Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is really judgemental but the state of her teeth.. eek. It doesn’t seem like her family have been short of money so why she never had braces at the very least as a child is beyond me.

Reactions: 15
Wait, wasn’t today day that Disney Cruises went live?! Why has she posted about it?

The prices are pathetic, 4 nights for almost 3k sailing around the U.K - it’d be cheaper to go on a weeks Caribbean cruise with them!
we were nowhere near that price for our 3 nights And at least in the U.K. it’s a £6 train for me to get to the port not a few hundred pounds on a flight just to get to a port!

Reactions: 1
I need to add that rip-off Disney jumper to the tally but can't see the prices on the website, any guesses as to how much it would be? I reckon £25 min

Reactions: 9
I need to add that rip-off Disney jumper to the tally but can't see the prices on the website, any guesses as to how much it would be? I reckon £25 min
Thank you for keeping track, it must be very time consuming so don’t feel like you have to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the price depends on the size. That’s usually how it works with children’s stuff.
Just went back to check, is £30 any size for the jumper, the hoodie is £36 (again any size)
I really don't like rip off clothes like that, I'd rather have original Disney clothing

Reactions: 13
The girl that makes those sweatshirts - Kingdom Threads - has been mentioned on the Disney vloggers thread. Apparently she's quite rude! But remember, our "B" only supports being kind and kind people ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if the price depends on the size. That’s usually how it works with children’s stuff.
£125.67 then.

Sweatshirts and leggings are all fine until you have to wear something decent to go and do something. And then nothing in the wardrobe fits, because you don't notice a little gain when you are in loungewear. I guess she won't realise this though, as she doesn't actually seem to do anything at all now. Benji must wonder every week what size she will be when he walks in, although he doesn't seem to be doing much better. It's quite sad. They are only in their twenties. I'm still not over all that crap she has for her DOG WALKS aka 10 minutes with the dog when you took an hour to prep yourself with more equipment than a fookin astronaut.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
In regards to the Disney fakes sold on Etsy, if Disney starts lossing money on merch they will probably press Etsy for allowing fakes on their platform, and then Etsy will have to close them down. Not that I feel sorry for Disney but it’s the principle. Also there are so many second hand Disney clothes out there, who needs more same same junk.

Reactions: 13
I know this is really judgemental but the state of her teeth.. eek. It doesn’t seem like her family have been short of money so why she never had braces at the very least as a child is beyond me.
Agree, they are very discoloured too

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.