Brogan Tate #46 Something in common whilst apart, Brogie & Benj both eat Portuguese tart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks that way. Brogan is so pathetic, she really has no clue.

and Alice is a muppet for doing that.

Reactions: 13
Ugh disappointed in Alice. Also haha at Brogan making that whole random London reel just to be like ‘ WE ARE FRIENDS LOOK! I HAVE SEW MANY FRIENDS AND I DO MANY THINGS, I OWN A 3 BED HOUSE WHICH YOU CAN ONLY DO IN A COUPLE AS I AM SEW SEW UPPER CLASS’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am being bias, but look in the new forest area best of both worlds then and smack bang in the middle of Bournemouth and Southampton.
All my family are in Poole, so looking at moving closer (currently about 2 hr drive to them at the moment) xx

Reactions: 5
All my family are in Poole, so looking at moving closer (currently about 2 hr drive to them at the moment) xx
Somewhere between Parkstone and Westbourne might suit you, especially if you don't mind a bit of reno - you could get a bargain (for the BCP area!).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my god she’s literally a child/teenager trying to prove that her and Alice are still friends! 😂 No idea why Alice is blocking people herself though... Maybe Brogan asked her too? Gave her the whole ‘I have a thread on tattle from trolls who love to bring me down and hate on me and so a lot of your replies will be trolls so block them!’ spiel? 🙄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d probably block Brogans drama because I’m not a 12 year old and I don’t need that tit on my social media.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god she’s literally a child/teenager trying to prove that her and Alice are still friends! 😂 No idea why Alice is blocking people herself though... Maybe Brogan asked her too? Gave her the whole ‘I have a thread on tattle from trolls who love to bring me down and hate on me and so a lot of your replies will be trolls so block them!’ spiel? 🙄🥴
I don’t think she did, it’s brogan that did the blocking and Alice has done the apologising.....

Reactions: 7
I adore these gents too. I even won one of their giveaways at Christmas. TheirDisney blogs Are hilarious, and they’re fully conscious of what is happening in the world and how it effects their content. Can’t recommend them enough 🥰❤❤
Are you on their Facebook group? 😊

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she did, it’s brogan that did the blocking and Alice has done the apologising.....
Ohhhhh ok! I thought people were saying Alice has blocked people aswell as Brogan? Cause you can’t see the replies to Alice’s tweet? I think I’m just tired 🥺😂

Reactions: 4
Alice hasn't blocked anyone (I'm following her) one of the accounts is private and Brogan deleted/blocked by the looks of it so that's probably why it looks the way it does. Alice's apology tweet is still up too, if you go on her replies bit it's on there. :)

Reactions: 9
Alice hasn't blocked anyone (I'm following her) one of the accounts is private and Brogan deleted/blocked by the looks of it so that's probably why it looks the way it does. Alice's apology tweet is still up too, if you go on her replies bit it's on there. :)
Ohhhh ok that makes sense! 😊

Just makes Brogan look even more pathetic tbh 🤔😂

Reactions: 6
59CF7159-9215-4245-A762-241FED6957F5.png

Bets on Brogie buying this as it also comes with a free sticker sheet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah but it’s HER HOUSE GUYZ
THATS HOW THEY LIKE IT OK
@Laur91 & that's OKKKAAAYYYY

duck Off Brogan I own a 3 bedroom house & thats OOOKKKAAAYYY jesus christ she finks shes the only person to ever own or do anyfink gets up my goat.

Reactions: 13
Her followers watching that story of her with Alice at the shard who don't know about what happened on Twitter the other day might wonder why she was posting such a random clip. I certainly thought it was a bit odd until I read on here about what went on.

Just grow up Brogan your not at school anymore!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.