Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄🙄 “what saturdays are all about” this is a typical day for you anyway Broges, surprised you’re not on the switch I thought you were loving ‘my time at portia’ sew much ? Also Benji is away 😂 doesn’t seem to be back on the weekends as of late, must be dreading what state the pit will be in

Reactions: 19
Isn’t brogan lucky to be in her bed 😡. I’ve been at work since 7am and here until 9pm. Oh how the other half live

Reactions: 21
Isn’t brogan lucky to be in her bed 😡. I’ve been at work since 7am and here until 9pm. Oh how the other half live
She isn't lucky...she is wasting her life and will look back and realise she has achieved nothing. You are out making something of yourself. She is stuck in her pit/rut

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe it’s just me but I like to be up and out on a weekend making the most of being able to see people, enjoy the shops and bars. Crack on with our DIY etc.

We’ve had a whole year of lazing at home so I couldn’t think of anything more suffocating than her Billy no mates life.

Reactions: 27
To be honest I’m sick of seeing that bloody dog in everything. But then I guess Brogan doesn’t have a lot of selling points any more does she? So she plays the ‘dogs are cute and people like dogs’ angle for likes/comments.

Reactions: 34
Maybe it’s just me but I like to be up and out on a weekend making the most of being able to see people, enjoy the shops and bars. Crack on with our DIY etc.

We’ve had a whole year of lazing at home so I couldn’t think of anything more suffocating than her Billy no mates life.
Same! Weather is nice, she could be doing so much. Tidy that f*****g tit tip of a garden for example. Or you know, WALK THE DOG.

Reactions: 14
It’s completely obvious now restrictions have been eased for a number of weeks and we can do more such as go to a family/friends garden, she has done absolutely nothing. She’s not even met up with her so called new bestie with the baby. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a horrible person that has brought it all on herself. I think benji is home at the weekend but is choosing to actually do things such as seeing his family and friends. I think she shows Bonnie as her followers love it and it is a shield against showing how empty her life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My fiancé and I have made a spontaneous trip to sandbanks after working non stop for a year. Give the hound a run and play on the beach and get some sea air. Saw Kinson on the road sign and had a proper chuckle to myself. She’s miles away from the beach!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s completely obvious now restrictions have been eased for a number of weeks and we can do more such as go to a family/friends garden, she has done absolutely nothing. She’s not even met up with her so called new bestie with the baby. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a horrible person that has brought it all on herself. I think benji is home at the weekend but is choosing to actually do things such as seeing his family and friends. I think she shows Bonnie as her followers love it and it is a shield against showing how empty her life is.
I wonder why she hasn’t met up with Megan? They met in the middle of the second one with their dogs when you weren’t really supposed to? I wonder if she’s fallen out with everyone and stinky is the only person she’s got left? And even that is a ticking time bomb

Reactions: 18
So it’s been over a month now since you could see family and friends in the garden ... has she seen anyone ? Been out to eat with anyone now pubs are open ? ... all she’s done is go to Primark

is she just or sharing or has no-one invited her ??

Reactions: 22
She hasn’t even taken bonnie on walks a bit further out now you can travel beyond your local area! I know it’s easy to get into bad habits but if I were her I’d just be so bored I want to walk for miles 😂 and with a dog too can only be good for them

Reactions: 14
So it’s been over a month now since you could see family and friends in the garden ... has she seen anyone ? Been out to eat with anyone now pubs are open ? ... all she’s done is go to Primark

is she just or sharing or has no-one invited her ??
I can't imagine old Braggo not sharing, so I suspect the latter...

Reactions: 12
To be honest I’m sick of seeing that bloody dog in everything. But then I guess Brogan doesn’t have a lot of selling points any more does she? So she plays the ‘dogs are cute and people like dogs’ angle for likes/comments.
Bonnie is her only friend

Reactions: 8
I can't imagine old Braggo not sharing, so I suspect the latter...
Oh yes most definitely, put it this way, if she was invited out for drinks with her mates we'd get a full on story barrage, maybe even a reel, the fact is the only people she is meeting up with is her animals on the animal crossing island.
I wonder why she hasn’t met up with Megan? They met in the middle of the second one with their dogs when you weren’t really supposed to? I wonder if she’s fallen out with everyone and stinky is the only person she’s got left? And even that is a ticking time bomb
^ I can not wait for the stinky binky friendship to go the way of the rest. I am expecting drama and tea of beccarose/anona proportions on here when it happens 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
we were nowhere near that price for our 3 nights And at least in the U.K. it’s a £6 train for me to get to the port not a few hundred pounds on a flight just to get to a port!
4EF8BC4C-2475-4085-AFBA-A9FB2389FF28.jpeg

Compared to a week in Caribbean and flights
FAC111B3-003B-4443-9CA3-619159B09DF4.jpeg

9386BF6B-A963-447D-A5AA-35C3A3887CC9.jpeg

with the cheapest flights It comes to £2,846 where as 4 nights sailing around the U.K. where you can’t get off, it’ll probably rain and be cold for £104 more I’d rather wait and go to the Caribbean. It might not be £6 train but your getting 3 more nights and flights for an extra £104 pounds when it’s £689 a night on the U.K. 4 night Southampton staycation cruises!

• Wow
Reactions: 44
View attachment 554861
Compared to a week in Caribbean and flights
View attachment 554864
View attachment 554865

with the cheapest flights It comes to £2,846 where as 4 nights sailing around the U.K. where you can’t get off, it’ll probably rain and be cold for £104 more I’d rather wait and go to the Caribbean. It might not be £6 train but your getting 3 more nights and flights for an extra £104 pounds when it’s £689 a night on the U.K. 4 night Southampton staycation cruises!
wow that is extortionate for a 4 night cruise around England ... !! Agreed with you , I’d much rather save my pennies and do a Caribbean one when it’s safe to do so

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.