Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'im a size 14 because they have a lot of stretch in them' her latest insta comment reply, boringgg

on one of her tweets yesterday this girl tweeted her sayign about a spirit jersey and how she's obsessed with hers etc.. of course brogan had to @the brand, brand deal soon ay brogs xo

Reactions: 2
She’s a size 14 just like Gabby Lindley’s a size 14

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is she trying to be ‘sexy’ by putting the cards in her mouth and looking shy in this picture?? I’m confused [emoji23][emoji23]
Risqué Brogie as sexy as a brick wall! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] No wonder poor Sebbie is still traumatised. I can't imagine what it must've been like having to watch Brogie and Benj having sex! [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I really do like and enjoy Lucy Woods content but I’m getting serious Brogan camel toe vibes in her recent try on. reminded me of brogans lovely unflattering bottoms she always picks.

Reactions: 1
also, i love the fact she is working with them (tea pigs) said she had a sip, but never actually showed us her drinking it. I know it's not a requirement but how do we know she even tried it aha!!

thank you! got it!
Something that always bugged me, NOTHING is transparent with these people, especially brogan... We want to SEE you test the product (to an extent) everything is a load of bull if you don't prove it to us... I think she fails to see there are people. Out there who aren't mindless bleeping sheep 🐑

Reactions: 3
Is she seriously gonna wear a f***ing Mickey Mouse jumper to tonight's concert? Yes she is. I mean, that's totally fine if you're a 10 YEAR OLD! Mind-boggling. She never ever makes an effort appearance wise or any other aspect of her life really. [emoji15] 52 and has totally given up.

Reactions: 7
Is she seriously gonna wear a f***ing Mickey Mouse jumper to tonight's concert? Yes she is. I mean, that's totally fine if you're a 10 YEAR OLD! Mind-boggling. She never ever makes an effort appearance wise or any other aspect of her life really. [emoji15] 52 and has totally given up.
also whats with white lately everything is white with her white means clean and fresh which brogan is not

Reactions: 2
Wait she didn't actually wear that jumper did she??? The slouchy cosy ugly jumper which would serve a purpose on a rainy day at home but not out in London. Or in front of the gorgeous Hugh????????

Reactions: 3
I tried to facking leave this site and be all positive and shite but fml she just winds me up and I end up back here. Begtat. Who tf takes ‘Asti’ on a train & actually gets drunk enough to ‘feel themselves’ enough to the point when you’re chewing cards whilst offering a free ‘risqué’ AD for baked potatoes?? (sorry, I meant big potato games) also who wears a Disney JUMPER and jacket (that clearly won’t fasten) to a show in LONDON? Braggy does. You will not be getting a mortgage anytime soon, so please, stop wasting the sellers time. Also, YOUR HAIR IS NOT THICK. I snap hairbands daily, I go for a haircut and i leave looking like a sheep has been sheered. You have curly hair that is all. The vino AD at your mums was ridiculous, both unrealistic & un-relatable. For a start you told us all you had an ad to film at mums with the wine. Then ‘big family meet up for my mums 50th later promoting wine but ate cake?’ Ffs. That desperate for a payday from the wine company you sell out your mums birthday and make a massive deal out of eating cake.. When the advert was for wine???? Ffs guys sorry for the rant but what can I say, just the smug face and then I could go on for another 10 minutes about the spelling mistakes but what’s the point? She’ll still make out she works so hard, when in reality she just waps out her begging pack and sends to companies hoping for the best, meanwhile you have genuine people out there applying for jobs in a similar way but for some it means feeding their family or surviving.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@vodkaandcokeplz, welcome back. You were missed!! F*** being positive and shite, ain't nobody got time for that! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.