Brogan Tate #46 Something in common whilst apart, Brogie & Benj both eat Portuguese tart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm looking to buy down in Poole/Bournemouth & her area I would DEFINITELY avoid, even if it was my perfect house, I doubt I'd even consider it being in that area. It's rough.
I am being bias, but look in the new forest area best of both worlds then and smack bang in the middle of Bournemouth and Southampton.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha not especially, no, but it's alright round there. It's off Alder Road at the Wallisdown end in bungalow land. It's nice and quiet but not a lot happening, but it's easy to get into town etc if you'd like to as it's close. Now THAT is definitely a 10-minute drive from the sea, unlike her current place.

Again wow I'm aware what a massive creep I'm coming across as 🤣 I just recognise places in the backgrounds of her videos ok
I only figured it out because she was always at big SAINSBRIZ on Alder road back then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I just say that your profile pic fills me with rage.. 🤣 Thanks
Hahahaha, take a midday bath like Brogie and all your troubles will be gone xx

It's the smug expression on her face that does it for me 😂😂 I need a new 'piccy' soon, love seeing everyone's Brogz profile pics

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went to Uni In Manchester, I am definitely not discreaditing any area where Brogad may live, it’s just what I’ve heard. But her pad doesn’t have any kerb appeal & i often wonder how she fits through that really narrow front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went to Uni In Manchester, I am definitely not discreaditing any area where Brogad may live, it’s just what I’ve heard. But her pad doesn’t have any kerb appeal & i often wonder how she fits through that really narrow front door.
That might be the reason she never leaves the house, she can't actually get out of the door 😂 combined with her naturally thick curly hair and naturally long eyelashes, must be a nightmare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But it had a kitchen island which is what they always wanted!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That might be the reason she never leaves the house, she can't actually get out of the door 😂 combined with her naturally thick curly hair and naturally long eyelashes, must be a nightmare 😂
I think you mean FICK curly hair 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That reel..... had to show Alice in it after last nights Twitter spat where Alice had to apologise for the blocking from brogie.....

Brogan tate #47 two Bs in a (terrible) pod cast

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That reel..... had to show Alice in it after last nights Twitter spat where Alice had to apologise for the blocking from brogie.....

Brogan tate #47 two Bs in a (terrible) pod cast
I bet she spent all day working out how to put Alice in something today. Explains why she’s been so quiet today.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone share what Alice said about the Bro-blocking? I can’t find it on her Twitter or has she removed all trace?

Reactions: 7
Brogan Tate......the kitchen.....its been 84 years

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a basic witch reel. Someone holding tickets, a lift selfie, panning shots from the floor to a view, drinks cheers-ing... yawn

Come on Brogan, this isn’t 2010 YouTube anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone share what Alice said about the Bro-blocking? I can’t find it on her Twitter or has she removed all trace?
Looks like her pal Alice has limited the tweets about Brogan blocking - wtf would you do that? She knows Brogan blocks anyone and everyone for absolutely no reason. I thought Alice had a bit more about her but clearly not, why tf she has jumped to Brogans tune makes her look like an idiot and hypocrite.

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 21.16.24.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 21.16.32.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.