Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has been on a downward spiral since moving in with Benji, but I think it has all got a lot worse since his Dad moved back in. I think it has affected her a lot, caused her to be a bit manic- depressive ( sorry if that’s not the correct term) hence the constant buying of tat and obsessing about holidays. They go away so often, seems a bit unusual for a loved-up young couple with their own place, but obvious now that they are trying to escape his Dad! She feels that she is no longer the independent boss lady she tries to portray, as she is basically a lodger with no say over the house. Wonder what a tantrum she had to pull to get to keep her office rather than turn it into a lounge!

Reactions: 1
Says about how much layers there are in her video and the writing, all the effort it takes 🤣

Yes, the video with all the spelling mistakes that she has hidden with subtitles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely love Gemma!
i know right shes so normal and fun to watch if only brogan watches her has anyone noticed how quick brogans vlogs are geting shes better doing monthly and brogan never seems relaxed - why cant she get stuff sent to her first her mums now her brothers.

Hilarious about the love Island comment.

I’m watching an old weekly vlog #66 and she says how she loves love Island 🤣 I can’t believe how much weight she has put on in that time, she is double the size now. Just seems so much happier in general.

Reactions: 4
Hilarious about the love Island comment.

I’m watching an old weekly vlog #66 and she says how she loves love Island 🤣 I can’t believe how much weight she has put on in that time, she is double the size now. Just seems so much happier in general.
shes only decided not to watch it because her babe beth has decided to boycott it.

Brogan, maybe that mysterious "cut" or "burn" your banging on about is a friction burn from your two chins rubbing together

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn't her big announcement today?! Did she say anything about it?! Can't be bothered to watch it just yet, but will definitely have to at some point for the sake of edits and giffies. [emoji1787][emoji1787] Anything in particular I should watch out for, let me know!

Reactions: 1
Wasn't her big announcement today?! Did she say anything about it?! Can't be bothered to watch it just yet, but will definitely have to at some point for the sake of edits and giffies. [emoji1787][emoji1787] Anything in particular I should watch out for, let me know!

Dancing after the shower 😂

The shot after the towel dancing... THOSE EYEBROWS she looks like a clown.

Why does she think she’s so above everyone? .Cleaning up your computer desktop is not work, get a real job!!

Reactions: 4
that bit of her dancing and singing in her towel is one of the most cringeworthy things i've ever seen.
also in the clips of her at hugh jackman, she was getting the words to "from now on" from the greatest showman wrong like are you kidding me?
she also says she didn't know most of the songs... i'm a couple of years younger than brogan and i knew 90% of them when i went to see him a week before her. :mad: she also says she didnt know he could sing that well, yet she cried when benjis dad got them the tickets?? if you were that big of a fan then you would know!!!

Reactions: 10
I walked 7k into town today. Maybe I should plaster that on my Instagram and be like Brogie?! 🧐😬
That's what makes me laugh - she gets a medal (literally) for waking (not running) 5k and I walk more than 5k every day. It really isn't that far. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That was so dull. Hugh was the highlight.

Also 'wow I was so excited to see the show that I cried when we got the tickets.'
....'i only knows 50% of the songs'

Reactions: 2
I have a MA in adolescent psychology.
A lot of it included studying 18-25 yr olds who experienced some trauma / issues at home and how it impacted their young adult lives.

Brogie is a fascinating case study.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.