Brogan Tate #58 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy...!? Youā€™re only kidding yourself Brogan. If you have actual work to do you canā€™t just feel unmotivated and procrastinate the way she does.. No doubt she is feeling overwhelmed by her mountain of emails from over the weekend. 1) Who is sending her tons of work emails over a bank holiday? 2) ITS NOW WEDNESDAY!

She canā€™t be that busy if sheā€™s posting Disney crap.
D4A7086F-76F7-448D-B579-2AA236C7A84D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought that when I saw them earlier! Utterly disgusting!
If you have a black furred dog and light carpets you really need to keep on top of it. Hoover at least every other day if not every day. Absolute slob. Plus in her latest stories she's saying she is so busy yet so unmotivated right now- she takes the piss! At this point there is no way she'd handle a real job ever again.
we have three cats and cream carpets and I swear i hoover daily otherwise our carpets would be rank ... our hoover is quite old though and I swear it doesnā€™t do a very good job

clearly itā€™s not the quality of her hoover she got a new VAC-YUM only a few weeks ago , so clearly itā€™s her being a lazy cow

Reactions: 13
I thought that when I saw them earlier! Utterly disgusting!
If you have a black furred dog and light carpets you really need to keep on top of it. Hoover at least every other day if not every day. Absolute slob. Plus in her latest stories she's saying she is so busy yet so unmotivated right now- she takes the piss! At this point there is no way she'd handle a real job ever again.
I just canā€™t stop thinking what the carpets must SMELL like šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®. Dogs make carpets smell, thatā€™s a fact, so you have to keep on top of hoovering and cleaning them but the easiest way is to keep your dog clean! Keeping your dog clean is a much better option than piling loads of chemicals onto your carpet to try and get rid of the smell and dirt - theyā€™re bad for humans and dogs to inhale and can also cause irritation on your dogā€™s skin.

Iā€™ve had dogs all my life (currently have 3 of them), Iā€™m also a qualified dog groomer and if you want to keep your carpets and sofas clean and odour free then groom and bath your dog regularly. Spaniels like Bonnie should be brushed outside once a day with a good quality brush to remove any dead hair and if youā€™re going to have them on your sofa and bed but donā€™t want those things to smell then you should be bathing your dog weekly as well as after any dirty or wet walks. When Bonnie went in that river the other week then a few hours later she was on their bed with no indication that theyā€™d bathed her...thatā€™s just absolutely rank. Dogs STINK after theyā€™ve been in rivers! As long as you use a good quality gentle dog shampoo, itā€™s absolutely fine to bath dogs weekly (with the exception of a few rare breeds who have specific coat needs or if a dog has a skin condition).

My personal preference with dogs is leather or washable sofas and hard floors as theyā€™re easy to clean and donā€˜t hold odours. I have hard floors and sofas with removable washable covers as well as bathing my dogs weekly because I am paranoid about dog smells and like my house clean and fresh. Of course, itā€™s fine to have carpets and dogs but you have to be hygienic or they will just end up stinking to high heaven and with the colour of those carpets and how little she seems to bath Bonnie, they must reek.

Reactions: 17
Why does she insist on zooming in randomly when she is doing stories? It's not cute!

Also, I know it's not just her that does this, but those rolling auto captions are awful and not really helpful at all.

Reactions: 17
Just checked the storyā€™s and that carpet is disgusting ! She canā€™t even blame it on the dog it looks like mud has been trekked in, they look like a mocha colour instead of cream šŸ¤® and what have you been doing you lazy mare, youā€™re ā€œunmotivatedā€ yeah because your only motivated when youā€™re getting freebies !

Reactions: 10
Ooh...
Dog smell
Smelly carpet
Curtains closed and no window open smell
Greasy hair smell
Fester in bed all day smell
Three days of dishes smell
DAMP

No wonder no one goes to their house, they canā€™t have anyone in the eyesore of a garden.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Notice I post earlier this morning how boring her content is, that she hasn't got much going on, then boom she is doing a story telling her followers how busy she is, how she's got so much going on at the mo, deadlines blah blah blah, stop reading here Brogan.

Oh and also now the dog toys are all hard plastic ones since someone on here pointed out she should stop giving bonnie soft toys that last 2 seconds and could be dangerous for her.

Here's a suggestion for your Brogie, instead of reading on here every 5 mins you might actually get some work done and hit your deadlines!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she basically admitted in those stories that she only takes bonnie on 10-15 minute walks... She does not deserve to have a dog.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
We will soon see how busy she is when the work comes out but usually it ends up being a couple of Instagram posts.

Reactions: 10
I shanā€™t imagine sheā€™d be too overwhelmed though because each post has itā€™s own page and array of stickers in her diary šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
If she was that busy thereā€™s no way sheā€™d have time to be posting online...being busy is where you donā€™t pick up your phone or look at for ages because you donā€™t have time šŸ™„
Iā€™m horrified by her carpets. I canā€™t believe she shows them, surely youā€™d be embarrassed šŸ‘€ I have a toddler and two cats so while itā€™s not too bad, I still go round with our cordless multiple times a day. Doesnā€™t she have like 3 hoovers? She has no excuse. It would take less than a minute to do that landing carpet as itā€™s so small šŸ˜‚

That really annoys me. Sheā€™s so irresponsible. Poor Bonnie.
The thing I canā€™t forget is in the hidden vlogs, she is moaning that she doesnā€™t like walking Charlie her dads dog on her days off from work because itā€™s her day off šŸ˜¢ I donā€™t think she cares for anyone elseā€™s needs but her own. Poor Bonnie, she deserves so much more than that lazy lump.

Reactions: 18
Hi, long time lurker here! Commenting as I just had a look at the stories today - how is she so out of breath talking during a gentle stroll through a field? Even in the first story at home when she kneels down to ā€˜playā€™ with Bonnie sheā€™s breathless!

Reactions: 12
Disgraceful about the dog walk but hardly surprising! Lazy sod! Bet she lies to Benji and says she takes her out all the time. She doesnā€™t deserve Bonnie.

Youā€™re vile brogan walk that dog šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” youā€™ve not got anything else to do anyway!

Reactions: 8
So she basically admitted in those stories that she only takes bonnie on 10-15 minute walks... She does not deserve to have a dog.
The Mexican hat is enjoying its time on her convertible sun roof in your avatar hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.