Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me that's not really what her skin is like? She needs a much better diet. If she reads here, I'd start saying how much you fancy doing invisalign, as my god those teeth need help.

Is she 52?
Yep, but she tells everyone she’s 25

What does everyone reckon that weird burn thing is on her face? Some kind of skin condition maybe?

Also, I’m not surprised buddy Beth has decided to boycott love island, she’s just as pretentious as Bogie. I can imagine that brogan literally stole the phrase “consume Love Island” from her lol. Also, it’s hilarious she thinks people care about her opinions on a reality tv show. Nobody was waiting with bated breath to see if you were going to be watching it Brogan. Get your head out of your arse, it’s not a hat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep, but she tells everyone she’s 25

What does everyone reckon that weird burn thing is on her face? Some kind of skin condition maybe?

Also, I’m not surprised buddy Beth has decided to boycott love island, she’s just as pretentious as Bogie. I can imagine that brogan literally stole the phrase “consume Love Island” from her lol. Also, it’s hilarious she thinks people care about her opinions on a reality tv show. Nobody was waiting with bated breath to see if you were going to be watching it Brogan. Get your head out of your arse, it’s not a hat
Word.

Reactions: 1
Please tell me that's not really what her skin is like? She needs a much better diet. If she reads here, I'd start saying how much you fancy doing invisalign, as my god those teeth need help.
I've got invisalign at the mo and theres no way she has the self discipline to wear the retainers 22 hours a day 😂. I assume she eats every half an hour

Reactions: 6
I've got invisalign at the mo and theres no way she has the self discipline to wear the retainers 22 hours a day 😂. I assume she eats every half an hour
Hmm, I didn't think that one through then. They can't even feel right though, surely. I have one slightly wonky tooth and it drives me insane.

That plus having to CLEAN your teeth and retainers after all those snacks. And she'd moan constantly about them being tight and not working because she wouldn't wear them enough. With her teeth she needs the train tracks. Invisalign just isn't accurate enough to correct everything. I know because I went through it and after treatment went over to metal to get a perfect bite and alignment.

Reactions: 4
Hmm, I didn't think that one through then. They can't even feel right though, surely. I have one slightly wonky tooth and it drives me insane.
That's why I decided to get invisalign, pretty much just one wonky tooth. I'd had train tracks as a teen and didn't wear my retainer for very long (lesson learnt!) . Sounds ott but it really bothered me as I'd previously had nice teeth and I swear teeth are the first thing I look at when talking to people. Brogan defo needs the metal braces to fix her teeth, invisalign can only do so much! Really surprised mummay Julie didn't pay for brogan to have private orthodontic work when she was younger!

Reactions: 5
3min in and uau, Brogie looking rough as per usual! But hey ho, at least she didn't forget to put on her jewellery with her leggings and spirit jersey! #styleicon [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched some of the vlog. She really is quite an unlikeable character.
Why does she talk so frantically, like she barely takes a breath between sentences.

Her life really is so sad, she was at home for most of the week completing her busy to do lists. Sitting in the car saying what a busy day she has had in front of Benji after Benji has been and come back from his job... How does he not get angry with her!? Busy days for her are what I call relaxing weekends... Going out to get nails done, picking up packages, doing some food shopping. She really needs to get a reality check.

Reactions: 12
Oh dear lord, please give me strength to make it until the end of the tit show as every time she says becos or everythink, I honestly want to pull all my hair out!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
why does she get parcels delivered to everyone elses house but her own?? this week alone she had to pick up parcels for her from her mum and brothers house?

Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness, I think I need a Brogie break as she's become extra unbearable and watching her is actually stressing me out!! I need to step back and take a breather. [emoji2150][emoji370][emoji485][emoji484]

Reactions: 3
Also she said it was a small fee from Tesco. Implying not enough in my opinion and also sounded very catty. But I am friends with someone who does pr for Tesco and works with bloggers/youtubers. She told me how much all the bloggers got and that was in no way a “small fee”. Unless a couple of grand is just loose change to everyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Also she said it was a small fee from Tesco. Implying not enough in my opinion and also sounded very catty. But I am friends with someone who does pr for Tesco and works with bloggers/youtubers. She told me how much all the bloggers got and that was in no way a “small fee”. Unless a couple of grand is just loose change to everyone.
disgusting.

Reactions: 5
why does she get parcels delivered to everyone elses house but her own?? this week alone she had to pick up parcels for her from her mum and brothers house?
Probably thinks she’s soooo famous that if she disclosed her address it could get leaked and she’d be stalked

Reactions: 2
That's why I decided to get invisalign, pretty much just one wonky tooth. I'd had train tracks as a teen and didn't wear my retainer for very long (lesson learnt!) . Sounds ott but it really bothered me as I'd previously had nice teeth and I swear teeth are the first thing I look at when talking to people. Brogan defo needs the metal braces to fix her teeth, invisalign can only do so much! Really surprised mummay Julie didn't pay for brogan to have private orthodontic work when she was younger!

She wouldn't have even had to pay, I had train tracks in first year of high school and they were free, everyone that needed them got them. Looking back my teeth weren't even that bad before the braces, nothing like bogeys now! I don't know why her dentist didn't refer her as a young teen?!

anyone else feel she only filmed 15 mins every day felt so short and rushed if she hasnt got content to show id rather it be a monthly vlog series today was awful

Wasn't her big announcement today?! Did she say anything about it?! Can't be bothered to watch it just yet, but will definitely have to at some point for the sake of edits and giffies. [emoji1787][emoji1787] Anything in particular I should watch out for, let me know!
When you watch it you'll know what we all want! My boyfriend and I died when we watched it 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.