Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@limited75 I watched the Primark haul, she spent about £60 but she also mentioned buying some tops from M&S the previous week so more secret spending haha

She was in B&M yesterday so god knows how much she spent in there on tit.

84D674FB-0959-4DF6-9751-934B8E03237D.png

Just moving tit from one room to the next. If you’ve got stuff shoved in bags you probably don’t need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
@limited75 I watched the Primark haul, she spent about £60 but she also mentioned buying some tops from M&S the previous week so more secret spending haha

She was in B&M yesterday so god knows how much she spent in there on tit.

View attachment 555090
Just moving tit from one room to the next. If you’ve got stuff shoved in bags you probably don’t need it.
Ok cool, so if it was around £60 in Primark, then the trip to B&M yesterday will probably increase that up to the £100 mark.

Thank you! 😁

Reactions: 9
Sure, see below, I'm sure I may have missed some things so feel free to add to it. I have a confession, I just couldn't bear to watch her Primark haul video so I guessed it at £100 😁

April
M&S jumper£25
Disney denim skirt£35
Lakeland£30
Ikea haul£94.75
Boots haul£128
Jumpsuit£32
Coat from TK Maxx£30
Bumbag£30
Ralph Lauren Top£40
Light denim skirt£19.99
Purse£17.99
Monzo Plus Card£5per month
Youtube£15.99per month
Disney plus£5.99per month
Amazon primes£7.99per month
Netflix£5.99per month
Spotify£9.99per month
Calm app£2.41per month
Victoria in Details£2.00per month
Readly app£7.99per month
Fab fit fun£48.58per month
Itch flea/wormer subscription£10per month
Evangalist pasta£20per month
Epidemic sound for videos£39per month
Pink tote bag£28
Phone App£150
Stacey Solomon dress 1£30
Stacey Solomon dress 2£22
Stacey Solomon dress 3£22
Primark haul£100guess because I can't bear to watch the video

Oops just noticed I missed off that Disney jumper she talked about yesterday so another £30 to the total.
Her gym membership is £37 per month

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My friend has just backed out of her house purchase because the survey came back with a lot of damp and roof problems. She could go ahead but it means she’s be paying out a lot of money to fix it.

This is exactly what will happen to Mooney when she tries to sell that house. One good survey and she’s fucked.

Reactions: 19
1.4 million views decrease on her social blade today too! Must have deleted a few more videos:unsure:
This is her hiding vlogs up to #92! The views go up and down on a monthly basis so now it’s a new month she has lost those views. Not sure what she is wanting to hide so bad it’s worth losing 1.4 millions views.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Can I just say something .. I have been going through a really rough time in my personal life over the last few weeks (I am fine , I really am .. but trying for baby Disney’s #2 is a very tricky journey) and just wanted to say that coming on here and reading your comments really is the highlight of my day some days .. I wish I could meet you all and have a drink with you all , I just know we’d be such good friends !

sorry I’ve not been so active on here but know I am lurking and howling with laughter at all the nonsense bogie does and all your hilarious commentary on it

I can’t believe people think tattle is a negative space .. I’ve never felt such community online in my life ❤
ahh we love you @disneys ! 💕

god a Brogz-themed night out would be amazing lmao we could all come dressed as our favourite Brogan - bagsy on the white cardigan and jumpsuit outfit from the flight to California! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

god a Brogz-themed night out would be amazing lmao we could all come dressed as our favourite Brogan - bagsy on the white cardigan and jumpsuit outfit from the flight to California! 😂😂😂
We would look destitute if we dressed as Brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Nowhere will allow us to go in, unless it’s bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nowhere will allow us to go in, unless it’s bingo
hahaha BINGO is where we would be going m’loves! Where else?! We’d pop down Mecca with our hairs all in a messy bun and no make up on & then once Bingo’s over we pop to old Sainsbrizz and grab us some coleslaw & bagels and we’ll be off!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just say something .. I have been going through a really rough time in my personal life over the last few weeks (I am fine , I really am .. but trying for baby Disney’s #2 is a very tricky journey) and just wanted to say that coming on here and reading your comments really is the highlight of my day some days .. I wish I could meet you all and have a drink with you all , I just know we’d be such good friends !

sorry I’ve not been so active on here but know I am lurking and howling with laughter at all the nonsense bogie does and all your hilarious commentary on it

I can’t believe people think tattle is a negative space .. I’ve never felt such community online in my life ❤
Awww 😍 My guuurrrrllll @disneys Virtual hugs to you and fingers crossed for baby number 2 🤞🏼
It would be awesome for us all to meet up... we could all do our chosen Bogey dance! 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My friend has just backed out of her house purchase because the survey came back with a lot of damp and roof problems. She could go ahead but it means she’s be paying out a lot of money to fix it.

This is exactly what will happen to Mooney when she tries to sell that house. One good survey and she’s fucked.
I don’t understand how no one in their lives was like oh okay you’re not getting a survey.... big mistake? Like yes 2 years isn’t that long but not everyone is okay buying the same level of run down or problems are different, I think she was just in a rush to say they bought before all her friends (that’s gone well 😂) but we’re bothered about it because they were still at Kevin’s

Reactions: 10

yep sadly unless they fix it they will have completely jeopardised resale

Reactions: 6
What’s brogan actually gonna do with this dresses? Because let’s get real by the time the weather is nice enough to be consistently in dresses she won’t fit into them....

Reactions: 10
1.4 million views decrease on her social blade today too! Must have deleted a few more videos:unsure:
This made me look on her social blade and its predicting for her to get to 100k in 2023 😂 😂 Shes a full time influencer and has been doing this for 10 years and its going to take her another 2 years to get to 100k. when will she admit she's failed and give up??

I don't comment on here much because i'm always so behind reading but i wanted to say how much i love your comments and insights and screenshots. you are all great!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This made me look on her social blade and its predicting for her to get to 100k in 2023 😂 😂 Shes a full time influencer and has been doing this for 10 years and its going to take her another 2 years to get to 100k. when will she admit she's failed and give up??

I don't comment on here much because i'm always so behind reading but i wanted to say how much i love your comments and insights and screenshots. you are all great!!
Social blade = the ultimate troll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I second this! When I have a stressful day tattle is my go to right now. The number of times I have laughed out loud at everyone's comments. It's like we have created our own mini soap opera (thanks to Bogie's antics) and I always look forward to tuning in to see what car crash viewing she has created for us.

I can just imagine us all meeting up and just spending the entire time reminiscing over the many Bogey calamitys!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Big love to you 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooh I'll go put my dress in the dryer to shrink it or I could borrow my neices denim shorts and pair it with a Disney shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I second this! When I have a stressful day tattle is my go to right now. The number of times I have laughed out loud at everyone's comments. It's like we have created our own mini soap opera (thanks to Bogie's antics) and I always look forward to tuning in to see what car crash viewing she has created for us.

I can just imagine us all meeting up and just spending the entire time reminiscing over the many Bogey calamitys!
Agree, I sometimes stay off social media, but no matter how tit a day it's been I know tattle will cheer me up.

Hope you're doing ok @disneys

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.