Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was way more likeable when she worked a proper job. Remember when she used to work two jobs?? She had a good work ethic and actually she was pretty productive! I think Go Ape was the best sort of job for her because it kept her fit and active so she didn’t need to work out on top. She seemed happier then.

He can work away and live the single life all week and get incredible free holidays and treats, I can see why he’s still with her
Oh I do not feel sorry for Benji. He knows he’s got it pretty good. He only sees her at the weekends most of the time, gets free meals, holidays and other trips on top. It’s hardly like he’s a Brad Pitt either. I mean they’re on the same level looks wise so it’s not like he’d get it much better.

Reactions: 9
You’re right how embarrassing. I am not a Charlotte fan, she’s no lazy brogan but I think she’s a huge smug witch.

Reactions: 5
This has made my day, bravo! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Thank you! [emoji847][emoji847]
Looking absolutely mental as per se. And trip announcement will be tomorrow at 4pm. [emoji35][emoji2959]

Reactions: 3
You’re right how embarrassing. I am not a Charlotte fan, she’s no lazy brogan but I think she’s a huge smug witch.
Omg this! She’s so damn smug and know it all. She’s as bad as brogan. Her only redeeming feature is that she works an actual job but she’s so high and mighty all the time in her vlogs. Not a fan.

I think it's cause as much as she denies it, she's in a terrible place with her body image and can't bare to make it worse by watching love island
Yep exactly why she can't "consume' watching it.....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this Brogie’s forehead on the lower right in Charlotte’s story?

Also, hi - first time poster!
I think it’s Gabriella Lindley! Based on what she has just posted on her Instagram just now :) although much like the rest of probs watches to feel better about herself 😂

Reactions: 4
God her trip announcement will be unbearable, full of squealing with that mad clapping she does and her crazy-eyed toothy grin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why does she have to make these videos about a special holiday one she does it on every holiday video shes so up herself, cant she just say it in vlogs smug cow

Thank you! [emoji847][emoji847]
Looking absolutely mental as per se. And trip announcement will be tomorrow at 4pm. [emoji35][emoji2959]

So you look at the girl on the left and then cast your eyes over to Brogie, then back - then realise that our Brouge has ZERO lips.
How odd..

So you look at the girl on the left and then cast your eyes over to Brogie, then back - then realise that our Brouge has ZERO lips.
How odd..

Just a load of piranha fish looking teeth thrown into her mouth ready to chew up the next meal or snack thrown in her direction. When she smiles that mentally she literally just has face - then teeth. No lips!

Reactions: 6
The way Brogan announces every tiny thing she does it could be a trip to the supermarket. Can't wait for Wednesday. Will it be Asda or Waitrose?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.