Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t posted on this forum for a long time as life has been hectic over the past three months since I last posted but there are a few points I would like to make that have really intrigued me.

In the comments of Brogan’s weekly vlog that she uploaded on 6th May someone mentioned coming across a negative space website (don’t know if they meant here or GG) and advised her to ignore anything on them. Brogan replied saying she is aware of the site(s) but she doesn’t read anything posted on them and she would rather have these negative things posted on the site(s) than on her channel. Maybe she did read stuff about her on GG earlier last year shortly before her Antigua trip but she doesn’t read it anymore. Unfortunately it looks like another viewer has come across GG or this site as they mentioned looking on either “out of curiosity” and was shocked to see that people had unknowingly shared their content and made mixed messages about it as well as post a malicious comment that was possibly about one of their vlogs where they met Brogan.

Whilst browsing through an older thread on here I could definitely notice the difference between Brogan on both Tenerife trips. She definitely looked slimmer and healthier on the first of those trips and she sure has put on a bit of weight since that last trip and it really shows. Maybe she was being too over-confident about how she looked in her white bikini and I can’t believe how many likes that picture got. Worst of all, what was the point in Brogan and Benji going on that trip if she wasn’t going to vlog it? Suppose she feared it would be too similar to the vlog of her first Tenerife trip. Aren’t she and Benji supposed to be saving for their own house anyway?

Finally I have watched Brogan's latest weekly vlog and I'm glad she said she wasn’t feeling Love Island anymore considering how much she raved about in her earliest vlogs from when she was in her own flat. It’s complete and utter trash. People who watch it need to get a life! I found it rather strange of Kevin (Benji's Dad) to give her a Hugh Jackman show ticket for Christmas last year (likewise when Brogan bought him a fancy box of Hotel Chocolat chocolates for Father's Day, which is today coincidentally) if Brogan doesn’t see or speak to her own dad anymore. I also don’t get how she managed to finish another 5k run if she couldn’t even keep up with Charlotte at WDW.
Hey! No need for the love island comment, I have a life thanks, but I enjoy watching trash tv and that’s my business!

Reactions: 21
I just hope for Benji sake - as much as I’m not a fan of his - that when they breakup she doesn’t turn him into a Villain.

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon Benji has been allowed to hang out with his Dad today, or has it been boo boo me off her all day?

(It's Father's Day in UK. FYI)

Reactions: 5
Hey! No need for the love island comment, I have a life thanks, but I enjoy watching trash tv and that’s my business!
Way to get a group on side, call the majority of us losers who haven’t got a life 😅

Reactions: 10
I don't watch Love Island either but it isn't for me to judge anyone who does

Reactions: 6
I think love island is disgusting especially after what the producer said. Doesn’t mean i’d call anyone a loser for watching it! You’d probably all call me a loser for the amount of Disney vlogs I watch. Everyone has their own tastes.

Reactions: 5
She’s said on the love island thread that I was attacking her...
What a strange choice of thread to go to to get sympathy for saying “people who watch love island have no lives”... as that is literally a thread especially for people who watch Love Island 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly, I'm going to give my Brogie edits a break as you ladies behind sabotaging #brojicali are putting me to shame! [emoji85][emoji85]
Nooooo I'm dying for more matrix edits haha

I love that, I’m going to start using it 😂
Makes me feel like one of the girls....you know,... Being a guy and all.... Talking about fanny pads 😂

Last edited:
Taking predictions for what will appear in tonight's weekly vlog! If she hasn't bought SOME BITS for Cali and talked herself out of the gym again, then I will quite happily eat my Minnie Ears.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Taking predictions for what will appear in tonight's weekly vlog! If she hasn't bought SOME BITS for Cali and talked herself out of the gym again, then I will quite happily eat my Minnie Ears.....
I reckon we all have relatively different lives from our mates, but have you lot also noticed that most of her friends are “real” adults with “real” lives? Everyone else has jobs, do blogging or videos on the side, have stable relationships or are dating... I think I’d feel so out of the loop and inept in comparison to friends who are actually living their life to the best of their abilities. Naturally she probably thinks that being self-“employed” (she’s not employed give me a break) puts her in an enviable position to her friends. She likely thinks she’s got a great life in comparison... But what will her life be in her forties? Everyone she knows might be married, maybe with kids, owning successful businesses or in thriving careers... Will she still be “relatable” when she’s 40 and buying Disney tat? I don’t think she’ll have a platform for much longer, it’s not viable. But that’s just my opinion as someone who works with influencers day in and day out 🤷🏻‍♀️ Shocks me that she feels any security in her lifestyle at all.

All you non pregnant people should play a drinking game... drink every time she mentions Cali

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More Disney T-shirts for sure and more travel bits like travel bottles etc and I reckon I new park bag 🙃 oh and loads of cheep suncream

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.