Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We do call them pads but I've never heard anyone say 'period pad'. That does sound weird and gross šŸ˜†
I always call them pads (from England), I donā€™t know why we donā€™t say sanitary towels! Period pads sounds a bit graphic šŸ˜…

Reactions: 9
In the same way she likes telling everyone sheā€™s a size 14-16
Thatā€™s actually a decent point. When I buy a dress or a top, if I show or tell anyone I donā€™t say what size I bought it in and why! Itā€™s one thing if a YouTuber is reviewing clothes, cause then I understand people might be curious about the fit... But people are hardly going to be hounding her for details about her size 16 Matalan frock šŸ˜ Just say you bought a dress. End of conversation.

Reactions: 5
Thatā€™s actually a decent point. When I buy a dress or a top, if I show or tell anyone I donā€™t say what size I bought it in and why! Itā€™s one thing if a YouTuber is reviewing clothes, cause then I understand people might be curious about the fit... But people are hardly going to be hounding her for details about her size 16 Matalan frock šŸ˜ Just say you bought a dress. End of conversation.
Sheā€™s obsessed with sizes which is sad tbh. I get when people like Lucy Wood do size 14 try ons then itā€™s approriate but sizes arenā€™t a universal measurement, hereā€™s no need for Brogan to mention it... yet she does, all the time

Reactions: 3
My mum calls them vagpads šŸ˜‚ either way whatever we all call them she does not need to show us them! We all assume you get that delight at some point in the month but have no need to know when!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate the term sanitary towels is just sounds like a huge nappy šŸ˜‚ to be fair to brogan I have heard people say period pads a fair bit.

Reactions: 2
I hate the term sanitary towels is just sounds like a huge nappy šŸ˜‚ to be fair to brogan I have heard people say period pads a fair bit.
Brogan has to prefice the word ā€˜padā€™ with ā€˜periodā€™ because she wants to make it explicitly clear that they not just generic pads. Theyā€™re for her period. Which she gets. All the time. And likes to tell everyone about. Didnā€™t you know? She gets periods šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could still tell people about the fit, without saying her exact size. "I recommend you size up/down in X shop," or "The dress is true to size." Nobody need know what size clothing anyone else is! SHE'S the one who's made it a big deal by always stating what size she has got... and feeling the need to make excuses as to why she's buying bigger and bigger as the months go by. Damn that washing machine shrinking everythinK šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Sheā€™s obsessed with sizes which is sad tbh. I get when people like Lucy Wood do size 14 try ons then itā€™s approriate but sizes arenā€™t a universal measurement, hereā€™s no need for Brogan to mention it... yet she does, all the time
And I think that's why her weight does get mentioned in these threads as she draws attention to her weight and is constantly on about it. She doesn't admit she's put on so much weight, and instead blames her washing machine.
Sizes are ridiculous in the UK anyway, I can fit into size 6s in one shop but in the next shop be a 12. So there's really no need for her to go on the way she does.

And I think that's why her weight does get mentioned in these threads as she draws attention to her weight and is constantly on about it. She doesn't admit she's put on so much weight, and instead blames her washing machine.
Sizes are ridiculous in the UK anyway, I can fit into size 6s in one shop but in the next shop be a 12. So there's really no need for her to go on the way she does.
Exactly, if she didnā€™t mention it weā€™d have nothing to talk about!

I am usually a size 12, but in some shops I can be a 10 and in some a 16! Sizes donā€™t really mean anything!

Reactions: 3
Brogan has to prefice the word ā€˜padā€™ with ā€˜periodā€™ because she wants to make it explicitly clear that they not just generic pads. Theyā€™re for her period. Which she gets. All the time. And likes to tell everyone about. Didnā€™t you know? She gets periods šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She has to tell us all she gets her period so we know she's a young and vibrant 52 year old.

• Haha
Letā€™s all predict Broganā€™s shopping list for this holiday shall we?

- New suitcase
- More earphones
- Endless packing cubes
- Disney tat from Primark
- Hideous animal print shorts
- Ā£300 on ā€˜bitsā€™ in Home Bargains
Chub rub prevention shorts,?

Reactions: 1
At least she has stopped telling us she doesnā€™t use tampons and why.
Ugh, luckily I missed out on seeing her talk about this šŸ˜† imagine telling the whole internet about such personal stuff. Benji must be thrilled that his friends probably know all about his girlfriend's periods and smelly wind.

• Haha
I havenā€™t posted on this forum for a long time as life has been hectic over the past three months since I last posted but there are a few points I would like to make that have really intrigued me.

In the comments of Broganā€™s weekly vlog that she uploaded on 6th May someone mentioned coming across a negative space website (donā€™t know if they meant here or GG) and advised her to ignore anything on them. Brogan replied saying she is aware of the site(s) but she doesnā€™t read anything posted on them and she would rather have these negative things posted on the site(s) than on her channel. Maybe she did read stuff about her on GG earlier last year shortly before her Antigua trip but she doesnā€™t read it anymore. Unfortunately it looks like another viewer has come across GG or this site as they mentioned looking on either ā€œout of curiosityā€ and was shocked to see that people had unknowingly shared their content and made mixed messages about it as well as post a malicious comment that was possibly about one of their vlogs where they met Brogan.

Whilst browsing through an older thread on here I could definitely notice the difference between Brogan on both Tenerife trips. She definitely looked slimmer and healthier on the first of those trips and she sure has put on a bit of weight since that last trip and it really shows. Maybe she was being too over-confident about how she looked in her white bikini and I canā€™t believe how many likes that picture got. Worst of all, what was the point in Brogan and Benji going on that trip if she wasnā€™t going to vlog it? Suppose she feared it would be too similar to the vlog of her first Tenerife trip. Arenā€™t she and Benji supposed to be saving for their own house anyway?

Finally I have watched Brogan's latest weekly vlog and I'm glad she said she wasnā€™t feeling Love Island anymore considering how much she raved about in her earliest vlogs from when she was in her own flat. Itā€™s complete and utter trash. People who watch it need to get a life! I found it rather strange of Kevin (Benji's Dad) to give her a Hugh Jackman show ticket for Christmas last year (likewise when Brogan bought him a fancy box of Hotel Chocolat chocolates for Father's Day, which is today coincidentally) if Brogan doesnā€™t see or speak to her own dad anymore. I also donā€™t get how she managed to finish another 5k run if she couldnā€™t even keep up with Charlotte at WDW.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.