Brogan Tate #58 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title and recap!

I would love to see what work she actually has to finish. Unless she has a secret job on the side there can’t be much to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Isn’t the “field” she walks around pretty flat? How is she so out of breath?!

Also I can’t handle my wee hat on the avatar 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@hiya23 sorry but your avatar 😂 😂 it looks like Bogie's on a buck n' bronco or swinging a lasso 😂:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just saw her stories ,omg she is soooooo busy did you know???she has soooooo much emails to catch up did you know????she is soooooo busy😂😂😂😂😂 yeah more like busy reading us😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I swear she said the exact same thing about being overwhelmed and busy like 4-6 weeks ago and what did we get from that? An out of breath jog around IKEA. Her bloody hoover works harder than she does and that’s saying something.

Reactions: 17
I swear she said the exact same thing about being overwhelmed and busy like 4-6 weeks ago and what did we get from that? An out of breath jog around IKEA. Her bloody hoover works harder than she does and that’s saying something.
Oh yeah.. The week she went to Ikea, Primark, TK Maxx, a few more shops that I can’t remember, had her nails done, went swimming 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yeah.. The week she went to Ikea, Primark, TK Maxx, a few more shops that I can’t remember, had her nails done, went swimming 🤪🤪
Didn’t you know how hard work it is to look busy? 😝
She’s just such a busy busy B!

Reactions: 8
Her story on Instagram today almost made me do a double take - I almost believed she actually had another job when she said how busy she was! Exactly what is she doing apart from begging for freebie in her email?! An absolute joke.
I feel sorry for Bonnie. Everyone on here said when she got her that she's an energetic breed and knew that Brogan wouldn't walk her enough, it's not wonder she so destructive with her toys.
And poor bloody Benji, who actually works hard and when he's home has to do stuff around the house, clean etc.
I really don't understand what she's doing with her life at this point. She's not going to be getting another disney trip to florid a for a long while yet, the ads are few and far between and when she does do them they're awful quality.
She looks about 15 years older than she is, is about 3 sizes bigger than she says and is consistently out of breath.
I honestly believed Benji has had enough and told her so, she said she's going to change and we had a few weeks we're she was reading self help books and eating better but it won't last.
What an absolute mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I actually feel really sorry for poor Bonnie. They’re so fishy about where they got her from and it looks like she was used for breeding. I had a cocker spaniel like Bonnie and she was the most wonderful dog but unfortunately passed away suddenly aged 8 due to undiagnosed tumours. She had tons of energy, we had a huge garden which we kept immaculate for her (take note Brogan!) and when the weather allowed we’d spend ages chasing her and throwing things for her to fetch as well as loads of big walks, at least once a week we’d take her out for a full day to the Peak District or moors and she absolutely loved it. It seems to me Bonnie isn’t walked NEARLY enough which is why she’s so destructive, I don’t remember ours ever doing anything like that because she had so much exercise. Plus someone would always get up at 6 or earlier to let her out for a wee and keep her company. And don’t start me on the pictures of Brogan squeezing her in a bloody headlock, it genuinely infuriates me. Brogan doesn’t deserve that dog. As a big dog lover with a soft spot for cocker spaniels it makes me quite sad. If she does have kids... I hope for their sake she gives her head a wobble first!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When you need a dog to get you out of the house you know you have no life.
Isn’t it like a 5 min walk for her house too, hardly getting out and about lol. Also doesn’t she just have her head in her phone the whole time anyway clearly, looks like she just filming herself the whole walk. Poor Bonnie!

Reactions: 14
Loving that it’s an age thread title! Also the hats are hilarious!

Isn’t it like a 5 min walk for her house too, hardly getting out and about lol. Also doesn’t she just have her head in her phone the whole time anyway clearly, looks like she just filming herself the whole walk. Poor Bonnie!
yes it's literally the bare mininum to make it look like she's doing something with the dog apart from that the only other exercise she does is click 'add to cart'

• Heart
Brogan Tate #59 Busy doing nothing

has she got yesterday’s mascara all smudged round her eyes too? They’re so puffy as well..

Reactions: 27
The playing field she takes Bonnie to is literally a few hundred yards from her house.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.