Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Long time lurker of gg and here but I need to comment. What exactly did she do for freelance work? btw, I did the exact trekamerica trip she did 2 months before she did (actually gave her packing advice on twitter), she managed to turn that experience into a complete car crash!
She did social media and blog posts for brands.

BroGooGoo

You know, I've been having a little think about our Brogey. I think her issues in accepting criticism/the obsessive comment filtering is rooted in her low intelligence. I am NOT trying to say anyone who doesn't pursue further/higher education isn't intelligent, but in Brogan's case I think this is where a lot of her issues lie. She didn't go to uni and from what I remember, didn't thrive in college (no doubt because of her rotten attitude, falling out with tutors and so on). It strikes me that the reason her engagement is so poor may be because she simply doesn't have the skills to justify her own actions and behaviour when she is critiqued by her audience. She's just... not a very intelligent person. I imagine she's quite sensitive about that.
I think this would explain acting posh and acting as severely organised as she possibly can, very sad little life

Stan

Chatty Member
I think because Brogan is constantly banging on about her weight, that’s why people on here discuss it more.

I loathe people bossing others about, and saying what they can and can’t post. Guru Gossip was like this, and that’s why we all jumped ship.
Also haven’t told people what they can and can’t say.. simply commented to say it seems to be getting a bit personal

disneys

VIP Member
The sad thing is she DOES have the mindless followers that can't see through the post and will praise and worship her for doing this.... Imagine being praised for being out of the house
Have you seen all the comments? Nobody is seeing through her! Arse lickers!

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I’m not subscribed and I don’t watch the vlogs either. I skip through them if something is mentioned on here but not often.

gossgal

VIP Member
Her latest insta post says she wouldve went in to that shop that she took the photo of she has an addiction, i personally think benji is bi sexual ive never knowen a guy to like so many girlie products my ex would go as far as a face mask night but nothing else otherwise id start asking questions up front.

esp making a glitter bath from lush and wearing her dressing gowns i do like benji a tiny bit hes a nice guy an all but really a guy running a glitter bath for himself i really think hes mocking her or bi sexual he comes across that way to me.

Emmapism

VIP Member
I actually didn't see the Merlin vlog and I just watched two mins of it. Oh what's with the fake high pitched laugh? Nope. I've noped outta that.

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
She replied to me on insta saying that they've both donated a little but she'd like to use some as money to treat her nanny..

gossgal

VIP Member
This is “admin” didn’t you know, one of the reasons why she clearly has started working on weekends 😂
Yeah so she has to get 2 days off during the week now :rolleyes: off topic but ash mama reid is the same as brogan her house is bought by ads but she never declared them used to love her till i found out imagne brogan getting free botox like ash reid 😂😂😂

Last edited: