thing to call her up on, but it makes my skin crawl every time she says "period pads ". They're called sanitary towels you weirdo! It's like she says it in such an unnecessarily gross way ?

(Sorry if that's a normal thing to say in England but I've never heard anyone else say it)

Reactions: 7
This is such a bizarre thing to call her up on, but it makes my skin crawl every time she says "period pads ". They're called sanitary towels you weirdo! It's like she says it in such an unnecessarily gross way ?

(Sorry if that's a normal thing to say in England but I've never heard anyone else say it)
It’s actually what we call it in england haha, I’ve never heard anyone actually call them “sanitary towels” before 😂 But I just don’t see the need in telling people you’re on your 5th pack of the month! It’s hardly a revolutionary product to be mentioning every other week.

Reactions: 2
Omg I always miss the new thread when it’s made 😂 I’ve been like “wow they’ve been quiet”, nope you’re all here and I’m just stupid!

It’s actually what we call it in england haha, I’ve never heard anyone actually call them “sanitary towels” before 😂 But I just don’t see the need in telling people you’re on your 5th pack of the month! It’s hardly a revolutionary product to be mentioning every other week.
Wow that's so strange! They even say sanitary towels on like Always ads here (in Ireland) ...the word period pad makes me feel sick 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.