Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Brogan announces every tiny thing she does it could be a trip to the supermarket. Can't wait for Wednesday. Will it be Asda or Waitrose?
This is so random but it bugged me when she shopped at Sainsbury’s this week. I’m a teacher and I can’t afford Sainsbury’s 😂 she sits on her bum all day and does her shop at Sainsbury’s - I work full time and do mine at Aldi!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Annoying that she shows herself shopping at Sainsbury’s the same week she announces she’s working in partnership with Tesco 🧐

Reactions: 12
@Birdy60, I'll do my best! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
In the meanwhile, another episode of "Brogie Around The World":

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The way she goes on about washing the dishes annoys me so much! It's a pet peeve of mine anyway but when there's only 2-3 people living in the house and she's home all day it really isn't that difficult to just do the dishes as they're used instead of leaving them there for (sometimes more than) 24 hours.

Reactions: 6
The way she goes on about washing the dishes annoys me so much! It's a pet peeve of mine anyway but when there's only 2-3 people living in the house and she's home all day it really isn't that difficult to just do the dishes as they're used instead of leaving them there for (sometimes more than) 24 hours.
This is the girl who lived alone and went for a weekend away and left a kitchen full of dishes. Fraser had to go to her flat and clean.

Reactions: 8
This is the girl who lived alone and went for a weekend away and left a kitchen full of dishes. Fraser had to go to her flat and clean.
grim! How has she really not got the time to do the dishes? Noone is perfect but it literally takes ten minutes of your day?!

Reactions: 5
One thing I noticed when I first moved in with my boyfriend was We were always washing up! Did my head in, so I can understand her feelings there...

However! We cook everything from scratch, wash up as we go and work full time!

Reactions: 4
One thing I noticed when I first moved in with my boyfriend was We were always washing up! Did my head in, so I can understand her feelings there...

However! We cook everything from scratch, wash up as we go and work full time!

I definitely think the key is doing them as you go! She has all the time in the world and often shows them lounging around in bed of an evening after (or even during :rolleyes:) dinner and then complains about all the dishes to be washed the next morning.

Reactions: 2
So decided to watch her latest vlog, ergh, what a bore. Her basically sitting in front of the camera telling us what she is doing (making a BIG thing about how much work it takes to edit her vlogs). She spent more of the vlog sitting in her room talking waffle than she did showing us her taking part in the race for life. That vlog would have been the perfect opportunity to showcase it, all we saw was her stood in front of her mirror in her outrageous leggings saying she was about to do the run, then a shot of them in the car afterwards all red faced. She could have filmed the beginning of the race, highlighting the amazing atmosphere there, maybe even asking some people to share their stories/reasons why they were doing it (I'm sure there would have been a few people happy to do that), shots of the route, the scenery, the many inspirational messages from other runners etc. but no, we just got the privilege of learning all about how much washing she did, that she had washing up to do and that you can scan and shop in her local Sainsburys!

Sigh.........rant over.

Reactions: 15
I definitely think the key is doing them as you go! She has all the time in the world and often shows them lounging around in bed of an evening after (or even during :rolleyes:) dinner and then complains about all the dishes to be washed the next morning.
The only people who should be eating in bed are those under NHS care, with a urinary catheter fitted.

Did anyone else notice the clock on the wall behind her that's permanently stuck at 6.20?! What's all that about? I noticed it where Bogie says it's 10.30 and she's only just got up - and it reappears multiple times throughout the vlog, still saying 6.20. Change the batteries you lazy mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hadn't heard of her before this site; so being curious I've watched a few things...
She comes across as self-centred and lazy... Very much a sense of entitlement and has no clue when it comes to being brand loyal (well at least while they're paying you!) Her idea of the real world is shopping at a high end supermarket and buying unnecessary tat while slobbing around in Disney leisurewear.

Someone needs to a have a word because if this is her full time job; she may find herself without one in the next 6-12months.

Reactions: 7
Washing up is annoying. We didn't have a dishwasher until last year. Some days I was doing washing up 3 times a day! Yeah, it's a pain but we did it because we didn't want to live in filth! She's so lazy, they hardly ever cook from scratch yet the sink is always piled up with dishes. Dirty.

Reactions: 4
This is so random but it bugged me when she shopped at Sainsbury’s this week. I’m a teacher and I can’t afford Sainsbury’s 😂 she sits on her bum all day and does her shop at Sainsbury’s - I work full time and do mine at Aldi!
She never does a proper shop though, it looks like she spend about £15-£20 and only has one meal and a few bags of chocolates.

Sorry but we all struggle with the dishes. Nobody enjoys doing them. But she's living in SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE. Not even her boyfriend's house, but his father's house. Where's her damn respect? Surely it's common decency to... I don't know... not live like a bleeping pig when it's not even your home? I'm sure 'Kevin' is a cracking bloke but he's an absolute mug for putting up with her habits while living there. I'd be cracking the whip pronto.

Sorry but we all struggle with the dishes. Nobody enjoys doing them. But she's living in SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE. Not even her boyfriend's house, but his father's house. Where's her damn respect? Surely it's common decency to... I don't know... not live like a bleeping pig when it's not even your home? I'm sure 'Kevin' is a cracking bloke but he's an absolute mug for putting up with her habits while living there. I'd be cracking the whip pronto.
yes - the disrespect!

we housesat for my mum a few weeks ago as she was on holiday and needed someone to look after her cats. I was so anal about keeping the house clean and tidy, way tidier than my own. Brogan is SO disrespectful. If Kevin isn't getting rent from her then he's a mug.

One of her Insta stories said something about a 'new hashtag'. That really bothers me, the arrogance of her creating her own hashtags and thinking the rest of the world is invested enough to use them.
Ugh, I bet it's a West Coast trip including Disney. All these freebies make me sick, she is so lucky. It's the only reason Benji is hanging on in there,

Reactions: 6
She keeps using Mickey Mouse gifs in relation to her announcement today. Ugh. Shame on whoever is sending her over to Disneyland and L.A.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.