Brogan Tate #46 Something in common whilst apart, Brogie & Benj both eat Portuguese tart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yayyyyy my title won 😃

I know people who use H&S purely to strip the colour out too.

That vlog was 25million minutes I will never get back...ugh....my hair is naturally curly, my eyelashes are naturally long. Yeah and your personality is naturally absent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Thanks for the new thread @disneys. Best title ever!

I haven’t seen what she said about head and shoulders but it’s what I use because it works for my hair. Unlike Brogan I found a shampoo that works for me and stuck with it instead of loving a different #gifted product every other week 🙄
It was the face she did becoz ben used somefink different to her & cheap, was that a vlog or get ready with me

i'm watching her flat vlogs shes more enjoyable single i'm on the vlog where fraser cleans her flat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m confused, if they are redoing the utility room to have a sink why not do that first so when you redo the kitchen you can do a makeshift kitchen in the utility room? I used my laundry room while renovating the kitchen, the sink was there so I just got a hot plate and moved the microwave there - worked OK considering I have kids so we had to actually make food and not just do take outs.

Reactions: 18
She could have made some really great content with her trying out the curly girl method. Personally I don’t have curly hair but I love watching the transformations, a Blogger called Milly Naomi over on IG has been following the advice for over a year now and my goodness her hair looks incredible. She shared how she did it.

Brogan’s curls definitely look better but it’s still stuck to the top of her head.

Reactions: 10
I tried OGX on my hair, paid nearly £8 for it, its rubbish, switched back to Herbal Essence at like £2 a bottle and its 10 times better.

We all know Brogan is a brand snob.

Just because it's expensive Brogan, doesn't mean it's any good!

Reactions: 24
I also tried L'oreal dream length & my hair started to break stuck with Dove & H&S been silky & soft.

Reactions: 4
I have curly hair and I swear by Creightons Pro Keratin - 99p out of home bargains, I used OGX and hated it

Notice how all the brands we like aren’t advertised by influencers?

Reactions: 18
I use head and shoulders and don't use any colour as I'm allergic to it. Will it strip the goodness from my hair?? Never heard that before but it does help with mild dandruff!

Also I called it about the utility room!!! If they're putting a sink in they're making a waste pipe which the dishwasher will be attached to. Knew it!! She's so predictable

I have to agree her curls now look lovely. It's the top, front and parting that she needs to work on! Having curls means you can have a lot of volume without looking like a caveman!! The front is all the wrong shape tbh but the curls themselves look sweet.

Reactions: 8
If they put the dishwasher in the utility then that’s a bit weird/annoying to me, no? Like you have it next to the main kitchen sink normally for ease of use?

I wouldn’t like the fridge in the utility either though tbf.

Reactions: 23
I use head and shoulders and don't use any colour as I'm allergic to it. Will it strip the goodness from my hair?? Never heard that before but it does help with mild dandruff!
No it’ll be fine! It’s only dyed that will be stripped because of the formula but if it works for you hair then keeping using it :)

If they put the dishwasher in the utility then that’s a bit weird/annoying to me, no? Like you have it next to the main kitchen sink normally for ease of use?

I wouldn’t like the fridge in the utility either though tbf.
It’s the only way benji can be sure she’s getting some steps in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yeah I’d find the dishwasher being in the utility annoying too. Stepping down with dirty dishes all the time then back up to the kitchen to put them away? No thanks! Most people put their sink, cooker and fridge in a kind of triangle do they not so you can go between them with ease?

This will definitely be Brogie’s doing and not the kitchen design shop, she has the common sense of a snail. Who else would rip out a perfectly good kitchen - and an island which was her reason for buying - in a house that she’s not planning on living in forever?

I mean, when we moved in here there was a fitted kitchen here (council flat) and I thought hard about where to put everything. There was really only one place to put the kettle and coffee machine on a tiny end piece beside the cooker where nothing else would fit, so I did that and put the mugs in the cupboard directly above it. I’m no mastermind but bit of common sense doesn’t hurt...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I tried OGX on my hair, paid nearly £8 for it, its rubbish, switched back to Herbal Essence at like £2 a bottle and its 10 times better.

We all know Brogan is a brand snob.

Just because it's expensive Brogan, doesn't mean it's any good!
I use to use Aussie then switches to OGX years ago. Then went sulphate free as everyone said it’s better for your hair (it bloody wasn’t)
I haven’t seen my natural hair colour in over 14 years so I have quite damaged hair now.
Last year during the first lockdown I decided to do a hair overhaul & talk to a friend that’s a hairdresser & get some advice.

I know use purelogy & olaplex shampoo & conditioner. Also got lucky with that fact my hair dresser Forbes gave me some freebie treatments for at home.
I will admit they do work but god to I hate the bloody price tag that comes with it.

I finally able to have my hair grow again but unlike brogan I’m not a brand snob I would rather cheaper over a brand name anyday

Reactions: 8
So I love that she spreads awareness for cervical smear, however, I've heard the NHS have actually changed what they are doing with smears. They no longer check for abnormal cells. They check to see if you have HPV and if you do then you'll be invited back to check for abnormal cells. This looks to be confirmed by her letter saying she is HPV negative and they won't be checking for abnormal cells. I worry that so many women are going to be missed because of this new way of doing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hi guys just wanted to jump on and say I’m sewwww grateful for this thread title. @Donald73 is a worthy winner. It’s giving me such joy. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She could have made some really great content with her trying out the curly girl method. Personally I don’t have curly hair but I love watching the transformations, a Blogger called Milly Naomi over on IG has been following the advice for over a year now and my goodness her hair looks incredible. She shared how she did it.

Brogan’s curls definitely look better but it’s still stuck to the top of her head.
Oh i love Milly Naomi and her hair is gorgeous. I love her house too, its so bright and vibrant. I've followed her from her early days and she hasn't really changed, just grown and its so lovely to watch, and that's what Brogan should have done, but instead Brogan has done the complete opposite.

Brogan has had so much potential content over the past few weeks to bring in more views and possibly more followers with her hair (but we know she is too lazy to do anything, she will expect one product to do everything for her), her kitchen, utility, etc, all content to watch and as always she will just put up one video of a reveal with her face in every shot so we hardly see the kitchen! So many missed opportunities with her and that's why her views are so low, she is boring even to her dedicated followers.

She thinks people will anticipate this big reveal and that's enough to keep people interested, completely missing the point that it's the journey of it that a lot more would be interested in. There are so many other youtubers and influencers now, the industry is oversaturated so going down that route doesn't really work, unless its a huge huge renovation. No-one cares, and people forget, so when she does her big reveal its a complete anticlimax. Most people are just nosey and just want to see the sh*t show it will no doubt be now 😂

Then she pays some coach to tell her everything she wants to hear. Brogan doesn't need a coach, she needs a brain and a work ethic and she has neither so she will continue along her deluded path with her big potatoes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.