Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ella2120

How is it any more unsavoury than any other influencer that gets free trips? She isn’t the only one.

Doesn’t mean to say I think she deserves it. Her recent content has been shocking. Not sure it’s unsavoury though.
I’ve got to agree. What everyone else can and can’t afford isn’t her problem. She’s allowed to talk about it.

Even if we hate it.

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
True. And her and Fraser honestly look like twins!!!!
2min into her Bournemouth guide for EF and 95% of the places she mentioned are food related!!! It's not normal!! The 5% are the cinema, in case anyone was wondering.
And SO out of breath throughout 😲

Lola123

VIP Member
To be honest it didn’t come across as though she thinks she’s “above” it, but rather that she’s acknowledging that she’s unhappy with herself and doesn’t want to be watching a show that’s gonna make her feel worse.

Also because if she watches it, Benji watches it... And I can’t imagine that’s great for their sex life if he starts comparing her to the islanders too.
I also think she is starting to become unhappy in her relationship and also doesn’t want to acknowledge things aren’t perfect. She’ll see it as if they’re stuck, after a year she moved in, and they’re still there she probs feels a bit backwards living with her partners dad even though if she was smart she could have saved lots!

Emmapism

VIP Member
It isn't. But I think we are all basically saying the same thing. She needs to help herself and own up to being responsible for where she is at. You can still have mental health issues but own that decisions you make aren't helping them. I don't think it's a black and white situation.

Stan

Chatty Member
If any of you ever think we are being too harsh in our judgements about good old Bogie, just recast your minds back a few weeks to the day that she used the race for life - a charity event - for her own financial gain.
Yes I completely agree she seems workshy and that was totally morally wrong

gossgal

VIP Member
she thinks shes perfect she isnt having every gadget and disney tat item under the sun isnt making her happy either and also being in denial, she wants to be praised and her minions saying shes perfect she has a meltdown over deleting spam emails a day shes needs to be treated like an adult she reminds me of they adult babies who dresses in nappies and wants a dummy if they dont get there own way

sorry but its her mothers fault fraser and their dad seems to be mature out the family its obvious brogan is covering up a mental breakdown, has had one or on the verge of having one she has two different sides maybe shes bi-polar.

skintsocks

VIP Member
Please tell me that's not really what her skin is like? She needs a much better diet. If she reads here, I'd start saying how much you fancy doing invisalign, as my god those teeth need help.