Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t look 25, definitely closer to 40 plus
I’m 45 and, without blowing my own trumpet, she could easily pass as my mother (my actual mum looks at least 20 years younger than her, no joke 🤣).

Speaking of mothers, Julie comes across as an absolute witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of her Insta stories said something about a 'new hashtag'. That really bothers me, the arrogance of her creating her own hashtags and thinking the rest of the world is invested enough to use them.
Ugh, I bet it's a West Coast trip including Disney. All these freebies make me sick, she is so lucky. It's the only reason Benji is hanging on in there,
I lowkey hope someone posts under her hashtag like they did with #Brojiflorida then it'll be worth it :ROFLMAO:😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but we all struggle with the dishes. Nobody enjoys doing them. But she's living in SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE. Not even her boyfriend's house, but his father's house. Where's her damn respect? Surely it's common decency to... I don't know... not live like a bleeping pig when it's not even your home? I'm sure 'Kevin' is a cracking bloke but he's an absolute mug for putting up with her habits while living there. I'd be cracking the whip pronto.
I think this has happened, when she first moved in he was living with his partner now this could have changed which is why she is now referencing him more like oh Benji and his dad are in the living room etc which is why she is always in her office even at the weekends, like I think he’s moved back in and is starting to get frustrated with her crap (the messiness etc) I think the tension is growing between brogie and Kevin which is why Benji is not wanting to be on camera etc to try and maintain the piece, she’s already been kicked out by both parents at least once so who knows how tolerant they were vs Kevin!

Reactions: 4
There is so pretentious and self-important about trip announcements. You're assuming that people care about the fact that you're going on holiday? These people need a reality check.

I hope her 'amazing trip announcement' is to Yemen... or Wales. But I think we all know its going to be LA/Disneyland California.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but we all struggle with the dishes. Nobody enjoys doing them. But she's living in SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE. Not even her boyfriend's house, but his father's house. Where's her damn respect? Surely it's common decency to... I don't know... not live like a bleeping pig when it's not even your home? I'm sure 'Kevin' is a cracking bloke but he's an absolute mug for putting up with her habits while living there. I'd be cracking the whip pronto.
Don’t forget the time she had a meltdown after Kevin cleared up his own kitchen with all her mess using her “minky” and he got it dirty and ruined it. Think that’s one of my all time favourite moments 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And if he has moved back in, why isn’t Brogan and Benji sleeping in the office/spare room. Let’s be honest, she’s basically free all day so could easily move their stuff over

Reactions: 2
Sorry to keep repeating myself there is mo way in hell that woman is 25 years old
My friend never believes me when I say how old she is.

If she does her usual moaning trip report after this trip I will be so annoyed (especially if it is to LA/Disney Land)

Don’t forget the time she had a meltdown after Kevin cleared up his own kitchen with all her mess using her “minky” and he got it dirty and ruined it. Think that’s one of my all time favourite moments 😂😂😂😂😂
Does she know you can clean a minky? Love, Mrs Hinch will show you how.

Also not about the Hinch hate, I love her

Reactions: 2

Blackpool??

Oh for god's sake Brogie do you think we are sitting around biting our fingernails in anticipation of where you and your boring boyfriend are going on your summer holidays. There's like a constant countdown. WE DON'T CARE!!!

Reactions: 11
Storm trooper... AKA Star Wars Land in Disneyland Cali. Although secretly I'm hoping she's vacationing in Hoth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Who gives a tit Bogey. As long as every post, story & vlog has AD clear for all to see you beggy, bratty, unrelatable bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
give it a rest brogan jesus christ most people have guessed it by now. So full of her own self importance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.