Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That part when she was talking about having a lay in.... She was so smug.... I just reached a new level of disgust for that girl

People like me get 5 hours of sleep a day if even for work and pray for a lay in...

Reactions: 5
She wouldn't have even had to pay, I had train tracks in first year of high school and they were free, everyone that needed them got them. Looking back my teeth weren't even that bad before the braces, nothing like bogeys now! I don't know why her dentist didn't refer her as a young teen?!
I know, mine were free too. I could just imagine them thinking she's above the free braces 😂

Reactions: 2
Bless her, she's really gone out of her way in the vlog to show us how hard it is to film and edit a single video. soooo much effort, right?

We still aren't over the spelling errors, Brogan. Sorry sweetie.

Reactions: 4
Ok so yet again it was a vlog *mainly* consisting of what she had already done, talking to the camera in the grotty kids bedroom she calls an office. I kept watching hoping it would improve as I honestly used to love her vlogs. It’s getting worse if anything so i’ve unsubscribed.

Things that annoyed me this week:

Lists- I actually laughed out loud when she said that she had put a wash on so she could tick it off her ‘to do’ list. There was me thinking that to do list was just relating to work and her ‘job’! Bloody hell if its made up of tasks like that she really isn’t busy with work is she?

Benji - he’s becoming more of a wet blanket by the day he’s sooooo booooooring

Tiffanys - “ I’ve just been into the thifffinys shtoreee “ what the hell was that accent?

The whole race for life debacle. Enough said.

Not going to mention her weight however she isn’t embracing it however much she makes out like she is and is pretending she’s happy when anyone with eyes can see she isn’t.
She’s not watching Love Island because its all stunning girls who are her age or younger and look amazing and she feels insecure.

Her vlogs have reached new lows - seriously. Each week way more boring than the last.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else only get interested at the bit with Hugh Jackman in? At least it was something that she did that she filmed.

Brogan, for the love of god....when you go out with friends, you don't need to film them but show us where you went and what you did. If you didn't do much in the week, make the vlog shorter! Get a go-pro and whack it on when you run. Because the way you film is dull and makes your life look even more boring than it is.

It’s been said before but her ‘to do’ lists are things people do in their lunch hour whilst working full time jobs! I haven't completed the weekly slog yet got about half way through.. thrilling content so far

You know, I've been having a little think about our Brogey. I think her issues in accepting criticism/the obsessive comment filtering is rooted in her low intelligence. I am NOT trying to say anyone who doesn't pursue further/higher education isn't intelligent, but in Brogan's case I think this is where a lot of her issues lie. She didn't go to uni and from what I remember, didn't thrive in college (no doubt because of her rotten attitude, falling out with tutors and so on). It strikes me that the reason her engagement is so poor may be because she simply doesn't have the skills to justify her own actions and behaviour when she is critiqued by her audience. She's just... not a very intelligent person. I imagine she's quite sensitive about that.
Think this is why her relationship with Charlotte Ruff didn't work out as she realised how thick brogan is, she's just dense about everyday life and it comes across so strong her vlogs! Some of the smartest people I know didn't do anything past A levels but they could buy and sell Brogan! This Tesco/charity run for a truly wonderful cause will be the end for alot of people who follow her! Deleting and blocking just irritates me so much- stop being so shady always! 😂

Love Island is not something she wants to be "consuming right now."

Someone give this girl a slap. Get down off your high horse Bogie!! Deciding you're "above" watching Love Island is just so bleeping pretentious. I enjoy getting home from work, putting my daughter to bed before sitting down and watching an hour of good-olde-British-reality-TV-drivel to unwind. Not to mention it's golden water cooler conversation the next day..... oh wait Bogie Tat doesn't go to work.

R.E. Body image: To be honest, if anything, seeing how in great shape all of the Islanders are inspires my husband and I to move a bit more and eat a bit less (something we all know Ms Mooney could do with).

Fairplay people that just dont like Love Island, but to say it's not something you want to "consume right now," urghhhhhhh get in the bin Bogie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love Island is not something she wants to be "consuming right now."

Someone give this girl a slap. Get down off your high horse Bogie!! Deciding you're "above" watching Love Island is just so bleeping pretentious. I enjoy getting home from work, putting my daughter to bed before sitting down and watching an hour of good-olde-British-reality-TV-drivel to unwind. Not to mention it's golden water cooler conversation the next day..... oh wait Bogie Tat doesn't go to work.

R.E. Body image: To be honest, if anything, seeing how in great shape all of the Islanders are inspires my husband and I to move a bit more and eat a bit less (something we all know Ms Mooney could do with).

Fairplay people that just dont like Love Island, but to say it's not something you want to "consume right now," urghhhhhhh get in the bin Bogie.
To be honest it didn’t come across as though she thinks she’s “above” it, but rather that she’s acknowledging that she’s unhappy with herself and doesn’t want to be watching a show that’s gonna make her feel worse.

Also because if she watches it, Benji watches it... And I can’t imagine that’s great for their sex life if he starts comparing her to the islanders too.

Reactions: 2
Guys can the next thread title be get in the bin brogan!!! That really makes me chuckle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tragic that she thinks she's hot tit
True. And her and Fraser honestly look like twins!!!!
2min into her Bournemouth guide for EF and 95% of the places she mentioned are food related!!! It's not normal!! The 5% are the cinema, in case anyone was wondering.

Reactions: 6
True. And her and Fraser honestly look like twins!!!!
2min into her Bournemouth guide for EF and 95% of the places she mentioned are food related!!! It's not normal!! The 5% are the cinema, in case anyone was wondering.
And SO out of breath throughout 😲

And SO out of breath throughout [emoji44]
Yes!!! The thumbnail really cracked me up. 52 year old indeed! [emoji1787][emoji1787] Hilarious how a guy in the comments was asking for her number! Sexy Brogie!! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be honest it didn’t come across as though she thinks she’s “above” it, but rather that she’s acknowledging that she’s unhappy with herself and doesn’t want to be watching a show that’s gonna make her feel worse.

Also because if she watches it, Benji watches it... And I can’t imagine that’s great for their sex life if he starts comparing her to the islanders too.
I also think she is starting to become unhappy in her relationship and also doesn’t want to acknowledge things aren’t perfect. She’ll see it as if they’re stuck, after a year she moved in, and they’re still there she probs feels a bit backwards living with her partners dad even though if she was smart she could have saved lots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.